Assassin of Kim Jong-un’s half-brother detained

uk.news.yahoo.com/first-cctv-images-emerge-of-female-assassin-who-allegedly-killed-kim-jong-uns-brother-085837534.html

Malaysian authorities have detained a woman after Kim Jong-un’s half-brother was fatally poisoned at an airport in Kuala Lumpur.

The woman, who is believed to be in her 20s, was detained in in the low-cost terminal of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport – only hours after CCTV footage appeared to show a female suspect.

According to The Telegraph, there were two female suspects and four men wanted in connection with the death.

An unnamed police officer claimed that one of the girls was told to hold a handkerchief on the face of the victim after he’d been sprayed by the other girl.

She said she thought spraying him had been a ‘prank’.

Yesterday, South Korean officials confirmed that Kim Jong-nam had died after falling ill at Kuala Lumpur Airport on Monday morning.

The 46-year-old North Korean was an outspoken critic of his brother’s tyrannical regime, and allegedly died after he was smothered with a cloth soaked in poison as he waited to board a flight.

that feel when no assassin gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt it was carried out or pproved by Nth. Korea, do you?

Reminder that this guy was to inherit an entire nation at the mercy of his whims until he was caught sneaking into Japanese Disneyland and his father got pissed at him.

dude lol lmao

Doesn't sound like it. One sniff and dead though, I wonder what they used?

>An unnamed police officer

lmao Malaysian police and emergency services are fucking incompetent and corrupt. The guy would've been alive if he was at any first world airports.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
shit poster here, click me

>LOL
plebbit did it.

dat a man

>would've been alive if he was at any f
Why, what killed him?

DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK

love the singapore user bringin the bantz

Hong Kong is still much better than Spore tho

GEE WIZ I WONDER WHY SHE DID IT

apologize