(((Scarlett Johansson))): Monogamy is 'unnatural'

archive.is/g1ncr

Eheheheh yes Goy polygamy is the true redpill :^)
Devotion in a relationship? Raising children as a loving couple? Nah!
Let your woman fuck other men goy!

>mfw Nogs get HEEB'D

Scarlett looks so Swedish it's insane. There can't be that much Jewish blood in her

>implying you wouldn't help her cuck her husband

lol look at her dark satanic eyes

No I would not dick a Jewess believe it or not

She's a rotten stinking kike. Post pics of her before the surgery to rid her of the gigantic rat nose.

Hasn't she been married like 3 times and just got divorced recently? I think she just picks bad partners.

Or maybe she's just a neurotic jewess thot

Not that I agree but doesn't polygamy go both ways? A husband can own multiple wives, sounds like a fast way to increase the white birthrate.

>women are whores
we know

Well, she's correct. Human instinct is to fuck everything in sight and let the tribe raise the kids without regard to the father. It is only state institutions and culture that arose to restrict individual liberty for the purposes of stability that caused monogamy. But now, as individual liberties reign once more, we find ourselves on the level of primitives once more, only "the tribe" is now "the nation".

Pretty impressive to be married and divorced twice by 32

Jewish women are whores*
More than 50% of white women voted for Trump remember.

>Love is a construct

Its so easy to spot the kike
Into the oven you go

>it's unnatural

I hate this meme.

Multiculturalism is unnatural
The internet is unnatural
Being a trans nigger is unnatural
Greed is natural

You can't be fucking selective when it comes to
>oh this is natural so we should do it
>oh just because this isn't natural doesn't mean we shouldn't do it, we're above animals

It's called thinking rationally about the repercussions of your actions and making a calculation on what kind of behaviour is most beneficial to you / your society in the long term.

Monogamy is one such calculation.

>Love=Monogamy
Bogan education

Thats polyandry you fucking tard...

Yes love = monogamy
Just because you're a fucking cuckold who enjoys the thought of the woman you love getting railed by a group of Niggers doesn't mean we should

And I was right, you are a Kike aren't you

She is kinda true monogamy, agriculture and patriarchy are the main reasons for wars in human civilisation we should go back to our orgiastic state

>Thinking human brains are so simplistic that they may only love one other being at a time
>Being unable to grasp the concept of forming multiple pair bonds
>Implying that I'm advocating for any kind of polygamy or polyandry over monogamy instead of pointing out the rules of nature
bogan education

Attractive people who manage to get laid often will support polygamy/polyamory.

Ugly people who have a hard time getting laid will continue to support monogamy because.

And that's all there is to it.

There is no right or wrong, people just look out for their own interest.

HAHAHAHAHAHA KEK

You mean 50% of old women and mindless women with their husbands who had to redpill them?

Keep spreading the "white women are trash" meme you anti-white nigger

Monogamy and civilization are completely unnatural. They were created by man to separate himself from Darwinian reproductive systems.

Before monogamy only Chad would reproduce, and as such all the Betas would give up or rebel against the tribe. Some 80% of human females would reproduce, but only 40% of men did. There was constant infighting over women.

If every man is guaranteed a wife everyone has equal stake in seeing the tribe succeed. If the men don't have to struggle to reproduce, they can work as brothers in arms against rival tribes. They can work the fields without having to try and get pussy all day.

Now that monogamy has been all but destroyed we're seeing huge numbers of men check out of society, like in pre-history. MGTOW, hikikiomori, Elliot Rodgers, /r9k/, etc, etc are all products of sexual frustration.

It's unnatural to restrict the strong by laws. For example, it's unnatural to punish rapists. There is nothing natural about protecting the individual right of a female to choose who she wants to have sex with. It doesn't happen in nature so why should it happen in human society? It's just like Scarlett said:
>Well, with every gain there's a loss, right? So that's a loss. You have to choose a path. I think the idea of protecting individual rights is very beautiful, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing. I don't think it's natural. I might be skewered for that, but I think it's work. It's a lot of work.
Indeed it is a lot of work to try to find all the rapists and punish them. A lot of man hours spent both in law enforcement and the justice and penitentiary system. All to protect women's rights not to be raped.

>before monogamy

Literally when?