Girl from Tumblr here

Why does everyone on here hate gays? They don't even bother you and keep to themselves yet you rural retards are so convinced that there's some sort of secret Marxist agenda to turn everyone into a homosexual. Not even joking, what's your guys' deal?

>inb4 it's just a parody xdd

It doesn't come off that way, bros. Why are you so afraid of the LGBTQ+ community?

What are you talking about, I love traps and trannies

Sexual immorality is the downfall of civilizations.

we dont hate anyone but those trying to hurt us really. We just want peace and prosperity for white people alone from other races.

All we want is peace between races.

Everyone?

Lurk moar newfag.

Such a faggot you can't even pretend to be a newfag.
Kys faggot

>rural retards
This is a Sup Forums meme, you're obviously a Sup Forumstard LARPing

[le meta board culture humor bait man]

I dont really have anything against gays. I do think their behavior is degenerate though.

Everyone on here is a faggot. No one cares what you stick up your ass you goddamn degenerates.

shut up with your stupid trolling, newfag

Fuck off

>keep to themselves

>you rural retards
CRUSH THE URBANITE

>keep to themselves...

>keep to themselves..

If "no one cares what you stick up your ass" was a constitutional amendment this country would be a better place.

>keep to themselves.....

>keep to themselves.

>"why does everyone here hate gays?"
>calls people rural retards

answered your own question dyke, now go down a bottle of asprin, your parents hate you.

#notallpoltards are against gays, sweetie!

>keep to themselves......

It's not that homosexuality is bad but in the name of equal rights the left wants to destroy every institution of the West

Maybe you should meet a gay person before you start acting like an expert on them.

>1 post by this ID
Sage this shit bait

Traps arnt gay

They do bother you and are statistically way more likely to be pedophiles that's probably why they lobby so much to push their degeneracy in schools

KilI yourself you degenerate fuck

It's all true though. I was born a simple peanut farmer and after being exposed to Marxist television programs I became progressively more gay until now I am a flaming queer running a flower shop in San Francisco. I lost my farm, my family and friends, my self esteem, and last weekend woke up in a dingy room smelling of amyl nitrate with a used condom hanging out of my ass.

>Why are you so afraid of the LGBTQ+ community?

This part here is projection.

Gays hate themselves and wallow in self loathing and humiliation through their "acts of love", which they would share with children to the greatest degree that normal human beings will let them.

how did you get that picture of me?

>They don't even bother you and keep to themselves

If only that were true, but alas, fags still want special rights and privileges and are annoying as fuck.

Gays were so much more tolerable when they were almost all in the closet. Now they're tedious fucks who demand constant attention. No thanks.

Don't be retarded. Yes, allowing women to fuck around is bad for civilization, that part the holy books got right. But when it comes to fags and trannies, we need all we can get.

Unlike the olden days where men went off to die in wars and doing dangerous work, more men today live to middle age. This creates a surplus of young men compared to young women, because the natural birthrate is already tilted toward producing excess boys. So allowing fags and trannies to be themselves helps reduce the surplus male population without having to engage in bloody wars.

I like gay people and have many gay friends. I even voted for marriage equality in my state. Most people here are just sheltered kids trying to be edgy.

>Why does everyone on here hate gays?

Half the people on Sup Forums are either gay or into traps.

> yet you rural retards

City dwellers and suburbanites.

> there's some sort of secret Marxist agenda to turn everyone into a homosexual

Not quite, but marxists love to divide and conquer, so they're exploiting sexuality as a wedge issue. They managed to reshape society and attack the family unit with feminism and deviant sexualities so well steady families are now a minority, single mother families are sky high and the fallout in mental illness, worsening school performance and worsening social mores is a direct result.

I don't really give a shit about gays. But it was inevitable that it wouldn't stop with gays, because the left would only use them as a pivot to say "oh you're okay with gays but not with this man who wants to shit in a diaper and live like a 5 year old? You bigot!".

Even actual gay people are embarrassed by the tranny and deviant bullshit being pushed under a banner that coopts homosexuals to push an agenda of pure depravity.

>They don't even bother you and keep to themselves