What is this fag gonna do on Bill Maher's show?

What is this fag gonna do on Bill Maher's show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D42tl7THmiY
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get into a big argument, Bill Maher is going to freak out.

But... then... Bill is going to home, bitching about how much of an idiot Milo is. Turn on his TV and think. And start to realize...

He'll be the next Piers Morgan in the morning.

He's gonna be doing that?

Get booed probably.

is this happening?

Circlejerk over how bad islam and sjws are

Make me laugh, I reckon

Probably get spit roasted by a nigger and a sand nigger. He's into shit like that.

Get blown the fuck out like the last Trump brit bong apologist.

The best Milo fagonoplous can do is stick to the whole 'let me speak because people can see what an insufferable faggot I'm in' and show how he's less evolved on the Muslim issue than Maher is because he believes like his former boss, Bannon that all Muslims are evil and people should ignore the fact that we need to reach out to the moderate factions that don't want to stone him to death for being a flaming faggot.

What's really going to happen? He's going to act like a more feminine Ann Coulter and get the crowd to boo him. Extra points if he can bait the crowd into trying to shout him down and get personally kicked out by Maher like the proto Sup Forums truthers were years back.
youtube.com/watch?v=D42tl7THmiY

Possibly get stabbed by one of the batshit crazy audience members.

>Circlejerk over how bad islam and sjws are
How are you posting from 4 years ago?

Probably this. Their passionate political positions don't conflict much as far as I can tell. Probably only gonna argue about Trump

>What is this fag gonna do on Bill Maher's show?

hes gonna slay, girlfriend!

>He's going to act like a more feminine Ann Coulter
...And destroy Bill in front of his fart-sniffers

OMG YAAAAAAAS

Probably savor the ammunition given to him by the reporter who is such a strong reporter, that he has to retweet people who are sucking his dick on twitter after he pulls out of Maher's show because Milo is an evil, meanie poopiehead.

kek

can't wait for his book to come in the mail

A bunch of regressive queers screeching autistically at a calm bong.

They sure showed him.

This

suck nigger dick

Hopefully that Aussie cuck goes back on so Milo can beat him to death.

say few words, get laughed at and sit in the corner like all the other of his republican "guests" going on Maher's is a trade off for access and other favors, not a battle ground.

I'm Mike Wolfe, and I'm Frank Fritz, and we're pickers. We travel the backroads of America, looking for rusty gold. We're looking for amazing things buried in people's garages and barns. What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs. We'll buy ANYTHING we think we can make a buck on. Each item we pick has a history all it's own. And the people we meet, well, they're a breed all their own. We make a living telling the history of America. One piece at a time.

Except Milo is a shit tier debater, he's good at lecturing and going 'woe is me! The SJW police are everywhere and Muslims need to be put down.' But beyond that, he has very little substance since he's just a professional bomb thrower. If he found he could get more mileage being a full SJW, you can bet your ass, he'd turn a 180 and start going to college campuses with rainbow colored hair.

The big thing to note is he's on the interview segment, which is either the first or last guest to be introduced. Also I'm not sure if he's going to be in the studio if he's apart of the first segment since he can choose to do it by remote. (If the interview is in studio, he'll appear with the panel as apart of the Overtime segment.) So he won't appear for the entire show after his segment.

The other panelists still slated to appear are Jack Kingston, who is a far right Republican, but manages to act affable unlike a majority people who Trump drones. Larry Wilmore will only really interject on racial issues since that's what his canceled show was all about. Leah Remini who is going to talk about her stint with Scientology and equate Trump to it.

Jeremy's already been replaced by Malcolm Nance. So it's going to be blackest panel Maher has had in ages. Plus, let's be fair, Nace is in counter intel so hearing his thoughts on how Trump is shitting on his department should be good.

He's going to get booed by the cuck crowd in attendance.

Bill is going to smugly and condescendingly tell Milo what he thinks of Milo.

Bill will have guests who he knows will go on the attack against Milo.

Bill will smugly have the last word and say something insulting to Milo while he's looking at his audience and Milo won't have a chance to respond because it will be the very end and the mics will be turned off.

this.
whatever happen to good debates?

Probably going to BTFO Bill Maher.

Milo is a filthy sodomite degenerate who needs to hang, but he is very fast talking and witty.

Bill Maher is a fucking dinosaur who is irrelevent and out of touch at this point. It's going to be funny watching him go toe to toe with somebody who isn't a complete cuckhold

Bill is in it for the money and for his ego.

What could two subversive Jews possibly have to talk about?

Really boggles the mind...

He's a self-proclaimed provocateur, and this is his big American media spotlight. He's hopefully going to say things that are undeniable facts backed up by a quick google search, but that are political fucking infernos directly intended to explode the brains of leftists.

