Really makes you think... huh

Really makes you think... huh

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2028-2005Mar25.html
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1571751,00.html
washingtonpost.com/world/us-secretly-backed-syrian-opposition-groups-cables-released-by-wikileaks-show/2011/04/14/AF1p9hwD_story.html
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

middle east has been "destabilized" for like a millennia

Oh, so exactly what Trump has been saying for ages now?

get this man a coat xDDD

>Shitskin sandniggers always killing each other because Islam can't even agree with itself
>STOP MAKIGN PROBLEMS AMERIGA!!!!

Let's just nuke that whole region and start over, nothing of value will be lost.

I hate this nigger meme. My cousin is posting that shit all the time

its true though
saddam, qadaffi, assad, all forces of stability cut down by the west because..?

We wouldn't have to host niggers if they would go back to Africa. Really makes you think, huh!

>have to
We don't have to now.

I agree. I'm an isolationist.

cant destabilize something that wasn't stable...

We don't ''have" to let them in no matter what we do.
What makes liberals think refugees are entitled to just go to whatever country they want just cause they ruined their own countries with their incompetence?

I don't disagree with this, however the average working class American doesn't "destabilize" countries and yet he feels the effect of a refugee influx
this

Yeah, man. Someone should tell Hillary and the neocons this is the platform Trump ran on.

One: The region was always unstable.
Two: It was Obama that was fucking shit up, Trump is trying to stop it.

LITERALLY THANKS OBAMA

He has King Nigbama to blame for that

You think your country is a superpower for no reason :O?

the ottomans were stable enough

We don't have to let them in regardless.

No, I agree.

The meddling in the middle east has lead to a majourity of our issues.

The US backed destabilization of Libya is the biggest cause of this Migrant crisis.

What I wish people realized is that their beloved Obongo administration is more or less responsible for nearly every issue we face.

We in the west have definitely made it worse lately though because we decided that we needed to bring freedom and democracy to the people and remove dictators.

What we didn't consider is that these people are best run by an iron fisted dictator.

>misusing memes

By Allah, what is this woman doing?

REALLY

>Bush Administration Probes Syria's Future With Assad's Opposition
>Saturday, March 26, 2005
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2028-2005Mar25.html
>The Bush administration is reaching out to the Syrian opposition because of growing concerns that unrest in Lebanon could spill over and suddenly destabilize Syria, which borders four countries pivotal to U.S. Middle East policy -- Israel, Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey, U.S. and Syrian sources said.
>U.S. officials, however, yesterday denied that the meeting was intended to coordinate efforts to oust Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.
>"That would be a monumental distortion," a senior State Department official said. "But it was a discussion about supporting reform and change in the region and specifically Syria -- and how we can help that and work with people in the region and Syria to support that process."

You don't have to host them period.

MAKES

>Syria in Bush's Cross Hairs
>Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1571751,00.html
>The Bush Administration has been quietly nurturing individuals and parties opposed to the Syrian government in an effort to undermine the regime of President Bashar Assad. Parts of the scheme are outlined in a classified, two-page document that says that the U.S. already is "supporting regular meetings of internal and diaspora Syrian activists" in Europe. The document bluntly expresses the hope that "these meetings will facilitate a more coherent strategy and plan of actions for all anti-Assad activists."

You don't have to host refugees if you drop nuclear bombs on all their countries.

YOU

>U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups, cables released by WikiLeaks show
>April 17, 2011
washingtonpost.com/world/us-secretly-backed-syrian-opposition-groups-cables-released-by-wikileaks-show/2011/04/14/AF1p9hwD_story.html
>The State Department has secretly financed Syrian political opposition groups and related projects, including a satellite TV channel that beams anti-government programming into the country, according to previously undisclosed diplomatic cables.
>The London-based satellite channel, Barada TV, began broadcasting in April 2009 but has ramped up operations to cover the mass protests in Syria as part of a long-standing campaign to overthrow the country’s autocratic leader, Bashar al-Assad. Human rights groups say scores of people have been killed by Assad’s security forces since the demonstrations began March 18; Syria has blamed the violence on “armed gangs.”
>Barada TV is closely affiliated with the Movement for Justice and Development, a London-based network of Syrian exiles. Classified U.S. diplomatic cables show that the State Department has funneled as much as $6 million to the group since 2006 to operate the satellite channel and finance other activities inside Syria. The channel is named after the Barada River, which courses through the heart of Damascus, the Syrian capital.
>The U.S. money for Syrian opposition figures began flowing under President George W. Bush after he effectively froze political ties with Damascus in 2005. The financial backing has continued under President Obama, even as his administration sought to rebuild relations with Assad. In January, the White House posted an ambassador to Damascus for the first time in six years.

