Meme War 2

I know many of you are weary, hell, we lost some of our best but we cannot let these shills sabotage the God Emperor! CALLING ALL DIVISONS!! PREPARE FOR THE SECOND MEME WAR!! THE MEDIA WANTS TO DESTROY TRUMP AND WHAT WE'VE WORKED FOR, LETS SHOW THEM WHO RUNS INTERNET! HELL STORM BRIGADE REPORTING IN, PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdDdSFWDIz4
cdn.img42.com/5c461a2092b6c090a72b4041eb703f96.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you yellow fingered cunt the 1st one never ended we won only 2 battles brexit trump and lost one 1 austria we got le pen of FN in france geert widlers of the freedom party and the afd in germany get meming you fags

You raise a good point comrade, lets get moving

I.... I can't go back

We need you kid

Not mine, but I still want cake.

Here's a HUGE way to help.

Read this, and get it spread.

Basically a shill lost their cool and gave good proof to a previous insider user post.

Shit's going down soon.

ITS WAR

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Welshman reporting in.

Best Korea Division. Reporting in.

JERSEY GUIDOS REPORTING IN!

NEW YORK NEIGHBORS AT YOUR BACK!

Is there a more clear picture?

CALI BEARS REPORTING TO CLAW MEMES ONTO THE ATTACKERS OF THE GOD EMPEROR

VIRGINIAN VETERANS REPORTING
I WENT THERE ONCE, I'LL DO IT AGAIN

The war might have ended in America but it's been the same state here for Ca(na)dians. We're fighting attrition war. Thankfully we have help from winter-chan, which weakens immigrants. But sooner or later, winter will go. I'm not sure we'll be able to hold out when summer comes, unless more of the emperor's faithful come and help us. Even I, one of the strongest meme magician, formed by sithposters has difficulty fighting them. But I was able to sway a lot of young ones to our cause. And I look to a future with hopeful eyes or with no eyes at all...

Also Sithposting devision reporting it.

New Jersey veteran reporting in.

ONTARIOFAG, STANDING BY.

You got the Aryans behing you, Kamerad!

It's too small to read

Good to have you anoard brother

BLESSED ARE THE MEME MAKERS

Canada is with you. I roam the chans spreading memes and shielding myself from the grip of the mainstream.

May all those you meet be blessed by your guidance.

May all of us be infused with courage and strength.

And most importantly. Maybe Kek guide us.

Leaf reporting in

31st furry division reporting in from the eastern front

Thank you, a fellow sithposter? If so, then our hopes are not lost. The God-Emperor needs as many of us as he can

Digits confirm victory, PRAISE KEK

Lets blow these fuckers away, they will not destroy what we've worked for.
THIS is the enemy:

>New Jewish Agenda (NJA) was a multi-issue membership organization active in the United States between 1980 and 1992 and made up of about 50 local chapters. NJA's slogan was "a Jewish voice among progressives and a progressive voice among Jews."

DEUS VULT NIGGERS

GOOD BOYS REPORTING IN

2nd Meme Engineering Corps reporting for duty.

i've shitposted all over this damn country in the last war, i've swayed many to our side, leaf brother we are all one in our mission, praise kek and destroy the left.

FLFAG REPORTING IN

RUTGERS AT THE READY

Portland bro reporting in..

Anyone have any ideas for hashtags or memes to spread?

HAPPENINGS THIS WEEKEND BTFO MSM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

But have you ever considered studying the arts of SITHposting? It is a pathway to many shitposting abilities even some of the most powerful Sup Forumsacks consider... unnatural

88th Mountain Meme Brigade reporting in. Say the word and I'll unleash hell

Go on..

Zoom in and squint... its all I have

I was able to get it actually, thanks for the info user

UNLEASH HELL RAIN FIRE

STATEN ISLAND RANK & FILE

Have a rare trash dove.

Great to have you, DEFEND SHAOLIN WITH YOUR LIFE!

Corporal Fingoloid reporting for duty sir.

Praise kek & pek, have this one

Taking pics of mexican cartel and posting it under the #heretostay

it was a good season
youtu.be/IdDdSFWDIz4

Official user 5 shill reporting in from the LARPER recon division

Not bad I like where your head is at

I'm CIA

Then tell us about the deep state

"Mad Ants" Indiana Volunteers inbound! Standby!

