Prove me wrong!

Prove me wrong!

gas em all, except the women, enslave those

>black people
>people

There, i proved you wrong

powerful

White faggots exist and we still hate faggots.

You can't be pro black and anti murder because there's so many black murderers!

Guess some blacks arent pro black then.

I know black mothers have their faults, but no black mamma worth her fried chikkin would raise a black gay kid. Hell, she might even take them to Mike "If you like cock you'll get a shock" Pence.

Who needs women when we can just clone Barron Trump, the most genetically superior being on the planet

You can't be pro sea life if you're anti shark attack. because shark attacks exist

Why do you need to support gays and women if you want to be supportive of your own race?
The left brainwashed the Blacks really well.

You can't be pro-Muslim if you're pro-queer, pro-trans, pro-women, pro-disabled, etc...

im pro black but anti murderer

Shiiiiieeeeeet that means i cant be pro black cause black murderers exist

I can be fine with "cis gendered" black people.. the closest variant to human kind.

I'm respect the mentally disabled but OP exist so does that mean I hate retards now?

you win all the smarts

You can't be pro black if you're anti rapist, anti criminal, anti MUH DICK

AnhkRight would call you a nog. Many blacks very anti gay themselves.

You can't force demographics to like each other. The only solution is that everyone lives by the rule of law.

You can't be pro black and anti law

Most blacks are anti-gay and highly mysognistic desu. It's easier to bond with blacks than nerdcucks desu

Burden of proof is on you.

You can't be pro black if you don't care about blacks being killed by other blacks.

Most black are closet homosexuals
That is where the phrase "keeping it on the down low" originated from another example wearing your pants sagging past your as was a convicts way of letting other prisoners know that your ass is literally up for grabs
Need I say more?

The easiest way to bond with a ghetto black is to talk about women. Black men are still high T and will objectify and approach women.

Some blacks are gay but it's probably the same percentage of gay white men.