Admit it, Mormonism can save the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
youtu.be/8P9WgXdnUhM
youtu.be/SyDrC5q6S9o
youtu.be/QM6Px_JDWzw
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
en.fairmormon.org/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director
en.fairmormon.org/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director/Debunking_FairMormon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point Mormonism has potential to save the West. Here is average Mormon family, extremely strong sense of Family values and works as a family unit.
The way nature had intended

I went to my local Mormon church (LDS Young Singles Ward) this last Sunday and went to their FHE on Monday night.

The church service was decent. Even though it was three hours long it felt like a good use of time and the people were very friendly.

Dumping more

This,
My brother, People seem to think of Mormonism as a cult, but it's actually not. I personally believe it's least cucked form of Worship in the US, not to mention the fact that the Woman are extremely nice and Traditional. The type that would want to start a family with.

Another

Also not to mention the benefits of conversion, more than one wife ;)

The cult reputation is completely undeserved. I resent the fact that this false characterization kept me from considering the LDS Church earlier in life. The only important difference I have observed (aside from having a third testament) is that Latter-Day Saints actually take the Bible seriously.

They don't drink, they tithe, they're chaste, and they fast. We talked about the last item in our class session after the sacrament. Was interesting because I'd read about fasting in the Bible, but never heard of anyone doing it in any of the churches I'd been to before.

Talked to a couple good looking girls while I was there too.

Not in the mainline church now?

Because they believe in a false Christ. One who is a creation and not the creator. One who is Satan's brother.

Because they teach that man can ascend to God's level of being when God explicitly denies this.

Because they are, in fact, cucky to a maximum extent. All of the Mormons in politics are globalist neocon types, and their churches proselytize to brown people.

Mormons are a meme, always have been, always will be.

Because they're even more heretical than most protestants.

Agreed, it's one thing to call yourself a Christian and sin the next day, but it means something more when you call yourself a Christian and try very hard to avoid all sin together.

You have no idea until you actually go visit real mormons.

They will inherit California's rubles if they kick out the spics. That's for sure

As they deserve it too.

Amish are the real deal. In 100 years there will be 32 million of them in the US alone

Becoming a Mormon is the stupidest thing ever. It's the quickest way to get your sons and daughters to turn degenerate and to start their life off wrong.

First of all, muslims are taught how to act fake nice. Emphasis on fake because they aren't genuine at all.

Secondly, they take absitence to a whole new level. To the point mormons get engaged immediately at 18 and start fucking. This leads to either kids at a young age or a degenerate marriage that doesn't last long and is solely based on sex and appeasing god so he doesn't hate you for having sex.

Evangelical christianity is the true red pill.

I'm okay with this.

there's always liberals in every group... just a small minority within LDS

>they can't get sealed in the temple
>their marriage is only till death
>female logic is a bitch

Very Powerful Resource for those that seek the truth. If you genuinely want the red pill, here you go. Be warned this rabbit hole is really deep though, were talking years of trying to figure shit out.

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

I'm sure some El De Es will get triggered because they hardened there hearts to the possibility that it is their "faith" has issues to put it nicely. Love you guys (LDS) though.

Fun fact the person responsible for the site, your going to love this, look who she is related to. Partial copy/pasta from site.

Originally founded as Modern Microfilm Co. by Jerald and Sandra Tanner, the company was reorganized as a non-profit organization on January 1, 1983, and the name was changed to Utah Lighthouse™ Ministry.

Jerald and Sandra Tanner were raised in the LDS faith, both with a strong Mormon family history. Jerald is the great-great-grandson of John Tanner, well known for his sizeable financial contributions to Joseph Smith and the LDS church in 1835 when the church was deeply in debt. Sandra Tanner is a great-great-granddaughter of Brigham Young, the second president of the Mormon Church.

As teenagers, before they met, Jerald and Sandra were challenged by different people and events to examine the origins of Mormonism. Soon after their introduction, they jointly began researching Mormonism and became engaged. Both accepted Christ during these early years of study and have left the Mormon church. They are both active members of a local Christian church in Salt Lake City.

Justin Chaffetz is a globalist?

wtf i love islam now

that guy looks messed ass up senpai

Chaffetz is an outlier and a Jew who converted. This thread is obviously about white Mormons, people who were raised that way.

>Christ is the creator
what kinda of weird form of Christianity do you believe that Jesus Christ is the creator?
>Satan and Jesus are brothers
well, even if you thought this was the belief, we are all children of God, so...
>ascension
Where does the bible say you shouldn't't be God-like

>Evangelical christianity is the true red pill
dropped

They are far and away the least degenerate of all Protestant heretical sects I'll give you that, but any edifice built on the quicksand of heresy cannot last.

This. They'll be one of the few last "white" population in the US that's exclusively white. There's also a good chance that more and more white people will join them. Even if just 10 million whites joined them in that century the number of kids they'd produce would lead to at least an extra 30 million by century's end.

