Was Ronald Reagan the best president to be had by this nation?

Was Ronald Reagan the best president to be had by this nation?

what a shitty post

The best President to have gotten away with high treason.

>supports gungrabbing
>gave illegals amnesty

Reagan's entire presidency was controlled by neocons and jews.

He even had an amnesty.

The last good president was Kennedy.

I honestly think that Trump can be goos though as long as he does the 2 state solution and doesnt let the jews drag us into greater israel ww3.

>The last good president was Kennedy
Wrong, it was Obama. He would've been even better if Republitards in Congress didn't block him.

how was Kennedy a good president in your opinion? genuinely curious

Gotta give that title to my homeboy Calvin Coolidge.

Bankers and Commies hated him. He wasn't controlled by the globalists at last. He would've been worse if he hadn't been shot, would've fucked himself over in 2nd term with nam

Don't forget no-fault divorce
Reagan started the long rot

No, he was another Neocon piece of shit

yes

this so fucking much

reagan was a nigger that ruined traditional conservatism, the type that Coolidge had

Reagan was a retard and a stooge for the establishment.

He caused half of the problems we're suffering under today.

Do you think any settlement with the Palestinians will bring peace? They are an irrelevant people. The Moslems are Moslems by virtue of being Moslems. Israel's spat with Syria, which -- I do agree -- we should not antagonize Assad, is scantly related with the building of settlements.

go fuck yourself

Fucking this. /k/ can bitch all they want about how full auto is dumb but god damn it's our right. Neocons love to suck off the memory of Reagan, he was their boy. Everything wrong with Neocons was represented with Reagan's presidency.

You can tell who the cuckservatives are when they say Reagan was the best President ever. Never trust a Californian conservative, they'll gut you in a heartbeat.

coolidge was pretty based, unfortunately the title goes to Teddy.

Yes, because it would have been so much worse than getting Johnson, who didn't fuck himself over in nam at all

Even the NRA opposes full auto you dumb autist

>Arrive
>Conquer the good part of Mexico and extend American territory all the way to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
>Leave

BASED