FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT
youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe can't handle is liquor. What a manbaby lmao.

At what point in the video is the big blow up argument?

Joe really embarrassed himself, came off even more retarded than usual

yeah not watching this whole thing...

Around 2 hours 50 min

highlight reel?

argument about what?

nice get
>WILD doggos?

>Crowder is asked what issue he has changed his mind on
>Says pot, doesnt care anymore about if people do it or not
>Rogan asks why
>Crowder gives a meh answer, that its dangerous to drive high
>Rogan LOSES HIS SHIT big time being a wanker
>Crowder stands his ground, gets a bit pissy
>Rogan gets a bit pissy

Just a cluster fuck of an episode, Rogan basically becomes an arrogant Eddie Bravo.

Calls Crowder names the entire time

Sucking dicks.

tl;dw
Give me a quick rundown first.

>Steven says he dosen't like pot but is ok with people using it
>Rogan goes on an autistic rampage about how pot is good and that Steven is lying and is a crazy right winger
>Steven calls him out on being a weedfag
>the conversation derails form there

>Dude Weed
>Correlation IS causation!

Fuck off Joe.

>[Crowder is making a good point]

>WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

>YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

>DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

Kek

YEAH BRO WEED IS TOTALLY GOOD FOR YOU *ACKKK ACKKK* *COUGH* COME ON MAN DON'T BE A PUSST *COUGHS LUNG UP*

Joe really does look like a moron up against Crowder. I don't like Crowder all that much cause he's a bit too righteous/Christian but he looked a lot more reasonable and intelligent in the exchange

I tuned in right when it was going south.
Wew lad, Joe was grade A sperg on weed.

Also was funny to see him get called out on his bullshit.

Actually, here, Joe looks like the guy you were friends with in college, then you run into him ten years later and he hasn't changed a bit

When does the shit talking start?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

I feel like crowder went on rogans show as his louder with crowder big talk guy

it didnt feel like a meaningful conversation, maybe because crowder was just repeating his points hes been making for awhile on his own show

didnt seem like joe wanted to just hear another episode of crowders show on his own and they arent friends particularly so he was just kind of fed up with crowders format

from my point of view desu

>grown man acting like a college stoner

Good case for why weed should be the only illegal drug. All other addicts know they're poisoning themselves.

>tfw Joe Rogan could care less about fags on Pol
Vs Crowder whose cringe gay and needs to show up to HWNDU

Two things can be true at once
>Joe sperged out
>Crowder was being a little bitch

Joe Sperged a little.

Crowder was being a cunt, for sure.

They wasted so much time talking about weed, and anytime they tried to get into anything of substance, Joe just called him a right winger, which Crowder openly is.

neither can debate for shit.

that's pretty much what I got out of it.

Audio podcast is up finally

I wish I could see Steven Crowder's proper reaction to some of the jokes about him being this super-larping alt-right dude. Like have him watch Murdoch Murdoch or something.

Crowder is a college republican bitch.

Joe tries to go around that issue a lot, talks about "oh it doesn't mess with your motor skills". Bullshit. I smoke weed every day and drive a 6 speed, at least somewhat similar to that porsche he drives, and can say that my reaction time driving is SHIT when I'm intox, not timing my shifts right, not having a good driving feel or connection to the road.

Driving is one of the best topics you can bring up with a stoner to tell if he's retarded or not. If he concedes that perhaps your limit isn't the same, then fine, but there are those who argue they drive better while high, which is fucking far from truth. Just because you drive slow doesn't mean you're better.

Sounded more like they were arguing over driving while high.
Crowder's only good point is that you can't really test for it.
Joe is right about people driving while stoned driving better than they do drunk.
It's not at all the same.
Listening more crowder is just trying to make Joe look bad and joe is more than willing to jump to it.

Crowder sounds like a kid that is trying too hard to impress gramps by pretending not being a ferocious faggot

>getting conservatives high

Fuck off Joe

I cringe hard every time they do their gay-ass dancing.

>he thinks driving shows you can't do it even though Pilots have been doing it for years
ok pal

Has Joe ever applied this level of rigor to debate a lib guest?

thats the best part of the show you fucking nerds

I don't see how anybody could enjoy that, but okay

>Crowder confirmed

he made it clear from the beginning that hes gonna be disagreeing with crowder.

i dont drive better when im stoned, but i do drive just the same as if i were sober. but thats because im most relaxed on the road in general so i dont get anxiety.

i will admit there are people who are fucking retarded stoned and should in no capacity drive. but its usually someone who smokes a few times a year instead of every day

watching joe rogan trying to appear intelligent is like watching trevor shoah trying to appear objective.

Crowder is a faggot. Joe is hit and miss.

How cringy does it get?

it's fucking cringy alright, for almost an hour after dude weed lmao shit starts.

Is Joe usually this much of a dick to his guests?

He seems pretty mad lately.

>Rogan shows stats from 2010
>Crowder shows stats from 2014
>Rogan says Crowder is a Bilderberg shill

It was over right there, the whole thing was retarded.

