I hate Americans so fucking much...

I hate Americans so fucking much. All you faggots do is rave about "muh freedums" and "muh guns" but you cucks don't use them. Your freedom and constitution is completely worthless if you don't use the rights given to you and you coward faggots don't use your freedom of speech for anything fucking useful.

>Your constitution didn't stop the government from spying on you, and you faggots just whined online.
>Your gun rights haven't been used for what they were intended for since 1861, regardless of government overreach and non white violence on whites.
>Your White House got burned down by Canada because Americans are massive fucking pussies
>You have had almost all the good strong genetics culled in three terrible kike instigated wars, and you continue to be used as the kike pawn
>Your right wing are bigger cowards than Swedens right wing
>Allow your judges to overrule your current presidents executive orders, instead of getting off your fat asses you jack off to 2d waifus
>Allow your supreme court with three kike justices to rule over everything, something that your founding fathers did not intend and was changed far after they died.
>Allow niggers and antifa faggots to run wild in your streets and have literal shit eating commie faggots beat you up
>20% of your women need to be put in their place
>Dumbest motherfuckers in the world, even without niggers your average IQ is boosted by your asian population and a small percentage of whites.
>Destroy your heritage to forcibly make something new because of magic dirt
>All of your 'culture' for the last 150 years at least is all kikes niggers and spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDZxezdKX6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf

> leaf

>Coming from a country with German level hate speech laws, legalized beastality, has unlimited immigration, and has Trudeau.
Saged.

>a fucking leaf

tl;dr

>leaf
Stop cuckposting

>but you cucks don't use them
Come down here and we'll give you a demo.

should have said inb4 >leaf

Then no one would be posting.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Here's your (((you))) faggot

>he thinks anyone will read that wall of a shitpost

We are sending all our illegals to Canada.
Feel free to show us how manly and right wing you canuks are with guns and diplomatic relations.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDZxezdKX6Y

I read it. It was pretty good tbqhwy.

>leaf

>leaf
>DISREGARD I SUCK COCKS.

He might be a fucking lead but see image

I'm sorry. I can't hear your drivel above the sound of a spic and a nigger taking turns raping your mother up her crack-smoking ass.

We do have unfinished business with the Leafs going back to 1812. Canada should be ours.

Yep. And it would be, if you inept macaques hadn't lost every land engagement of consequence, disastrously.

>leaf

You forgot to mention that they're 20 trillion in debt and will soon be making garments for the Chinese.

holy shit I couldn't believe he said that, so hit the google and yup he did, unfuckinbeleivable

Fuck off you stupid fucking Canadian, you talk down to American about freedoms? when we don't even have freedom of speech in Canada? your fucking retarded.

Lol do you let the US fuck your wife too? This is the problem with Canada. Too many cucks.

>Your White House got burned down by Canada because Americans are massive fucking pussies

Bet he travels to New York frequently just to empty the nutsacks of his fave Harlem pimps and crack dealers.

Don't you put mayo on everything and call it good...

>leaf

>All of your 'culture' for the last 150 years at least is all kikes niggers and spics

240*

FTFY

I herd in Canada if you want to, oh wait you can't do shit over there....

Americucks are the biggest hypocrits on this board.