Drumpf has finally gone too far

>President Donald Trump will not pick brackets for the 2017 men's and women's tournaments.

>The White House has notified ESPN that the president will pass on making the picks this year.

>The presidential brackets became a tradition in recent years when former President Barack Obama, an avid basketball fan, agreed to fill them out for the men's and women's tournaments and discuss his picks on SportsCenter.

(((ESPN))) and Basketball Americans everywhere BTFO! How will Zrompf ever recover?

archive.is/8cuTz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcSIwBWiPoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuk n8ggers and fuk u

Because the President's job is to run the country not make niggers think that throwing things into a basket is important. If they liked it so much why did they stop being farm labor? Plenty of baskets ready to go down here.

>>The presidential brackets became a tradition in recent years when former President Barack Obama

stopped reading

It's almost a if the president has more important things to do than guess who's gonna win niggerball games.

Nobody cares about Apehoop

>>>The presidential brackets became a tradition in recent years when former President Barack Obama
>stopped reading

One president can't start a tradition. It's bullshit.

>literally one president did it
>tradition
?

Fuck Obongo and Fuck black people

lel samboslam get fucked

basketball is a black man's sport

>king nigger can't do anything more useful than making brackets for basketball tournaments
>it somehow means Trump is a bad president
Fuck off Crew.

wat

It was literally invented by a white leaf

I agree. Trump is a distiguished white man. I hope Trump doesnt even watch that nigger bullshit.

Let me get this straight. So he's *not* pandering to niggers? What's the problem?

>a basketball american took interest in basketball
gee what a surprise

After the Super Bowl you'd have a bunch of media personalities analyzing his picks and claiming teams like Duke have more white players and are therefore racist.

Shouldn't the brackets always be randomly selected? That would be a lot more fair.

How dare drumph not continue this proud tradition set in stone so many hundred.. Tens.. well, a few years ago by Barack Hussein Obanana. Another highlight of Black History month.!

If Niggerdom keeps working, well, copying from a white man's paper, they'll be able to fill a few days. I believe, no I know, that the black American claim to fame, must be Generational Welfare.

The first Housing project in Atlanta started in the 1930's. The inhabitants who lived there so many generations that they thought they owned the property! "LOL! If anyone remembers the tenants had a TV conference on the Atlanta news about striking a deal with an investment company and selling" Their" property and using the money to buy a home in the burbs. On Camera the HNIC we giving her incoherent dribble when a white lady from HUD said, "you must remember you do not own these apartments"! HNIC we shocked, and then resort to the usual Negra reaction to Whitey saying" no". Massive Chimp Out! American negresses have a lower IQ than their male counterparts.

How dare Trump say "no" to a Negra 3 year old "Tradition"?

MSM is the enemy of the American people, in my opinion.

I'm trying to imagine Trump being asked about this in the Oval Office, and the look of disgust on his face.

I bet his staff didn't even bring it up to him, lol.

The left's definition of tradition really tells a lot about them.

God, how can something be a presidential "tradition" if only one president ever did it?

Average Trump voter cares about Monkey ball

kys

Some oc for you

Trump should start a new presidential 'tradition' where he picks his brackets hist top general/admiral picks prior to the 20th century.

I'd tune in for that

lol saved

>a tradition in recent years when former President Barack Obama, an avid basketball fan, agreed to fill them out
>a queer mudslime globalist from kenya did it!
Obongo did it so now it's 'tradition' eh? Who fucking cares about ape-hoop besides niggers?

Obama's 2010 First Pitch vs. Bush's 2001 First Pitch
youtube.com/watch?v=GcSIwBWiPoU