I've been to a Mormon Church. It was a singles ward. Maybe the message is different in a family ward but the message at the singles ward was typically a sermon about your godly duty being to create this holy family. I see it as, the church realized youth are increasingly assistive apathetic toward religion so as a form of insurance they've turned to memeing "have as many kids as you can." Jesus wasn't talked about really much at all.

Now that I think about memeing families is the only peaceful way religion has brought millions of new members in at once over four thousand years

Amish are actually one of the few groups that have not only stayed white, but many are still ethnic German and speak it.

t. Pennsylvania, I know a lot of these people, they make great stuff

John 1

Satan and his children are not children of God.

Being "God like" is different from the Mormon doctrine concerning literally becoming deities on par with God.

I don't agree with a lot of their ideology but as far as the traditionalism, their strive for pure Eurpean-ness, and the rejection of modern technology, they're definitely on the right track.

*European-ness

I imagine they will remain pure too. Your average American is not going to be interested in Amish life.

Only bad thing is Lancaster is getting flooded with Puerto Ricans. Even if the two don't mix it is still going to suck having all the diversity around.

Brigham Young, Bruce R Mcconkie, J Reuben Clark, Ezra Taft Benson, John A Widtsoe, and Joseph Smith are spinning in their graves.

If only the Amish learned to be a bit more aggressive/assertive and less pacifistic.

Spare me your delusional bullshit, faggot

I assume there are a couple of mormons here?

How would one go about getting started with the religion? Quasi-Atheist here currently reading through the bible a second time and I have the book of mormon on my table right now.

>Admit it, Mormonism can save the West.

lol, if promising everyone their own entire planet of gibs would save the West, government would have already done it.

YOU FILTH!!!! I MAKE THE MORMON THREADS HERE! IM CALLING YOU OUT ON COW POOP!!!! THESE ARE MY SAME PICTURES AND THE SAME STUFF I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!! I BET YOURE NOT EVEN MORMON!!!

PROVE TO ME YOURE MORMON!! OP You know how.

This is a great primer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY

The Book of Abraham. Fucking cult, period.

lol so funny xD

Hey man! My dad served in dusseldorf when the wall came down, you can start by going to www.moormon.org and having a chat with the online missionaries, you can have them come to your house also, read the book and mormon and bible together, they are both the word of God and lead to eternal lifee, with eternal families, aka you can stay married to your spouse forever :)

Choose The Right
Correct The Record
Coincidence? I think not.

Ayyy, dude, I bet you dont even speak egytpian, read Hugh B. Nibley and come back filthy gentile

If Mormons are good then so is the NSA since they put that deep into Mormon territory.

Mormons are the most indoctrinated religious group that believes the constitution of the US to be a sacred document inspired by god.

youtu.be/8P9WgXdnUhM
youtu.be/SyDrC5q6S9o
youtu.be/QM6Px_JDWzw

>strong sense of white identity
>get cucked by Samoans on the reg

wew

>Implying I still don't wear my CTR ring to protect my virginity, at least I'm pure in heart and soul.

The NSA is good, faggot.

>having a chat with the online missionaries
This truely is the future.

btw I'm kind of new to this whole daily bible reading, any tips? I think I read somewhere that 3 chapters a day are recommended.

I'm not keen on having to use the dildo bench in front of the elder.

I have seen this happen in the midwest.
>why Mormon bros?

>he still hasnt discovered the final red pill of being an independent fundamental baptist

Jesus saves.

“The soul shall be restored to the body, and the body to the soul; yea, and every limb and joint shall be restored to its body; yea, even a hair of the head shall not be lost; but all things shall be restored to their proper and perfect frame.”alma 40:23

Mormonism is growing in Australia isn't it?

Self excommunicated mormon here.
Don't drink the their fucking coolaid
Mormons think that in the afterlife you'll become a god of your own planet if you follow their strict demands. Also they have a bad habbit of baptizing dead people into their religion.

Fuck mormonism

Yeah man! That's great, just pray to God and ask him how you feel, and search for the answer, you will know it when it comes. It is truly a book that will change your life, it fills you with a love towards God.

If a Mormon isn't from Utah or its surrounding states they are usually garbage

t. Canadian Mormon who went to BYU

When do I get to create my own planet and become a god of it?

Dude, people who are proxy baptized dont even convert unless they want to, its obvious you removed your records due to poor misunderstanding of church doctrine, I bet you dont even understand the necessity of exaltation.

Without exaltation everyone is damned, Literally, your progress come to a halt if you get to heaven and only sing praises to God forever, thus you are damned, as a God you have eternal progress and are not limited to a certain point.

You seem to be angry

>Secondly, they take absitence to a whole new level. To the point mormons get engaged immediately at 18 and start fucking.

19 here, was Mormon up until I transferred out of BYU last year. This was part of the reason I left. At least half of my old friends are now engaged, and some girls I know from my home ward who are 18 are already married. They and their husbands don't even know what they want to do with their lives yet and are still dependant on their parents for money. But hey, at least they finally get to have sex.

Tell me about the sun and moon stones.

