When did this start happening?

More and more I'm seeing commercials, television shows, and movies that depict weak male characters. He's always either a complete idiot, a weakling, or in some way inferior to his female counterpart. My question is whether or not this is happening on purpose and if so who would really benefit from it?

It's an attack on white males like everything else the MSM is doing. Girls see white men are shit cause all they do is consume normie shit tv and go after the black guy cause he is always seen as strong and aggressive.

>When did this start happening?

Late 1990s under Clinton. Niggers and bitches free to feel emancipated started speaking out.

>My question is whether or not this is happening on purpose and if so who would really benefit from it?

Minority discretionary income diverted to whatever corporation trying to sell their junk.

OP, real question is, why are you watching television? It's mind control at this point. Utter garbage. Read a book at turn it off.

Its hard to point to (((who))) but most likely it is happening on purpose.
The goal is to ruin white America to create the "le multicultural" society that would be amazing for everyone (except whites)

>Amazing for everyone but white people

Only for the elites.

>More and more

That's been happening for at least two decades senpai

It started when white males became weak. About 1960 forward. White men are pathetic now. Fat, can't defend themselves, dress like shit, always getting beat up by blacks on YouTube, constantly talk shit about their gun-culture on image boards even though it never helps them, their women are so disgusted by it all they rut with niggers and spics.

>My question is whether or not this is happening on purpose and if so who would really benefit from it?

Just lurk for awhile and it will come together for you

currently reading a good one

Good man.

Remember, commercials are a risk. They are expensive. They are suggestive advertising, either for the company to brand itself or to announce a product for sale. When you see social justice or third-wave feminism or worse, racial identity politic infused into such advertising it's free disclosure of what products to clearly avoid and what companies no longer respect the past.

84 Lumber is all about some nutjob daughter who recently wrestled the company from her father and now turning the company around from its rural masculine roots. The Super Bowl commercial about illegal immigration was her way of announcing her company vision for a new country. So don't shop there and have the board of directors evict her ass. Vote with your dollars.

>hatchet

mahnigga.jpg

Making humans more similar, more like-minded and less individual makes the ruling parties job a lot easier.

Once there are no races, no differing ideologies, one gender, one way of thinking, then supreme control becomes a lot easier. More money to be made

You've been warned

This shit was going on 10 years ago when I stopped watching TV.

White males are the most terrifying force on the planet, and they hate them.

So they figure that they can change the way the white men see themselves with their little TV stories.

Stop watching the electric jew.

They'll only depict the white male as weak.
They'll depict the black male as a strong sex figure.

Incompetency is kind of popular for American TV

>Simpsons
>Family Guy
>American Dad
>Futurama
>Malcolm in the Middle

I'm sure there're more examples, but I curbed my TV consumption years ago.

>As a White Person Myself...

The Elites (Jews) want to bring back slavery. But white people stop them every time. So now they must eliminate us to create a slave race.

This is all so the Jews can bring back slavery without white people around to stop it.

They will be worshipped as living gods by the 70 IQ masses, who they force to live in the stone age while they possess advanced technology that the masses will see as God-powers / magic

its been happening since about 08-09

notice how its only white males

minorities always have intelligent or strong characters

if its a strong white they represent it as a female