THINK

>C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
>JUNE 21, 2012
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
>A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.
>The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.
>The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

>Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels
>Wed Aug 1, 2012
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
>President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, sources familiar with the matter said.
>Obama's order, approved earlier this year and known as an intelligence "finding," broadly permits the CIA and other U.S. agencies to provide support that could help the rebels oust Assad.

Many countries in South America were destabilized by the west yet we didn't produce millions of refugees.

>We in the west have definitely made it worse lately though because we realized that their leaders wouldn't bend the knee and give up their resources so we invaded and set up our own puppet states that always ended up going rogue

FTFY

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=FSDBXDxwvqM&feature=youtu.be

Rural and suburban retards
Only correct things ITT, middle east of course has never been as stable as the west but got irrecoverably BTFO by 16 years of Bush/Obama, that's why it's called the refugee CRISIS a certain event (meddling kikes) caused this to happen makes an especially good point

Then let us get rid of the fucking CIA. It's not rocket science.

Man Germany and Sweden really fucked up the middle east!
>You wont have to host refugees if you simply refuse

No, but seriously, we need to get the fuck out of the middle east.

I actually agree with this and its a big reason I opposed Hillary

Agreed. We should stop fighting for the Jews. But as we have already made the mistake; all that we can do is close down the boarders to anyone darker than north italian

>he thinks republicans host refugees
Also, that's both sides of the government, not the people.

>ISIS murdering and raping Yazidi Christians is because of Western foreign policy
>Sunnis suicide bombing Shia Mosques in Pakistan is because of Western foreign policy

But we need to bring Jeffersonian democracy to 70 IQ goat herders. It will work and they will surely appreciate it.

>usa destabilise north africa and midel east
>europe takes all the refuges

realy made me think chink

This.
Muslims are savages that commit atrocities even if we didn't meddle.

I hate Muslims and the Middle East but we really need to stop sending our young boys to die for greedy corps and savages that worship a pedophile.

>USA fucks europe's wife/neighboring region by military intervention
>europe still has to put food on the table
Made me think harder

Get the fuck back to Africa nigger.

What the fuck is "host" supposed to mean? These people are moving permanently into our countries. If I host a party, I expect the guests to leave.

If that were truly the case, then why hasn't Israel taken in a single fucking refugee?

And who was the one funding the "moderate rebels" all this time?

[spoiler]It was Obongo[/spoiler].

You won't have to host refugees if you "finished the job".

REALLY makes you think.

Yea fuck this shit. Four years ago, libertarian-Sup Forums would have been making far different arguments and we would have all been able to recognize the inherent malignancy of the state which has:

>Bombed the middle east for one and a half decades
>Overthrown the people that maintained some form of order for so long
>Funded Islamic Fundamentalists in MENA

Then after doing so:

>Invites all of the highly traumatized, highly uneducated, illiterate, west-hating aftermath into our countries without consent
>Tells us we have to like it or else

The fucking state is the problem here. Although this meme is probably just directed towards "fuckin white people smfhfam". Imagine the frustration which one must endure when they support neither the wars which our governments wage, nor the refugees that pour into our countries against our consent. This is not taking away from the fact that Islam is an asinine expansionist political-theology founded by a schizophrenic desert child rapist and the modern adherents of this ridiculous cult can't even find peace among themselves.

Beautiful

So if we pull our troops out of Iraq and Mexico does that mean all the ugly brown people have to go back to their shitty home countries?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

fucking great
top kek

>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think. Huh?

its funny how retards on both sides only understand parts of modern warfare.

when you stop masturbating over putin maybe you can go back and realize we've been playing war with sand nigger marionettes for 40 years.

Agreed. I'm anti-interventionist and would like to bring ALL the troops home. I try to be consistent in my nationalism for all peoples.

But most "refugees" are economic migrants and would want to come here or to Europe anyway. It's more about gibs than anything else.

>you won't have to host refugees if you don't host them

/thread

I don't HAVE to host refugees right now

>we've been playing war with sand nigger marionettes for 40 years.
So pretty much ever since the establishment of Israel.

Really makes you think....

we don't have to host them even when we do destabilize their countries.

Literally don't care about refugees no matter what.

How about we just continue to destabilize and stick Europe with the dinner check. If it is not broken why bother fixing it.

ftfy

True.