GOD DAMNIT ANYONE WHO ISN'T A NEET AND DOESN'T SMOKE KNOWS THAT WHEN YOU'RE HIGH YOU CANT DROP REDPILLS. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK

Based digits
Based rundown thread, saves time of watching it

Do you drive a short ratio manual transmission that requires your concentation for fine throttle control so that you don't bog, clunk, or otherwise upset the car while driving? There's a big difference between driving a sensory deprivation machine like a Camry and a sports car.

>Potheads

>getting bullied by a manlet on hgh
LOOOOOL

BEFORE WEED

AFTER WEED

So true dude, it just makes me lazy and nihilistic. I can't overcome my disgust of normies long enough to make arguments for preserving my civilization when I'm high.

Haven't smoked in years.

I always find it kind of sad seeing middle aged men cry about muh weed rights

I think Joe was technically right but I don't know why he got so defensive

> I don't know why he got so defensive
Potheads are like that, they're like those alcoholics who get mad when their friend doesn't want to drink with them.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98

reminded me of this

watching this...
fuckin hell, joe rogan's a moron

Sorry to say, but it looked like Crowder simply got out-debated here. He wasn't wrong, but Joe had multiple studies backing up his claims that marijuana use has a much lower correlation to traffic accidents than alcohol. Crowder reiterated that it impairs your ability to drive safely, but had no information to back it up.

Where is not-gay Jared when you need him?

>Where is not-gay Jared when you need him?
back on crowder's show, where he's not going to be ambushed and forced into talking about a subject he admittedly doesn't really care if people are on the other side of or not.

No why would I want to treat my morning commute like a dick flexing competition with nobody but myself?

have you ever been stoned out of your mind to the point where you can barely move?

doesn't take a genius to figure out that it impairs your ability to drive

honestly I think it's time leafs get region banned

Right. But I heard two instances where Crowder made a concession statement, but before he even finished the sentence, he had dived in to another tangent, that was unrelated to the point he was conceding.

If you're going to concede a point, do it like a man. Admit your mistake. Shut up. And let your opponent acknowledge your concession. He refused to do that twice and therefore let the conversation continue to get muddled up. IOW, for a guy who "doesn't really care" about the marijuana issue, he sure had a hard time letting it go.

dude weed lmao

I've done really bad things to really good players in 3S and ST while drunk off my ass

Steven Crowder is so bad at arguing anything. He thinks about arguing the way that a 10 year old thinks about it. He jumps all over this idiot Joe Rogan for some single word he misspoke as if it's a substantive point and won't drop it. When he does move he's getting bent out of shape over some other minor semantic issue. Terrible rhetorician and God-awful thinker, too. I'd be genuinely amazed if anything he said could be put into a logical form. It's just so trivial and incoherent.

For people that are supposed to be calm and chill, they really do go into super defensive mode when anyone raises any criticism about pot.

I know. That's why I think Crowder was right, but didn't defend his position sufficiently. By all appearances, he lost the debate. Whenever he had a chance to rebut, he changes subjects to something tangential. When a person refuses to stick to the point, it's a sign that he's losing.

Nice rebuttal, faggot. You're almost as good a debater as Crowder.

Pretty much.. why have I been listening to this guy for 3 years?

the BEST part is that Joe Rogan could smoke his pipe (like a "moron") and literally beat this dude into the ground.. like I mean woop his ass so bad and make him submit like a little crying bitch while Rogan just cracks jokes the whole time

but he doesn't do that.... it is impossible for me to respect someone as much as I respect Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan fans think like niggers.

Crowder said he does speed, which I guarantee means he's been up all night and then driven.

Sleep deprivation > being drunk, even, on the driving impairment scale

Weed ain't even close

actually niggers attack people when they disagree with them on simple matters like marijuana. Joe Rogan did not attack a man who was talking wildly out of his ass and I praised him for his restraint

maybe you are confused, as most leafs are

>as soon as they disagree on weed joe rogan turns into a giant baby

what a manchild

>driving high is okay
Gas yourself

I drive great while stoned/high. I do not drive well with alcohol, they are much different.

Being on speed means the absence of sleep deprivation symptoms.

Our pilots used to (still do?) take speed on long flights or if they are sleep deprived.

Hell blitzkrieg used amphetamines.

>its not good to drive while under the influence of weed
>OH YEAH ITS NOT AS BAD AS THIS OTHER DRUG YOU CANT DRIVE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF

yeah you really showed them

*man-let

that is my biggest issue with him. it turns an argument that could get interesting into a shitfest stuck up on a word used

I drive great when I'm drunk. Trust me bro.

Yeah, Joe has a lot of faults, but at least he isn't a fake like Crowder. You can always tell Crowder is reading off talking points. He's too just contrived. He's liek the last scion of the old cable tv pundit class.

Joe acted like it was a dick measuring contest the entire show. He was looking for an argument and finally found the one thing he actually has read up on.

He does the same thing with atheism. Joe is plebbit.

If Crowder had just made that point, he wouldn't have come off as an ideological tool.

Interestingly enough I've noticed guys who worship rogan usually get extremely annoying when drunk. Exactly like him.

joe rogan is low iq

my brother smokes pot all the fucking time and hes dumb as shit now. it def makes you dumber, i suspect the first thing to go is your ability to realize how much it changes you.

seen it in a lot of other people i knew before/after pot too.

Both of them are low IQ.

agreed