What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>greetings fellow nazis

>uganda

I enjoy some of Duke's interviews and content and spergouts but it'll be hard to forgive him after he fucked over Trump twice

>Internet in uganda

How.

Is he an undercover shill trying to paint us as Nazis and get pol shutdown? I don't trust (((Duke))).

DISAVOW 4CHINS

duke is a fucking faggot with more plastic surgery than catelyn jenner

>how do you do, fellow natsoc

He's trying to hijack our memes.

No, he was a fucking grand wizard (terrible, KKK members are terrible), he has always been a bit racist and anti semitic. SHockiing

This boomer is hilariously cringeworthy. That brain is getting foggy.

I think my brother likes him, but the guy is an idiot, anyone who continuously bitchs about muhh genetics, and how inferior other races are, versus actually working are complete dorks.

Is there even electricity in Uganda to have a proxy server?

Or are you bouncing a signal through a satellite phone?

Sup Forums is a multicultural tolerant board of peace

We don't affiliate with white supremacists.

HELLO FELLOW KIDS PLS SUBSCRIBE

>uganda
Don't tell me what I ganda and not ganda do!

BOOOOOOO

>not realizing that he's the one posting all the "redpills" on this board and that everything you believe about the world politics comes from him

Communists vote democrat therefore all gems are communist just like how Neo-Nazis prefer conservatives all conservatives must be neo-nazis

Do you eat da poopoo?

Where are the success stories/stats that show his "respills" working? No one relevant follows the guy. He's talking to himself and the choir.

>Greetings fellow teenagers, I too am hip and with it

He's long since disavowed it. And openly talks about how the Jew fuck over the blacks and other jews just as much as white people.

Clearly, it doesn't totally absolve him of his past but it's important to note early on.

Research wise, he is very diligent and spot on (for the most part. only a sith deal in absolutes)

He's also a degenerate gambler and thief who divorced his wife
That's a redpill if you're looking for one

Does everyone in uganda know kung fu?

kony 2012, im here to help you

yeah as much as I enjoy the shitlord, old folks will always be cringe when they do stuff like this.

>important to note early on.

That was supposed to read "it's important to note going forward".

Got distracted during my post and crossed my trains of thought.

>goy
>used as plural

he's a newfag

he's a useful retard given a mouthpiece by the media because he says incredibly stupid things for them to latch onto

the guy should just fucking shut up

Say some Uganda shit.

Reminder that Sup Forums is heavily infiltrated by Jews and everyone in this thread shitting on the most redpilled man in America are the same kikes that shill for Israel in Mideast/Ivanka threads. Go fuck yourselves, the Jews have been trying to destroy Christianity since day one. You won't win.

No, Straya

Wake up

Take a look around you

YOU are the shill

oh no

He's a separatist, not a geneticist.

I got this.

There was a thread where DD responded and posted proofs. He's among us.

>people ITT shitting on Dr. Duke

Get the FUCK out

How am I the shill, Eliyahu Moneystein?

Sup Forums is a lost cause

Israel pays money to students all across the world to shill fulltime for jizzrael. The last presidential campaign brought so much attention to Sup Forums it became a target.

JAAAAAMMMBOOOOOOO!

KKK members were mostly great folk. The worst events were set ups by infiltrated fbi members. The KKK went along with it so blame isnt on the fbi alone. But to say they were all terrible bullshit.

I do it for free.

They cost money.

Their attention or bank accounts will eventually wane.

This isn't the first shitstorm Sup Forums has gone through. Now is a good time to take a break from it if you want and brush up on your intellectual skills..... or play video games or something.

>MILKKK

What did Mr. Duke mean by this?

Fuck off frog. KEK is angry you are his namesake. Isn't there a Malaysian baguette recipe forum you can shitpost on?

He was calling you a nigger

hal fucking turner

I feel bad about that one now.

great, (((david duke))) breaking rulez number 1

>855240
>File: hal.jpg (52 KB, 350x254)
Rules 1 and 2 were for raids and for Sup Forums. I think we are past the point of being able to just hide in the shadows. They did an academic research paper on us ffs. We're fucking published.

>using ((( ))) with David Duke

It's for Jews you fucking newfag. It doesn't mean "person I don't like." Kill yourself

jew's pretending (((duke))) isn't there guy

Gentlemen...

Behold!

>Uganda

HAHAHAHHAAH TOPKEK

I hate this sperg faggot so god damn much.

He's worse than Spencer desu.

KKK members are terrible because its a stupid move to join the klan to the rest of the country that doesn't live in the south.

Most people have no idea there are hundreds, if not thousands of different organizations of the klan throughout America. The vast majority are like BBQ get-togethers on saturday where they talk about dumb niggers they ran into during the week.

It's about as benign as the lodge, but the left needs someone to demonize, and the right just plays along b/c they don't know any better.

>Jew's

I think you meant "Jews" retard. Duke is and always has been against Zionism. Go shill another thread faggot

that's why they lost 99% of their membership of his watch.