The dark arts of sithposting started before the meme war, it was a heaven of non-normie memes. Then, when the war came some of the more... redpilled sithposters started to have the bigger influence. We started a mass redpill of hundreds of thousands of Star Wars fans like how 40k fans became redpilled, especially after TFA came. We also have a sithposting group where we redpill normies and how a shitload of gen z members are redpilled. Rogue One was a huge redpill a lot of people swallowed. And I do know a lot of people there post on here and r/the_donald. Basically what we do is also using "OC memes" which are in their own essence red pills. You need a good balance of normal memes and redpilled memes though if you want redpills to actually have effect.

we need to help france uncuck itself, Kek wills it

make baguette great again

No

not kid but, wounded meme warrior here]]

i like many others have been cast aside in the meme war in the name of trump and kek, i decided to go off my meme juice (ssris) and have been crying everyday multiple times for a week about my eventual death and ceaseing consiousness forever fills me with terror

lads, im barley gonna be able to get back on my meds, but he might fuck it all for everyone who needs mental health

guys

Minnesota here to kick some fucking ass. What do?

You aint shit

M.B.O.U (MEMETIC BLACK OPS UNIT) reporting in!.

DIAMOND DONS REPORTING IN

ALL DIAMOND DONS REPORT TO THE COMMAND PLATFORM

ALL HELICOPTERS ARE NOW DEPARTING

Patton Oswalt Killed his Wife? That usually triggers you guys.

We should also meme Marine Le Pen to victory.
Europe must be freed from globalist normies.

Are we going on a raid OP?

Appreciate the intel, keep up the work, i can't say that i'm a sithoister myself but I have done my fair share of red pilling

Crush those Commie fucks!

No, they expect somone of us in the wreckage brother

OF COURCE MAKE NEW MEMES. VAULT 7 IS WHY WTC 7 went down. IT WAS INSIDE. NEW INFO HAS COME TO LIGHT.

I told you fags the day after Trump was elected that we won the battle, but not the war. We must fight for our ideas and resist these invaders that would consign us, as fucking white males, to the pages of history.

Also, Australian shitposting division standing by.

MEME WAR II IS HERE

MAN YOUR STATIONS

i'm not calling for any raid but If we happen to be directed somewhere I will certainly take part

we still need to meme Le Pen into the french presidency and destroy the EU after all

You need Jesus, family

Were being deployed to the FOB

We await the Big Dons orders from there

Have your rifle loaded and at the ready

Reporting in. Lets do this!!

This must happen in order to free this continent.
Even if we won in UK and US that does not mean that war has ended.
There is yet so much more to be done. Good luck brothers in arms.

another war already?

Fucking checked and kekd

cdn.img42.com/5c461a2092b6c090a72b4041eb703f96.jpeg

Higher resolution for #MEDIALIESAGAIN

Check those digits, praise kek, the war never really ended and it's back with a vengance

KEK IS WITH US!

Reporting in

I never stopped, faggot.

Let the gift of good digits come to you all.

i did
we're gonna keep this triggered shit up for 8 years everytime liberals breathe something?

Get the fuck outta here malaysia mike you faggot

We gotta go over the top once more.

poo missiles locked and ready to deploy
just say the word, lads
SHADILAY

WISCONSIN INFIRMARY OF BEER AND REFRESHMENTS REPORTING IN

What's the plan

We need disinfo setup fucking stat. All out informational warfare the likes of which has never been seen will begin within 48 hours.

Well so far this cdn.img42.com/5c461a2092b6c090a72b4041eb703f96.jpeg spread this link every where with the hashtag #MEDIALIESAGAIN more instructions in the image, beyond that we need good hashtags/memes that normie millenials will repost, large font, much like the hillary draft memes

This. We need to get moving on flooding the internet with our memes.

So we're locked in a war of attrition with the lefties over national opinion poles on Trump? What's the goal of our war effort, it's not like first war when we were memeing Trump into the white house.

Red.dit get off my board

Witnessed

Youre asking for too much, many of us are tired of this fight.

Were maintaining our stake in the whitehouse, we're meming the general consensus on trump and our view, we need are meming more power to trump and stopping the deep state from purging or people