Like the rest of his material, it will be low hanging fruit. But if he's as smart as I hope he is, he'll use that to his advantage to exploit the impressionability of that audience.

After the Berkeley riot, even my fucking leftist mother knows his name. Everyone in the country does. It's fresh on our minds, and this is his chance to capitalize on that. He had better not fuck this up.

Glenn "free speech" Greenwald is throwing a tantrum over them letting Milo speak.

s-m-h

Lmao, is this actually happening, the triggering is going to be fan-fucking-tastic, one can only hope Ben Affleck will also be on the show.

nice post m8

As someone who is a liberal cuck, I think he is that smart. There's a reason why he starts riots. He know what to say, and he knows where to say it. And when he does, people see liberals having the same visceral reactions that whites in the south have when a white woman is raped by a black man and his supporters appear more justified in the eyes of a centrist.

Trigger leftists.

I can't wait for someone to snap and call him a Nazi on TV and him to reply "but I'm a Jew." Milo is a professional troll and his very existence sends progressives into a flying rage, even though a gay coalburning Jew is about the most "progressive" thing ever.

I don't agree with everything he says (like that American blacks are still owed something) or everything he does (literally sucking black dick), but I fully support him in his endeavor to spread conservatism and piss off lefties.

Intern spotted

He will get some really good points in, he can speak very quickly and is used to being talked over. When they try to deploy their usual tactics of calling him a fucking white male he'll play the gay jew card, which I'm only okay with when someone attacks him. Overall someone will say something along the lines of "fuck you" to him and the crowd will erupt into applause as they are prone to do, being the trained dogs they are. I will be drunk as fuck and loving every second of it.

Milo would destroy Maher. Big league.

He's gonna rip Maher a new one. Not that he has enough already.

Go back to something you're good at Jim, like drinking and raping women.

> whats milo gonna do on bill mahers show?
upstage that doughy old leftist cunt, thats what.

hes gonna be outrageous, intensely fabulously gay, and dare the lefties to catcall and scream at him, proving they are the real bigots.

and maher is gonna say something stupid and get schooled.
milo can debate, he beat the living shit out of his opponents in the oxford uni debates, it wasnt even a contest, and bill maher isnt an oxford debate society member

he's more like these bitches:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

we have the best jew-faggots don't we folks

Delicious

Just how triggered are you? I haven't seen this level of triggering since Trump won.

Have you seen a single Milo interview ever? He always wins. Always.

I dont know who Milo will be seated next to but if its some Washington insider, he will be blasted the fuck out. The people that are usually on Bill Maher really know their shit and typically always have extremist right wingers squirming in their seats.

Just look at that last Trump supporter hoe that was there.. Tammy Lauren or something.

People on Bills show usually cite made up "facts". That you are gullible to believe them is sad.

It depends on how knowledgeable he is on the issue. He couldnt even defend his position against Joe Rogan who was giving him softballs the whole time. It seems he is only good on SJW and muslim issues.

God, please dont let him talk about the economy.

Much of what they point out is common knowledge that anyone with any political understanding knows already.

I cant convince you otherwise if you choose to believe in alternative facts

FIST FIGHT!!!

beat him to death... how?

Probably start off by larping about what a Jewish faggot he is, to get the liberals off guard. He might even mention about how much he craves the BBC.
He'll then make the point of how dangerous Islam is for Jewish faggots.

It will be a pretty good show honestly.

jew fag Bill wont be able to argue fag jew Milo effectively.

Bill Maher

Actually, possibly so. Bill will probably feel responsible for shutting him down, but I know that he's fed-up with the left spreading their ass-cheeks for Muhammad (any atheist should be). Bill also hates SJWs for poisoning the Left at its weakest age.

> right wingers BTFO...
the leftist audience screaming and hooting their delight at every utterance of leftist doggerel isnt "blown the fuck out" it's argumentum ad populum.

the brain dead knee jerk lefties who sit in bill maher's audience wouldnt know a fact if it was crammed sideways up their asses.

They will both agree on islam and bill will be too liberal some how and the canned laughter will drown out Milo the rest of the show.

This faggot converted more normies than Richard
Spencer or Sup Forums ever will.

This guy is a bigger faggot than Milo will ever be

This.
It's one of the most annoying parts about his show.

Bill and his peanut gallery will yell and laugh over every point he try's to make like they do to everyone with a different opinion.

He's going to be destroyed.

Bill won't take the bait he throws out and Milo will look an idiot.

bamboozlin

This is going to give Real Time their greatest ratings ever.

Milo is going to destroy him.

Milo is much better at debating than people think. He just doesn't do it much anymore; so he's gotten rusty. But his entire e-celeb career started with debates.

This.

No idea who he is but damn, what a cowardly move.

Push the "alt-right" narrative.

This guy is suck a kiked faggot he makes Milo look like a celibate Templar.

