Flynn was cleared by the FBI back in January

If you retards believed this, or anything else you heard from the fake news, you're fucking retarded. They lied that there was something illegal going on, now they have to abandon it because its not working the way they planned. So they're PRETENDING Flynn being cleared is "BREAKING NEWS". Jesus christ, you gullible fucks. When are you going to figure out that fake news isn't just a meme?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flynn was fired because he lied.

BTW, since when do Trumpshills believe MSM (=washingtonpost)?

MSM is everything normies consume.

I never believed any of it

It's all just a big parade, the Democrats are liars and thieves

>Flynn was fired because he lied.
Even that's being disputed now. Trump didn't want him to resign, but Flynn insisted. I'm just saying, NONE OF YOU ever learn. Whether you're for Trump or not, the MSM is lying their asses off constantly. Both sides fall for this shit over and over and over. Fake news isn't a meme, they're all fucking lying constantly.

>everyone who doesn't believe the latest MSM lie is a Trumpshill
you're fucking retarded, dont ever think you're above Trumpshills, you're as bad or worse

>MSM is lying their asses off constantly
Why then do you quote the WashPost?

It shows your stupidity....................

> Flynn was cleared by the FBI

So was Hillary Clinton, and you lot don't give a damn about that. Jail him.

>you're as bad or worse
that's wrong

We've moved on from your twice failed political thoroughbred
All she is to us is a snarky quip to silence uppity liberals

Intel community trying to undermine Trump's presidency?

youtube.com/watch?v=7j_ZfKmcnSk

If he did nothing wrong, why did he have to resign?

>Trump told him to
If he did nothing wrong, why did Trump tell him to resign?

>Because he lied
If he did nothing wrong, why did he lie?

Just fucking hang yourself you desperate faggot.

The major problem here is nothing illegal has been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>Why then do you quote the WashPost?
Because the last time I quoted the same story by Sean Hannity, some leaf faggot sperged out about how you cant believe anything posted by Hannity, he's a Murdoch mouthpiece, REEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it possible for you to comprehend my point past your rabid partisanship, or are you too low IQ to do anything else except scream "TRUMPTARDS REEEEEE" all day? Fucking troglodyte piece of shit.

>So was Hillary Clinton, and you lot don't give a damn about that
The post is about fake news, genius. Change the fuse upstairs.

>If he did nothing wrong, why did he have to resign?
That's apparentl being disputed now, even on CNN. What's his fuck the black Marxist shill was even saying that his "sources" tell him Flynn insisted on resignation. Its besides the point; why would anyone on CNN be talking that way after spending weeks shilling this shit that was already reported in january?

THEYRE ON CNN RIGHT NOW PRETENDING THE ARTICLE IN THE OP IS BREAKING NEWS -- DO ANY OF YOU COMPREHEND HOW ORWELLIAN THAT IS????

TRUMP is playing 48d chess, hes going to root out the moles.

Something's going on in the whitehouse and I think it's a Rinse Pry Bust

Because assholes like you will use it as a distraction. It's too bad, Trump needs loyal allies close, again because there are too many assholes like you. hiho.

Hillary wasn't "cleared" by the FBI. They just didn't recommend pressing charges, even after outlining in explicit detail exactly what she did wrong.

What if it's mike Pence?or Paul ryan doing the leaks?

Okay I'll try to use sma tiny words. The WaPo is a shill paper for the commies. If they have to concede and report nothing happened-which probably kills them-nothing happened. IE Debunked by your own propaganda tool, lol.

Not gonna lie, former CNN viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the press credentials.

>THEYRE ON CNN RIGHT NOW PRETENDING THE ARTICLE IN THE OP IS BREAKING NEWS -- DO ANY OF YOU COMPREHEND HOW ORWELLIAN THAT IS????

LOL

I dont think Flynn lied though. I think Pence lied, and got put in an embarrassing position, and they had to let Flynn take the fall.

seconded

>reported January 23rd

Holy shit, Batman! That's a whole half a month ago! It's almost like this is some sort of outdated information! What's going on with, OP?

>I'm detecting OP is a faggot and possibly bias

Holy crazies, Batman! Glad you're here to clear it up.

>THEYRE ON CNN RIGHT NOW PRETENDING THE ARTICLE IN THE OP IS BREAKING NEWS -- DO ANY OF YOU COMPREHEND HOW ORWELLIAN THAT IS????
I guess I'm going to be using this as pasta for this thread. Too many retards that don't read and reply to picture or the thread title.