Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline

And unless you are Bill Clinton.

This is some real Freudian penis envy shit. They equate abortion - which is an utterly grotesque thing (and I'm pro-choice) - with ejaculation - which is pure pleasure. All this "my pussy my choice" and "shout your abortion" shit is a weird way for women to compete with men's sexual frivolity. They wish they could go around like us, shooting their gametes into hair or onto lower backs, without the burden of pregnancy to follow. Such miserable fucking cunts.

Wow that's kind of an inciteful analysis

Women don't want to admit they get a sexual thrill from abortions.

These seminal ejaculates stain back.

[user had a heart attack six times to the back of the head for this post]

I just got my white male draft notice to go fight against Assad and the Russians in Syria.

CATHOKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS

Meanwhile in the Drumpf timeline...

>Heterodimensional marriage is now legal in all 50 states

Half of women are against abortion m8

kek, I already do no fap so if stopped whores from having casual sex and needless abortions I'd agree to this

joke is I can hold out longer than they can

>now that we have collected all the guns we will begin eradicating all alpha males in order to make america more peaceful.

>inciteful
or
>insightful?

Wait what? I thought the Libs were supporting degeneracy to corrupt our society? Wouldn't they make it mandatory to masturbate, like in class or at work even?

It's hard to keep up with the absolute cognitive dissonance of this board.

>Implying she wouldn't have fucked with Russia, resulting in Russia curb-stomping the US, resulting in nukes flying like tendies, resulting in the world turning into S.T.A.L.K.E.R

What an optimistic post, user!

Fuck dude seeing this picture is literally scary

Now I know what libtards mean by literally shaking

Somehow...both.

Have you found an other film? You must send it to our fuhrer Trump.

What, you don't want to be ruled by a gynocrat?

scary part of this is that men are slaves to the pussy, especially numales who do everything in their power to be as inoffensive and submissive to women as possible all because women are too proud or too stupid they want red blooded alphas

I think it would be hell on Earth. For women too.

Lmao
As if
More like
>it is now illegal to turn down a woman who propositions you for sex