BREAKING

holy SHIT! Kim Jong-nam murder: Woman held over assassination of North Korean dictator's brother- amid claims he 'begged Kim Jong-un to spare his life'
KIM JONG UN GOT HIS BROTHER ASSASSINATED

half-brother

also, he's fine, he's been shipped to safe hospital. Only temporarily knocked out.

he was fucking poisoned and his death is confirmed

>KIM JONG UN GOT HIS BROTHER ASSASSINATED

tell us something we didn't already know

I don't have my glasses, is she Asian?

dat looks like a man. South korea prob killed him. They crazy

This leaf is right:

Kek has spoken
>F

lol what's the point of security cams in asia?

all them zipper heads look alike

You guys think kim Jung un has orgies with the civilian women?

If by orgies you mean rape sessions.

There can be only one Kim Jong!
No seriously all this is just theater to keep the masses distracted.

I think he raped the women in pic related

>tfw no qt assassin gf

Maybe i missed them but I'm kinda surprised there isn't more talk of this, considering our love for best Korea and the lord commander of cakes and pies kim jong un.

even if true why would you care? Did not he kill his uncle and that half brother was always bashing on NK and making money off it.

I wish she wore this instead of LOL

>implying the peasants know about the facts and not just "traitor dies poisoned after speaking ill of god emperor Kim, possibly by his own words"
Praise Kim

Because it's news and an assassination by foreign agents in another country. I'm onto you nikolozi.

Does she has "LOL" written on the Tshirt?

>LOL
what did she mean by this?

Its information but its not noteworthy or important beyond being a footnote in his biography. Hell I would not be surprised if kim un started the rumor to counter hislimp dick image. also in this context nikoloz would be the proper use