Black mother abandons baby while saving her phone from shot up car

Facebook Lives Niggers Strike Again! This time we have a black bitch facebook living in a car with her thug dick when the shooting begins - she leaves her 2 year old toddler behind without a second glance - but never once did she drop her phone - and in the aftermath, she only cares about her phone, not the dead kid!

youtube.com/watch?v=DtrF3w50k2U

You can't make this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esBZzxx7a40
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=5s
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You can't make this up.

No need to when you got niggers. God works in mysterious ways for leaving them less evolved and shit for some reason. Now they were doing fine before the manipulations of the man name George Soros, who has said that niggers are the easiest to manipulate and he has also said that he has a God complex. However, if there is a real God, why does he lower their IQ?

I've seen retarded kids cuddling baby dolls, they probably have better maternal instead than a black bitch.

I remember there was a mother of 15(?) who left one of hers in Walmart overnight, when the police found the kid and contacted the mother the next day she didn't even know she was missing one! Sows.

Oh yeah I don't think it is an IQ because little kids know better than to do something like this. I bet that this is one of those environment things. Unrelated to this, IQ can be negatively affected by a bad environment, but like I said even a young intellect knows better, probably due to the good example their parents gave them. I would rather be an average person with a good environment than a genius in a horrible environment.

And nothing of value was lost.

IQ can be lowered by stress, abuse, and trauma.

I read a study on that, and I experienced lowering of IQ myself. I had a medically traumatic health crisis, after which, my IQ was lowered, I couldn't do math questions as well anymore, etc.

I'm guessing kids who grew up with abusive black mothers who don't give them proper food and affections are going to be dumb fuckers who don't think about long term consequences. I'm Asian, and I'm afraid of being around blacks - I KNOW whites kills too, but whites think, they are not going to do some stupid shit that can get them arrested so I feel safe getting into an elevator with a white person or an asian person but not a black.

the name of the toddler who was shot is this:

Levontay White

Levontay...

These ghetto names need to trigger a visit from social services and ovaries removal.

>2-year old black toddler shot
Crime stoppers in action

Yes, and despite the lower IQ they can still end up successful if they have proper two parent households, you know, with the father figures. It used to be like this in the US previously, they in fact had less divorces than whites even through slavery. But the welfare state did to blacks what slavery couldn't, and that is to break up the black family. With no father figures, it is very common that they end up thugs. I am sure you can imagine who you look up to when you are young when you don't have your own father to look up to, kids can be pretty edgy before they mature, so this thug culture is very common.

Kawaii hair :3

just like in the animes :3

Everyone knows babies are just an accessory for black ghetto mothers, they only exist for gibbmedats

Why would she drop the phone? How would she call the cops?

Not enough distraction from her teeth, even Whoopi noted it, what's with these women who have no teeth? At least once, a black bitch had the pause in the middle of her work to spit out a rotted tooth.

Those teeth

lol

wasn't her niglet, she's the aunt. her unborn baby took the hit for her though.

Ah, she's still horrible.

Seriously, watching Sotomayor's vids, I swing between blaming black women for the nigger problem, and blaming black men. Just don't trust a single one of them?

Here, he reviews 12 Years A Slave
youtube.com/watch?v=esBZzxx7a40

...and concludes that black women had a easier time because they can 'chose' to be the mistress of white masters, um, a majority of those were rape, violent rapes, and the mistresses did the best that they could do under the circumstances.

I don't trust black men because they don't do nuffin about their own women abused, and do a lot of the abusing themselves: black women used to be given to black men for rape as a reward.

...but I can't trust black women either, because too many of them only care about thug dick, and hate white and asian women.

Segregation is really the best. Chinese expression goes, river water doesn't violate well water.

I lived around niggers all my life and I agree with this sentiment. I'm asian as well

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=5s

>liberal whites think black kids are as valuable as white kids
>blacks think they aren't as important as a phone
whose the dummy, Sup Forums? the mom was correct in this situation while all those university educated white girls are wrong. Sad!

---> RK9

Even back when I was a super liberal I wouldn't get into an elevator with a black man, I just had to keep making mental excuses as to why other than the skin colour part, like, he has a predatory look about him - though really, it's true, they do bear their teeth like a chimp (check out the mug shot of one of the thugs who tortured the disabled white teen)

huh

Another dead nigger is a blessing, user. Even niggers know that.
Why do you think they're so damn keen to kill one another on a daily basis? Why do you think their countries are utter shit heaps when they're in majority & power?
Niggers know that niggers are worthless, and a dead nigger is the only good nigger.

She doesn't have to worry about caring for a little nigglet now.

I feel ya, it's better to be alive than anything. I also don't know why blacks hate asians so much, we really never did shit to them

I have the impression that blacks hates everybody, including blacks, but they attack whites and asians because they don't expect us to fight back.

Also, in the case of robbing asians, SOME asians, e.g. tourists from mainlands, do fucking stupid shit like carry around large amount of cash, flaunt around large amount of cash, and I laugh when they get mugged in paris by gypsies - how could you go to paris and not know about gypsies? But unfortunately, all blacks got out of this, is "asians have a lot of cash", and they dont' try to figure out which are the tourists, which are the international students driving luxury cars.

Seriously, all my asian aunts and uncles tries to pay for everything with credit cards - for the reward program.

They also hate Asians because we work, because we arrived to NA with nothing and we crawled our way up WORKING instead of whining, we challenge their assumption that hard work doesn't pay off.

...and also, Asians give terrible customer service, and blacks take everything personally and think it's because we are racist.

>think it's because we are racist.
They deserve it 2bh

I swear that I remember a chimp making the EXACT same expression as Cooper, but this is the closest image:

We humans are in the same family of animals as chimps, at some point, there was a divergence, and we developed culture, skills to survive winter, develop empathy to expand our society, but some tribes retained chimp characteristics more than other. Just look at twerking videos, it's a very non-human primate-like mating dance.

expression of hostility:
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
>He just smirked, looked out the window, and sucked air through his teeth. Perhaps this was a regional thing, but the blacks often sucked air through their teeth as a wordless expression of disdain or hostility.

I have seen chimps doing this on nature shows, I remember a black classmate doing this, he wasn't even ghetto, but he picked up from somewhere, it was grade school.