You all are sinners and going to Hell like everyone else in this world who follows false man made religions created by demon possessed people who deny the precious atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

>Mormons think that in the afterlife you'll become a god of your own planet if you follow their strict demands. Also they have a bad habbit of baptizing dead people into their religion.

So?

A bunch of spergs will claim they are blasphemy or cucks but if everyone in the USA was Mormon it would solve about 80% of our social ills.

We should emulate them despite their bizzare religion, they are thriving and the other whites of america are not.

After you finish this earthly life with worthiness.

Here are some of our core beliefs

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

2 We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression.

3 We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.

5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.

6 We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.

7 We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.

8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

11 We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

Joseph Smith.

can I just show up in Utah and they'll accept me? I want a qt mormon wife to raise my family

Something about em man, they appear red pilled incarnate on the surface but deep down I feel like something is missing.

Moromons would take in anyone gullible enough to follow their cult

Samoans happen to be some of the few dumb enough to do it and white cuck Mormons welcome them with open arms

The prior pic related is the BYU Head Football Coach.

Pathetic cult following cucks

12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Joseph Smith.

Why aren't you a fucking Moonie yet, op? One cult is as good as another!

Indians are Israelites. Lol you Mormons will buy anything. Funny you pretend to be Christian, but no there's no Bible in your houses. The Book of Mormon is heresy. Don't give me that we also believe garbage because I went to seminary.

How do the make enough money to pay the bills of such huge families?

The Mormon's Uncucked Christianity from the Jews. Jesus is white. God cursed people who are bad with dark skin. Sounds like Mormon's secretly know deep down the mythology is a load of BS but invented a religion as cover for a White Nationalist organization. Sounds good to me, anything that makes whites start fucking and keeps women from becoming feminists is a step in the right direction.

Literally Satanism.

Don't forget tithes. Long lines at taxtime!

I've seriously considered it because it is a predominantly white religion and appears to be the least politically correct sects of Christianity except for the Amish but I could not honestly believe all the silly horse shit they preach as gospel

>You dont even know what atone means, fave fun googleing it, I served in Mexico BOI. I know more than you will ever on theology, BYU requires at least 1 religion class a semster until you graduate. I know more than catholic bishops, trust me, I talked with them and actually converted some.

Must have been a shitty seminary

this to be honest. I'm thinking about joining the church to find non-degenerate friends and an honest wife. God dammit, I guess this is the way forward.

>seminary

>seminary

>seminary

>seminary

LMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I almost pooped myself there, top kek m8. go home now plz. you are making a fool of yourself

Remember folks, The Mormon's baptized Hitler post mortem. They know what's up. The Mormons are Our Guys.

2 Nephi 5:21-23
21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.

23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

He's a refugee (From fucking Morocco). She's a dumb cunt that's obviously being used.

LDS shills plz go.

You have been fooled.

Read this. It factually obliterates the lies at the foundation of your pseudo-Christian cult. Poor bastard that wrote it was born into your cult and got woke as fuck when he started trying to address some of the historical inacuracies he'd been taught.

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

Get out of Mormonism, and discover the living God. For the sake of yourself, your children, and you families.

It's NOT Christianity.

they're a bunch of stinkin' gold-brickers riding on the producers dime. Fuck the fucking Amish.

Read it months ago m8, read the rebuttal letter, then talk to me, people leave the church because they are unhappy with themselves and God, not the doctrine, you are sad m8

WRONG!

>chaste
Had several mormons in my h.s. and the girls would suck your dick on order from their moms to try to recruit 15-18 year old boys. Pretty fucking cultish ya twat.
But they do appear to be good family folk

en.fairmormon.org/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director

>all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

Ephesians 2

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The laws condemns all by reason of our sins to eternal damnation. Works do not cancel sins, all men great and low will be judge for their sins, which bear the penalty of death. If you haven't accepted Christ's sacrifice he made for you so that your sins may be forgiven on the day of judgement, you are on the path to Hell my friend.

Salvation is as simple as accepting the Gospel (Good News) and putting full trust in Jesus for our salvation. Our works do NOTHING for salvation.

1 John

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the
Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the
name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have
eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son
of God.

Tithe is optional, depends if you love God enough, go home if you dont.

I admire these people but I will never be able to break past the barrier and believe what they believe. Have you ever read Mormon holy scripture? It is batshit. By any metric.

Even the ancient peoples who penned down the holy scriptures of the old Abrahamic faiths would have read the Book of Mormon, laughed, and asked why you told them to read a sci-fi/fantasy novel written by a bumbling retard.

Anyone can post a link:
And when you post their response to the response, here's the response to that:
en.fairmormon.org/Criticism_of_Mormonism/Online_documents/Letter_to_a_CES_Director/Debunking_FairMormon
Vicarious arguments of just links are boring

how much are we talking here?

James 2? Ever heard of it, much less read it.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

I love how people just throw out scriptures, and I get to mow them down. Jehovas witnesses are like that, but cant defend themselves.