Impeachment is now a very real possibility

>impeachment is now a very real possibility

Any other Trumpers starting to lose hope? I think there's a good chance that he won't even make it to the end of the year.

no

>Sup Forums_pol_trump_sample4
You tried, Shariablue

Oh stop being a cuck. They have spent the past year and a half saying literally the same damned thing over and over again. This is absolutely nothing new.

No. I guarantee Trump survives at least two years.

The standards for impeachment are very high. There has to be proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the president committed a real, actual, bona fide CRIME. And further, congress has to vote for impeachment, after which a genuine legal investigation occurs. After that investigation, the president is either removed from office permanently, or he is shown to be innocent, and reinstated.

You have anointed a profligate; a cad; a paedophile; a deviant; a liar; a thief; a miscreant -- a Machiavellian, malfeasant, reprobate and quintessential knave, with your highest station.

You have chosen that which is most detestable of your traits and very its embodiment, to act as your oriflame.

You have justified your actions through the agency of imprimatur that your false god, Mammon, grants you.

You have revelled in the chaos created, crave the carnage to come and concupisce for conflgrant immolation.

You have heaped disdain upon the vanquished; as the deaved, daemonic dervishes you have become

You gormlessly gloat and wallow in the apparent victory attained...
~

Yet, no transgression comes without its price.

The souls proffered for the handful of beans transacted, must now be relinquished.

The embodiment of your most base vice has awakened the ineffable incarnation of your sins.

Running will facilitate no escape.

Contrition will yield no mercy.

Denial harbours no solace...
~

'Death' is a word that no longer carries meaning.

Our worlds are now inextricably merged into one.

Go!, futilely seek rodent-like refuge in your rectitudinous rat-holes.

Genuflect and grovel at the feet of the "God" that you have since long forsook, and who has returned your abandonment in kind.

Cower cravenly beneath the bloodied finials of torture that you will all, soon adorn with your corpses.

The realisation of inevitability washes away your frail hopes and rents your evanescing spirit asunder.
~

The seals are now broken and the wailing trumpets beckon...

>what autism looks like

>what autism looks like

Trump is here for the next 8 years.

Nothing anyone can do.

If you remove him, you will be starting a war with the only
half of the country that believes in the right to bear arms.

He won't be impeached because everything the (((media))) is saying is bullshit

I hope this guy isn't actually a LARPing faggot

kek

i didnt watch the news. what did they lie about?

No its not

Stop posting these threads

your meme is out of d8 m8

Hillary lost, that's all I care about. Now everyone's going to have to deal with President Pence and that's the funniest part in all of this. He's an actual politician and he isn't going to fuck up like Donny. It's going to be 8 years of eating crow and shit souffle for the left.

That's not true. There are loads of democrat and left leaning voters that own firearms. The anti-gun leftist is a meme caricature. Most young liberals are classical liberals, that generally support the protection of personal liberties, including gun rights. However, they also tend to believe that we shouldn't let literal retards own guns.

my dad fought in vietnam. he loves his guns and owns a few.

but he is the most left leaning son of a bitch out there. i dont fucking get it. after trump won he asked if it was ok if he grabbed my gf's pussy because "she obviously supports it" (my gf voted trump)

>Sup Forums_pol_trump_sample4

What did CTR mean by this?

I'm sorry user, but your dad's a moron. I learned mine was, too, when he legitimately told me that pepe the frog was a white supremacist symbol. I didn't want it to be true, but his head's full of propaganda.

>other trumpers

Sure thing Schlomo

Not even remotely

He hasn't broken any fucking laws, no one has dammit, talk about being sucked in by fake news and hard shilling.

tl;dr

I voted for Trump and I've regretted it every day since. He's just fucked everything up over and over again. Why couldn't Bernie have won? I'm so mad

>Why couldn't Bernie have won?
Because Hillary tried to fuck the system in her favor. Trump's a fuck up but goddamn, we would be a month into war if she had her way.

Saging this bait thread

wow, really jiggled my noggins

>1 post by this ID

Everytime.
Don't forget to Sage and hide kiddos.

Trump's little judicial process delays are nothing compared to the blow back from the impending pizzagate exposure.

kek