What happened to the dinosaurs?

I want to read Sup Forums theories of this. Did a meteorite really killed them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalicothere
dinosaurjungle.com/prehistoric_animals_chalicotheres.php
qz.com/47232/the-crazy-economics-of-mining-asteroids-for-gold-and-platinum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iguanodon#Thumb_spike
answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/what-really-happened-to-the-dinosaurs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews killed them.

It was the mainstream meteor.

Warm blooded mammals are the new punk rock.

according to modern scientific study the atmosphere became incompatible with mega-fauna life forms. so yes, they died from a huge chunk of rock thrown out of the fucking sky.

they turned into fuel for my truck

They were fucking huge right, with big shoes

fuck you, australia, you and your amusing bants.

tired of you people making me chuckle

They got mass abducted by aliens.

(((Asteroid)))

(((Jews are Asteroids)))

They flew away on feathers / big sky rock.

they were never alive, their bones were created under the ground by god 6000 years ago so that we could find them and have giant puzzles to put together that made really cool animals, also to test our faith

yes it was a meteor that killed them only small animals survived the long winter and we evolved from a rat like mammal

cigarettes

lol who cares? i only like chalicothere

Most of our history and ((science)) is fabricated. I believe it was mass flooding. Even when given a blind test of the sphinx scientists couldn't deny it was water damaged and when they found out what it was they changed their story back to the popular conclusion.

I bet the jews did this.

>Did a meteorite really killed them all?

No. The dinosaurs that survived evolved into reptilian humanoid beings.

Multiple things killed them. The asteroid didn't help, but on top of that was a thousand year volcanic explosion. Pretty much all the volcanoes started erupting. Some think the asteroid triggered this. Then after all that the ice age started to form. So they grew feathers, became birds and now we eat them. Circle of life on an eon scale.

never existed. Jews fabricated them for profit. youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA

As a matter of fact, oil comes from plankton only, not dinos.

So how did the trait to fly become a thing

>Most of our history and ((science)) is fabricated.

THIS, THIS, THIS. The masses are intentionally being taught a distorted, incomplete and often even outright false version of history and science, which they usually accept unquestioningly. Humans are billions of years old and are not native to Earth.
The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

chalicotheres were perfect i wish they still lived today, i have researched them for 8 years now and they are ltiteraly perfect strong and powerful but also peaceful and only use violence if they are attacked and they also have long and strong claws so they can defend themselves.

I dunno, ask the bats.

i had an ex girlfriend who said they weren't real and it was a bunch of rich white people hiding bones for others to find

From what I remember, after the majority of dinobots died out, smaller dinos survived in forests. They would jump from tree to tree, eventually developing not unlike flying squirrels.
No one knows if earlier dinobots had feathers or if they evolved later.

I thought the reptillians were a meme but then I started to ask myself: what if one specie survived and evolved into intelligent species?

It really makes you think.

They didn't die off, they evolved into birds.

they are made in chinese factories

if chalicotheres are not clones or revived soon i think i will be depressed?

LOL but wtf about chalicothere?

It does suck a lot of cloning is not going on right now.

evolved into a horse

Smaller Therapods (the same family as Velociraptors and T-rex) became birds.

the got raptured by dino jesus.

but i read in national geographic that they will take back mammoth is it stopped now???

I've been reading tat for years. Mammoth, passenger pidgeon, dodo birds, and so on. Still haven't seen any clones yet.

my whole life has been a lie

This fp is marginally better than all other posts

Theres every chance that the over grazing of mega fauna reduced forest cover to the degree that the oxygen levels could no longer support land gigantism.

This same issue might have be exacerbated by global fires from an asteroid impact.

Asteroid, a big ice rock floating through space.
Iceberg, a big ice rock floating through the sea.
(((BERG))) Need I say more?

You've done it again Aus

true very dissapointing. maybe it is all a lie? maybe reviving extinct animals is not possible?

was it autism?

do research and you will understand why they are important even now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalicothere

dinosaurjungle.com/prehistoric_animals_chalicotheres.php

It is possible, they proved it with the sheep. The problem is these eggheads are not quite getting what 'mad' and 'science' is all about. One of the things that is holding it back is the question of if it is ethical to bring back extinct creatures. But still they can head out to some island and clone them. I think they can clone back to ice age creatures, especially ones caught in the tar pits.

Their problem was that they didn't have a space program. We don't put a lot of priority on it either.

I say let the meteor cleanse the Earth again. Might be time for a do over.

No senpai, they let women run dinosaur society.

but why not ethical?

>I want to read Sup Forums theories of this. Did a meteorite really killed them all?

They gave their lives so we could live. Dinosaurs were the most honourable and noble of all animals.

SHUT IT DOWN

>but why not ethical?

Because women hate cool things.

(((Skyberg)))

Pt. 1
The scientific community knows they can bring back extinct species. problem is, they will have to use mixbreeds aka chimeras, losing the original creature.

Pt2
There is a reactionary prospect to reviving extinct species. Social scientists argue that if we begin bringing dead species back to life, we humans will care less for the conservation side of animal rights. We will give up on saving animals and instead focus on recreating them.

