You see what you did, Sup Forums?

You see what you did, Sup Forums?

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU FUCKING DID

Guess I'll be cleaning my toilet and mowing my lawn myself tomorrow.

MY LAWN GUYS ARE COMING TOMORROW WTF AM I GOING TO DO

More info on that?

>Implying they can afford to take a day off.

Is the left pretending illegals are the same as legals again?

Why is this still seen as an immigration thing, and not a temporary/illegal immigration thing? Oh wait, I know why. It's because any hit to immigration is bad for the kike overlords

Are they going to stop committing crimes and go back to their own countries for the day?

Apparently every immigrant is going to not go to there job tomorrow, sounds like a normal day

>No one notices any sort of change
>MSM over-hypes the most mundane stories trying to make it seem like America ground to a halt on this day when people who shouldn't be in the country, acted as if they weren't in the country
Calling it

>people do it themselves
>realize it ain't that hard and they've been wasting money all this time
>decide to do it themselves and put the "immigrants" permanently out of work

so, illegal immigrants will get fired for going on strike, opening jobs up to real americans, good job

lol this.

Really tired of their shit comparing illegal immigrants to legal ones.

this. I hear the treatment every day for the issue du jour on NPR

Good. Now keep striking forever.

It's like they're implying those who actually work (chinks) will actually protest

>go on strike
>nobody cares
>get replaced
>life ruined cause you live on pennies

twitter strikes again

>112837494

so i dont understand. is this a day without immigrants, or a day without illegal immigrants?

shouldnt they change the hashtag?

Ayy I hope that means they fucking stay home in addition to not working. I live in a rich city where I see hundreds of spics every day who work slave labor and hearing their Black Speech of Mordor sounding language really shits up my mood.

kek

Hey OP here, here's a little more info on what is going down tomorrow

lul yea I bet pedro isn't going to make what little money he can tomorrow because he wants to strike against Trump

I have 2 businesses and none of my employees can really afford to sit strike for a day. They constantly ask for more hours even though i remind them that I don't want to wear them out. Obviously whoever wrote this is some privileged asshole cause most immigrants live paycheck by paycheck