How does pol feel about Chicago

How does pol feel about Chicago

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/chicago/20170104/lincoln-square/lincoln-square-robbery-leland-lincoln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggertown.

Glass it.

Born & Raised.
It's alright. Kinda miss it.

I live in DC now ;)

Detroit here. Do you guys have 40-50 miles outside the city of suburbs? IIRC your ghetto is larger than ours.

I wish there was some way money could flow into it and bring jobs to the African Americans. Crime would slowly drop over a long period of time and the area would look nicer.

Used to live in Bucktown, moved back to east coast and miss it. The city is so segregated that I saw a lot less dindus than one would think.

Crooked as fuck.

Only the white parts are nice or decent.

burn it to the ground and restart, keep the pizza though

It's comfy here.

I live in Chicago.

It's hard to get used to it after living in a mostly white city. Everything is subtly awful but the locals have gotten used to it.

i like those buildings they look comfy like commieblocks

No where in Chicago is safe, got a gun pointed at me on lakeshore drive

MEET-UP or something

FUCKING WHEN

No seriously, it'd be for our own collective safeties at this point.

55th Garfield redline

I went there for work once. I stayed at a hotel in the downtown. That part has a cool atmosphere. It is cleaner than Toronto, but the light rail is pretty loud. The underground roads are confusing and unsettling. There are homeless blacks down there. It has good architecture except for the human hive buildings with the car parking on the lower levels.

basically

Except these groids wont work.

Great city North of the River (hint: where the niggers aren't).

Wish it would burn down again. Permanently this time.

Had to visit for a presentation on behavioral therapy w/ autistic kids, couldn't do anything b/c niggers were rioting. The conference hall we were presenting at was near downtown and they had a half-dozen renta-cops roaming around the lobby. I did my presentation, then took a cab to the airport and went back home.

Best view of Chicago is from a plane as you are flying away.

HAHAHAHA

That's the most leaf description of the city ever

What Fox Lake?

They're EVERYWHERE in the city proper

Pretty much this. I lived in Lincoln Park for awhile and went to school in the loop. Never had any issues, even when I went south to catch some Sox games. Probably the most segregated city in the nation.

Too many nigs on the south side. Lots of nig on nig violence

Feelings are for liberals and so is Chicago.

Chink in the armor

I live in Chicago.

It's a piece of shit for more reasons than just the crime. I like the business and life opportunities here, but it's a fucking retarded liberal dystopian hellscape.

I think it's my kind of town.

oh do you really?
'
same here brah, where do you work

As somone who is here for 5 more weeks, there are way too many niggers and 10% tax is ridiculous

This leaf visited it for the first time and was surprised at how pleasant it was.

Then again I avoided the bad areas.

35th is still the yuppy area desu

I live 90 minutes away from it. Place is awful. Fuck their politics, fuck the nutjob libtards that live there, and fuck the bean. The entire rest of the state literally hates them. I hope some cow kicks a gas line and the entire place catches fire then slides into that polluted lake they keep expanding into and wondering why their basements flood.

There is literally nothing wrong with the south side of Chicago.

pretty stupid with only one interstate going north and south

My wife's son loves it.

It has some pretty nice buildings. Shame about the niggers. I live near Atlanta, so I can relate.

> bag tax

Potential set piece for the next Escape From movie.

This, the segregation is unreal.

It's like playing grand theft auto, you know? Once you cross that invisible boundary all the populated characters and cars instantly change

I live on the literal corner of mexicano-africano-histerville

Look south and you see dem boyz slangin' outside of the corner store, look north you can see hipsters walking around at vintage shops, look west mehicanos are lifting refrigerators onto trucks.

Lol so? Milwaukee is the number 1 segregated city in the nation.

Harold Washington Library is dope. I used to study in the Winter room.
Shame about the homeless blacks stealing all the TP and jacking off in the private study rooms all the time.

Maybe it's because I live in Chi that I notice these threads so much but why don't other cities ever get Sup Forums threads? I never see anyone asking about London, Tokyo or LA.

When my dude?

Because they don't have kill counts like Crook County.

It's kinda by design, to segregate

with my big caucasian hands.

Yeah I noticed the same thing there too

Come to Chicago, stay because you were murdered.

I visited once and saw some enslaved aquatic rapists and a cool t-rex. Pretty good time.
Pizza was ok.

You're right that kinda came out cuck-ish

>grew up going there for thanksgiving as a kid
>used to stay at Palmer house and walk to Blackstone and see greats like Jamal and Hargrove
>go to all the museums, Shed, walk around south loop no probalo
>mfw would never even think about now for my children

Its chill senpai

The city is expensive, smells like piss and is a pain to maneuver.
Don't let anyone convince you it's worth a shit.
t.suburbanite

its a really nice city actually... shame that the nigger parts drive the whole place down.

the majority of the city is truly nice and clean.

The way I feel about all third world countries where they rape and kill each other daily at an insane rate

I had the chillest drive around entire north side one Sunday morning
it was dope

next detroit

10 years max

Rahm cut the police in white neighborhoods because they were too safe. For example:
dnainfo.com/chicago/20170104/lincoln-square/lincoln-square-robbery-leland-lincoln
>A man was robbed at gunpoint Tuesday afternoon in the heart of Lincoln Square, near Lincoln and Leland avenues.
>Before the victim could cancel his credit card, he said charges were made including a purchase at a KFC on the South Side.

>Public transit reeks of piss
>Braindead urbanite yuppies
>Obnoxious blacks
>Parking sucks
>Overpriced rent
>Plastic bag tax
The closing of the housing projects just dispersed the worst all over the city (Section-8 voucher housing in every neighborhood) So you have pockets of gang activity all over.
Just don't be stupid and look like an easy mark. or go south.

CTR meetup when?

Milwaukee may be worse historically. Which is funny, considering we're the only major u.s. city to have a commie run for mayor and win multiple times.