Some are worried what will happen to the environment if extinct animals are re-introduced. Fuck it though. If I hit the lottery secret cloning labs will b on the bucket list.

Most likely. Although other scientists have other hypotheses. Welcome to science.

Also it wasn't the first mass extinction, it won't be the last either.

Came here to post this. kek

Asteroid impact flipped the flat Earth and they fell off.

OY VEY IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

qz.com/47232/the-crazy-economics-of-mining-asteroids-for-gold-and-platinum/

Bacteria infection.

this

there were dinos who could use simple tools like monkeys, using their thumbs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iguanodon#Thumb_spike

the oldest known religion in the world is cult of "snake gods". this religion goes back as far as 200.000 years ago and still practiced in secret to this day

not many people know of the oldest egyptian myth. egyptian gods arrive to earth, with Ptah leading them and encounter a race of snake gods who rule the world. they fight for the domination of the world and egyptian gods win (obviously, you can see their obelisks in all major cities around the world)

it's said that there was a half snake half woman corpse in ottoman dungeons

bible talks of dragons. old turkic and chink people also talked of dragons. there's a widespread myth in cental asia that an advanced race lives beneath the earth. native americans have lots of myths about snake gods

list goes on and on, I'm too lazy to write more

>dinosaurs were God's original play test creations
>starts working on heaven and inter dimensional space while the dinos rule the land with their mega brains
>Lucifer pulls a mutiny thing or whatever and gets banned and cast out
>him and the other fallen angels crashing down from the heavens are the "meteors" that wipe out the super smart one society all functioning dinosaurs
>dinosaurs now occupy heaven and believers get them as best friends when they die
>this is why dogs and other gay animals don't have souls and/or just go to hell
This is pure speculation mind you

akshully, its over 6021 years ago (god started making shit on october the 23rd at 9AM)

He did

shit forgot pic

also these snake god or hybrid myths are all over the world, they're not isolated to a specific culture or region including india, middle east etc

Dinosaurs are a lie from Soros.

Even T-rex had some feathers.

The real story they won't teach you at school

I farted and every single one of them died.

I want that magnificent beast to fuck me up the arse

I'll trust a bible before I trust a (((scientist))). Here is the real answer if you want it.

answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/when-did-dinosaurs-live/what-really-happened-to-the-dinosaurs/

>Representatives of all the kinds of air-breathing land animals, including the dinosaur kinds, went aboard Noah’s Ark. All those left outside the Ark died in the cataclysmic circumstances of the Flood, and many of their remains became fossils.
>After the Flood, around 4,300 years ago, the remnant of the land animals, including dinosaurs, came off the Ark and lived in the present world, along with people. Because of sin, the judgments of the Curse and the Flood have greatly changed earth. Post-Flood climatic change, lack of food, disease, and man’s activities caused many types of animals to become extinct. The dinosaurs, like many other creatures, died out.

I think that sums it up

>Humans are billions of years old and are not native to Earth
>unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF

Tell me how you confirmed this one for yourself

No, they were killed off by the ice age, the survivors were later killed by humans. They were known in the past as dragons, the word 'dinosaur' didn't exist until the 19th century. They were known by and recorded as dragons before then, and humans had experiences with them.

Also, look up Mokole Mbembe

Cloning has been happening in secret for decades, there are hundreds if not thousands of human clones out there and animals are even easier because they don't go asking questions about why they look exactly like a young Tom Hanks

probably through meditation/trance etc

you're an interdimensional being with lots of interesting faculties you can use. why do you think all the elite are in occult scene? have you seen any elite through out history who believed in organized religions and status quo beliefs the same as plebs they ruled?

Von Neumann probe that detected suitable world. However, it was sabotaged and failed to proceed with the colonization normally. Instead it crashed with interstellar velocity and nearly destroyed the planet. What little survived through early ejections and improvised reaction mass to decelerate, started life as we know it today. But alas, even that last attempt of the machine to protect it's goal was corrupted, for the Nosed Ones had meddled with the genetic data, perverting it, twisting it to suit their nefarious goals, guaranteeing their evil spawn will eventually reproduce on that new biosphere to bring further ruin to Life.

The bones we are digging up are the beasts of burden. Their cows, horses and shit.

The rest of the smart ones fucked off into space and came back as us.

in other words, you confirmed it for yourself in the same way Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon.

>I have a fantastical thought
>seems legit, adopting as worldview

This.. Partially.

*asteroid

also the dinosaurs aren't extinct.Now we just call them birds.

Always had the feeling the Ark was either a spaceship. Also, where does the water come from? Magic?

Giant asteroids can't penetrate dense atsmopheres

Dinosaurs never existed. Before the Great Deluge, people lived to be very old. 800 year, 700 years. Animals also were able to live for great ages. Lizards were blessed with the ability to never stop growing. Heretofore, Dinosaurs are just very old lizards in the pre deluge around 3000bc + but no greater than 6000 bc.

>his id

The Kentucky Colonel fried them with 11 spices, that's what happened to the dinosaurs.

Noah's flood. Dinosaurs are called dragons in the Bible