OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/nation-world/national-world-question-of-the-day
trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/day-27-wednesday-february-15-2017/
twitter.com/shannoncoulter
chatstep.com/#MAGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer. wew

PRAISE KEK

Didn't read sweaty.

GO HERE

RECYCLE THIS THREAD FOR LATER

komonews.com/news/nation-world/national-world-question-of-the-day
>Trump is being """"""""""manipulated"""""""""" by """"""""""Russia""""""""""

What did they mean by this, lads?

How many times will you spam this? If this is a true shill you should know, as a warning, you and all those intelligence agent sinners are about to burn. You will be dragged out into the light for the world to see, your crimes and theirs unrolled so the world can know each and every detail. Punished with Holy justice brought down like a hammer, the rats that hide behind you will scurry, but they too will fall. They get a slow political death though. For their crimes they will suffer the most.

anyone keeping this bumped?

today's news with sources, links
trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/day-27-wednesday-february-15-2017/

Anyone else get the feeling Fox is trying to push Martha Maccallum?

MAGA

She's the new "meh" greta. Better but Trish would have been even better.

are you watching O'reilly and this fagtron using a smith machine and not even going parallel

Drumpf is fucking DONE

They're just trying to fill in their attractive older blonde lady quota after Megyn Kelly left.

obvious troll is obvious

Was Tucker any good tonight? Deciding if I want to watch it.

How much do you get paid per post?
Or do you do it for the pic related

AWOOOO

All their best female leads are over on FBN so they need a new host to pimp. Still they've gotten her some pretty good guests, but it's hard to watch her over Lou.

Why is O'reilly talking about this

Then he says you can get just as many pro trump vets....Vets voted trump +30....And O'reilly just leaves that out

it was as good as show you can have without tucker on it

Do you still have any "Trump will never be President" copy pasta saved on your computer?

I don't get why Greta went to MSNBC. She literally doesn't fit in with their viewpoints and she has the worst ratings out of all the programs on MSNBC.

what organization put out that ad that was on oreilly just now?

When will Trump send the Fed to Detroit?

tucker won't be in for the rest of week.
ed henry filled in and the first segment was good. a pre taped clip of tucker interviewing glenn greenwald was aired towards the end.
overall meh show

Seriously. If they want a good chick for the main network, they have Kennedy right there.

>April 1st

Nice one, m8. Here's your (you).

i made a miller gif i hope you like it

Wow

So ummmm

What happened to Trump liking black people?

It appears that President Trump is passing on March Madness. He will not continue his predecessor’s annual tradition of filling out an NCAA tournament bracket on ESPN.

Really?

I hope he knows how racist this looks?

This GrabYourWallet bitch needs to be shut down.
twitter.com/shannoncoulter

Although they did summon Tucker for the 3rd segment. Dems are crashing and burning, as usual.

Kennedy is awful

Not going to complain because she's good but Kennedy is better

Someone must save her!

I just want to say I love that Cruz turned into a delegate-hungry madman in our memes. Still gets a chuckle out of me.

So Obama abused his power like usual and used the intel agencies and secret courts to tap Trump's closest aide's trying to influence the election. These are Stasi / policestate tactics, which no one is talking about.

Do you think AG Sessions and Trump will open an investigation into the Obama Admin and the old AG and further put them to shame and on the defensive?

>Prioritizing busting Congress's ass to get shit done
>over a nigger sport

WEWLAD

>Trump not wasting his time with apehoop prediction nonsense and working to better our country instead
BASED

why are we still paying attention to this waste of oxygen?

When Detroit rediscovers the Bronze Age.

I fucking hate her.

Its strange that she resigned from fox if she wasn't moving to other stuff than Tv news like independant reporting/charities/retirement.

She's got a personality type..That some people hate and some people enjoy

she really is a whore for retweets huh

How?
Do i send her pics of her inside the gas chamber ?

same. stuck up bitch

lol her condescending act is over after her sperg rage during the Super Bowl

Her popularity is plummeting, it's pretty funny.
Trying to "challenge" Sup Forums was like exposing her mind to the Warp. I wonder if she'll have to move up to haloperidol soon.

>Kennedy

and fags in this place enable her

>she really is a whore
you could've stopped right there

i don't know. it grinds the gears of some children here

That's the spirit lad. Keep it up and someday Mexico will be greater than ever before.