>flip off Piers
>tell him to fuck off
>call Trump Hitler
Wow, Jim Jeffries is a debate genius!

Do you remember anyone writing an essay on why they were dropping out of Maher's show because Ann Coulter was going to be on, on any of the many, many times she came on it? :^)

Put on his fabulous faggot persona to trick more people into going to his boring ass speeches.

When is this going to be on???

Does Milo actually know anything about politics?
It seems he just talks about social shit.

Tomi Lahren looked like a fucking idiot (because she is) on Maher, and it was so fulfilling to watch. Bill's format is great because it forces these fucktards into an actual dialogue, rather than the same old tired monologue that Rush Limbaugh turned into cliche two decades ago.

People who have been watching politics for more than, what, the last 16 months? know that Bill Maher, liberal as he is, has legitimate guests on and really, really knows his shit.

Sorry, but just because a gay guy doesn't want to get thrown off a building for his sexual preference, doesn't mean that I, a reporter who likely converted to Islam when I was in Afghanistan/Yemen/Somalia, has to listen to any of it. Tell him to shut his mouth about about the Prophet Mohammad or else.

>Jeremy Schill

>Bring man who is literally autistic onto talk show
>act surprised when he acts like an autist

I don't blame Jim Jefferies for acting the way he did but I am genuinely surprised he was invited onto a political talk show. I don't know who thought le ilovewhoresandbeerman had valuable things to contribute

Not much, considering every time someone has an opposing opinion, they're shouted down by the other panelists.

Hopefully Milo plans for this accordingly.

You sound like you have a eager asshole.?

Why is that a question?

Lol at this sagely political vet claiming Real Time is where all the grizzled hard buds meet to chew on some real politics.

It's one of the few panel shows left where they have expert guests from both sides of the spectrum and actually talk to each other, rather than just shout.

but, hey. fake news and all that.

(Checked)

thanks.

Hes going to be a cheeky cunt. So much of a cheeky cunt that he will out-cunt Bill. Bill will think "hey thats my thing" and sperg out with "racist, bigot, woman hating".

OK, you just proved nothing and used the fallacy of presupposing you are correct. Your circular logic just shows how ignorant you are

Bill is a hypocrite. He talks about political correctness but then uses ridicule to win arguments. It's sad really.

Then pointed out the only reason Piers was defending Trump that was such a low blow, even Maher didn't go there. And then solidified his support from the crowd after Piers in a last ditch attempt at damage control said he was losing the audience.

This, they're good at debating if the person they're debating has less knowledge on the subject than them or it goes into some. The only time Lahren got a slight upper hand was when Kander asked for the 4 people killed at Bengazi. But other than that, any point she tried to make got slapped down handedly. Like her defense of the coal industry.

Then she really miscalculated and got destroyed when she tried to take on racial politics against Dyson. And this was after he gave a 5 minute sermon on the matter.

Bill Maher is a pretty open opponent of political correctness, my man.

>here comes alt-wrong neo-nazi Milo Yinnyangpooinloo
>hello I'm Milo and I like black cocks
>something something daddy trump
>statistics about muslims and comments about gays and muslims
>I don't like feminists very much
>does some quasi-funny thing that is controversial or whatever
>says something about Jews (kind of) but then says how he is a Jew who loves black cocks by the way in case you didn't already know
>something something more black cocks
>homosexual British accent
>someone in the crowd says something and he does one of those gay intrigue looks while everyone cheers
>hey by the way I'm a gay Jew who loves nigger dick
>black men are so great
>I once fucked a nigger on my barmitzva, and coincidentally he was male
>questions at the end
>one or two serious questions
>a question about his gayniggerlovin' jew habits
>another question about Milo's tour
>its over thank god

Oh shit, I forgot to mention he's a gay Jew who loves blacks

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

you sound like a bitter PA user

Be a fag.

>not because he's gay, but because he's alt-right

>He talks about political correctness
Bill is sick of political correctness: he knows it's part of why leftists keep losing, and he's tired of being shoahed for making "inappropriate" jokes.

Bill is a half-ass. That's the only way you can describe him.

His formula consists entirely of taking and issue and proposing a Republican strawman, formulating something that merely sounds like something Republicans would actually believe or is half of what Republicans believe. Then he lights the strawman on fire for the seals that make up his audience, making him look those six inches taller he desperately wishes he was. It's fucking boring and it's sadly what normalfags believe truly "neutral" debate looks like.

Punctuate this with some of the worst guests he can possibly invite, due to their pugnacious attitudes or lack of live debate ability, and you have the Bill Maher show. It's disingenous and manipulative but so is all kike media.

>tfw I can seriously envision this happening

lol, i never said he was neutral. he's got an overwhelming self-professed liberal bias. I don't think anyone in their right mind would say that bill maher or his show is neutral.

talk about building a strawman. sheesh.