I have a question for the Holocaust deniers out there

I have a question for the Holocaust deniers out there,

If the Holocaust don't real then why were Anne and here family hiding? And why did she die along with all but one member of her family?

>INB4 "dey made it up"

-we have pictures

They were hiding because they were oven dodgers and they died of typhus

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST

I still focus on the "even if you claim six gorillion died when it was only a few hundred thousand it's in the end irrelevant to the character of anyone but the Jews because they deserved to be thrown in camps" angle. We need not forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 European Christians only a stonesthrow away as well. Just take a look at the overwhelming negative Jewish influence written about by Jewish authors in Weimar Berlin, you'll find in many ways it was worse than 2017 New York City believe it or not. From a purely historical perspective it's a wonder it took so long for the Jews to be put on trial.

Obviously nobody should have died in a perfect world but the technology and doctrine we know of today largely didn't exist. Let's not forget the nearly entirely Jewish German communist revolution leadership that were responsible for the deaths of untold thousands in their 99.99% goyim communist fighting ranks didn't give a shit about their own party members let alone collateral damage necessary to facilitate a brighter future. Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. This overwhelming negative influence was never more clear than in Weimar Germany. Everyone should read Jewish accounts of Jewish influence, they are surprisingly honest when writing at what they think is a Jewish audience. This applies to the modern age as well.

>why were Anne and here family hiding?
According to the uncencored tagebuch they were seks freaks and a danger to the well beeing of the public. In short: degeneracy!!

Saying that the holocaust didn't happen is saying that either the scale of the holocaust was exaggerated, or that the holocaust was not a coordinated effort with the intention to kill the jews.

The first would (correctly) say that the claims of 6 million jews dying existed before ww2 and post-war records did not contain them. They were forced into the record later.

The second would (correctly) point out that there were no death camps. Lots of prisoners died because supply lines were crushed and disease was rampant, but nowhere near 6 million. The witnesses used to claim the existence of gas chambers and such were completely disreputable.

The nazis totally rounded up a bunch of jews and threw them into camps, but they didn't have a widespread concerted effort to exterminate them which resulted in 6 million jews dying.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

I dream I would be able to rescue her in machinery resembling a gizmo you use to travel through the fourth dimension.

JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU YES I DO

I'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

>tfw anne frank stuck her finger in her vagina

I'm not denying mass killings happened under Nazi Germany, I'm denying the 6 million Jews and overall Jew-centric focus on the events.

They were hiding because Hitler was after them.

Doesn't mean they we being systematically killed. You don't tag people you're going to kill.

>pictures
>proof

Pick one kike

Questioning the 6 million is literally the same as claiming the Holocaust didn't happen.

t. Man with hooked nose, completely coincidental.

pictures of Anne Frank give me a massive boner
not even pedo

I'm polish and my grandma's name is Anna Franc, is she juden?

Pic related, proof of polishness

Jeff pls stop

>during WWI they refused to fight
not true many jews fought for Germany in WW1

>90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish
why does this matter at all? first off Germany was never communist until after WW2 when the Soviets forced it on them, second there were many political groups advocating for change after WW1, why does this make jews so bad?

Did she shorted it when she moved here?

She didn't move here only my parents moved in the 70s, my grandparents were way to patriotic to leave even commie Poland.

Truth:
>war prisoners sent to work camps, some died and were burned

Fiction:
>OMG SCREAMING HUMAN LAMPSHADES SIX GORILLION J€WS BURNED IN A LOGISTICS SYSTEM THAT WOULD TELEPORTATION LOOK INFEFFECTIVE

That's funny

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS

way to waste kek

>why does this matter at all? first off Germany was never communist until after WW2 when the Soviets forced it on them, second there were many political groups advocating for change after WW1, why does this make jews so bad?

FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 1944
Dear Kitty,

I often go up to Peter's room after dinner nowadays to breathe in the fresh evening air. You can get around to meaningful conversations more quickly in the dark than with the sun tickling your face. It's cozy and snug sitting beside him on a chair and looking outside. The van Daans and Dussel make the silliest remarks when I disappear into his room. "Annes zweite Heimat,"* [* Anne's second home] they say, or "Is it proper for a gentleman to receive young girls in his room at night with the lights out?" Peter has amazing presence of mind in the face of these so-called witticisms. My mother, incidentally, is also bursting with curiosity and simply dying to ask what we talk about, only she's secretly afraid I'd refuse to answer. Peter says the grown-ups are just jealous because we're young and that we shouldn't take their obnoxious comments to heart.

Sometimes he comes downstairs to get me, but that's awkward too, because in spite of all his precautions his face turns bright red and he can hardly get the words out of his mouth. I'm glad I don't blush; it must be extremely unpleasant. Besides, it bothers me that Margot has to sit downstairs all by herself, while I'm upstairs enjoying Peter's company. But what can I do about it? I wouldn't mind it if she came, but she'd just be the odd one out, sitting there like a lump on a log. I've had to listen to countless remarks about our sudden friendship. I can't tell you how often the conversation at meals has been about an Annex wedding, should the war last another five years. Do we take any notice of this parental chitchat? Hardly, since it's all so silly. Have my parents forgotten that they were young once? Apparently they have.

At any rate, they laugh at us when we're serious, and they're serious when we're joking. I don't know what's going to happen next, or whether we'll run out of things to say. But if it goes on like this, we'll eventually be able to be together without talking. If only his parents would stop acting so strangely. It's probably because they don't like seeing me so often; Peter and I certainly never tell them what we talk about. Imagine if they knew we were discussing such intimate things.

I'd like to ask Peter whether he knows what girls look like down there. I don't think boys are as complicated as girls. You can easily see what boys look like in photographs or pictures of male nudes, but with women it's different. In women, the genitals, or whatever they're called, are hidden between their legs. Peter has probably never seen a girl up close. To tell you the truth, neither have I. Boys are a lot easier. How on earth would I go about describing a girl's parts? I can tell from what he said that he doesn't know exactly how it all fits together. He was talking about the "Muttermund," [* cervix], but that's on the inside, where you can't see it. Everything's pretty well arranged in us women. Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris. I asked Mother one time what that little bump was, and she said she didn't know. She can really play dumb when she wants to!

She kind of looks like the lazytown bitch

But to get back to the subject. How on earth can you explain what it all looks like without any models? Shall I try anyway? Okay, here goes!

When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside. They separate when you sit down, and they're very red and quite fleshy on the inside. In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris. Then come the inner labia, which are also pressed together in a kind of crease. When they open up, you can see a fleshy little mound, no bigger than the top of my thumb. The upper part has a couple of small holes in it, which is where the urine comes out. The lower part looks as if it were just skin, and yet that's where the vagina is. You can barely find it, because the folds of skin hide the opening. The hole's so small I can hardly imagine how a man could get in there, much less how a baby could come out. It's hard enough trying to get your index finger inside. That's all there is, and yet it plays such an important role!

Yours, Anne M. Frank

They were wanted fugitives from Germany.

How much are you getting paid to post bullshit threads?

same as you

Stop deflecting the question shill

bout tree fitty

This pic has been debunked many times though.
also be oppresed by the regime and decide fight back. How dare they!