MSNBC probably offered her some good money and she didn't want to turn it down. Still, she made a huge mistake joining that network. Nobody is going to watch her show because MSNBC's tiny view base are all progressives.

is it rare to find colombian grils that look like this?

She gets too many (You)s to stop her 'concerned granny' LARP

she's still a former waitress in her heart. Totally bland and servile.

>delegate hungry
I know who's gonna be partners for 2024

Kennedy is such a try hard. She can be good when she doesn't act like she is a clever girl.

She's hot af.

confirmed base

>checked

i miss being a neet all of last year - working has kept me out of the loop for pretty much the whole day. what the fuck is going on jesus christ

I think msnbc is trying to get a little to the right of cnn, they are fighting for scraps whole fox reigns surpreme because no one else even gives an hour to the conservative view point. Nobody else has a hannity, tucker, oreilly.

Really tho the msm doesnt exist to make money for the owners via adverts, thats gravy. The owners make $ via the political achievements they made through the propaganda pushed by the channels.

Eh, she's better in a panel show than hosting on her own, different beast. I'd say Melissa Frances would've been good but I think they like her on daytime. KG would've been the smart money pick for that slot, but they don't wanna break up the 5 without someone to replace her.

bess pls go

>tfw no bessfu

chatstep.com/#MAGA
GET IN HERE TO ORGANIZE AGAINST THE SHILLS!

HNNNGGGG

So Trump has hours for the superbowl and his favorite white qb but cant spare 10 minutes for march madness?

Thats bullshit.

Racist fuck.

I want to practice some shopping
Any user want a waifu hatted or an awoo flag?

Don't. That's what she wants. She wants us to send her pictures of her in gas chambers and grabbing dicks so she can write articles and go on tv shows talking about how the "Alt-Right" trolled her. Just sit back and enjoy her slow descent into madness and let it be a microcosm for all liberals.

no

Her mother is smart, so why is she stupid?

>She's hot af.

Come on man...No one is this thirsty

She's a QT but her personality is a -1

Because she's hasn't sunk even further into insanity yet. But wait, there's more!

Yes she is. If her husband wasn't a numale...

Someone tried that, it didn't work, oddly enough.

Sadly.

Her condescension makes it hotter.

Anyway, behold, it's time for bitter wife syndrome!

> Based Teddy Roosevelt in portrait on wall

muh dick

She's unironically correct on the last point that lying to Mike was the story but then loses the point halfway when she defaulted to Russia as the problem. Talking about discussing sanctions in the future isn't not the same as discussing sanctions then and there and it's insane how people want to make the latter true.

checked
Columbians that look like marsupials? No, I don't think they're rare.

Just because she's hotter than (You) doesn't make her hot.
Turns out that personality matters too.

So how are we all doing tonight? Shill wave letting up any?

So to recap the last thread Trump has a ton of ties to Blackwater international and it's successor organization Academi, he's also bringing in the head of Cerebus Capital to help with the intelligence agency "reviews."

Who's ready to live in some interesting times?

>roommate tries to convince people at a party that i used to suck dick on the reg as a le ebin prank
>i fuck his sister
everyone is saying i'm the bad guy now, did i fuck up?

are south americans white?

common core

I can see the dick, its long

So no one wants to indict obama and his regime for these tactics? This is too big to let pass

The CIA must be brought to heel immediately. They don't have an option.

you know you have a problem when you can't quite make wether she is 20 or 40 ...

thanks I thought my sick quads were going to go unnoticed for a minute there

I just woke up, guise.
What were the habbenings today?

ofc, they wont until they run out of money

depends, do they celebrate easter?

>mfw my sister tells me she's "terrified" just walking down the street because Trump got elected

How do we fix these hysterical idiots, Sup Forums? They really seem to think Trump is like some kind of evil incarnate boogeyman, it's just so absurd, I really don't know how to respond, shit is just so unrealistic.

>That many tweets about it
Jealous af. I'll make towel hearts for you Bess bb

Kennedy can be funny and has some witty bants but at the same time she is totally delusional 'muh small government' ancap shill. Governments by nature never shrink; they only grow until collapse.

chatstep.com/#MAGA
chatstep.com/#MAGA
chatstep.com/#MAGA

GET IN HERE

chatstep.com/#MAGA
chatstep.com/#MAGA
chatstep.com/#MAGA