Sup Forums, I've recently started getting back in touch with my Christian roots

and I'd like to get a nice Christian wife and all that jazz, but where should one look to find a well-read and actually intelligent Christian community?

I can't seem to identify with the modern dogmatic, and rigidly structured, and sometimes even nonsensical version of Christianity. I don't want my kids to end up being Christcucks either. What Church or what specific places in the world are the most red-pilled?

a religious studies department of a good university

Hmm that's a good idea actually; I'll have to be on the lookout for any events or meet-ups. Only problem is that all the "good" religious universities are private, so I may be out of luck since I already graduated.

why would you want a smart wife?
a dumb one who is kind, nurturing, and subservient would compliment your attributes better if you're a well-read and actually intelligent guy.
intelligence is overrated

No but just network man, you don't need to major in it lol, maybe sign up for an open course until you figure out where they hang out, or just email a professor and explain to him you want to meet like-minded people but haven't had any luck in Churches, and im pretty sure he will invite you to some event where you can start meeting people

Its easy dude, put your pants on

>I can't seem to identify with the modern dogmatic, and rigidly structured, and sometimes even nonsensical version of Christianity

thats because at its core its not european. all the traditions that feel right are european ones injected into christianity later on to make it more appealing

basically stop being chrisitian. you're literally worshipping a jew and a jewish god.

use a disposable email or else if they think you are a creep and not respond to you and you email half the faculty till one responds you gonna get singled out

That's fair, but what I was getting at is that I don't just want a woman that blindly believes in Christianity and takes every single line seriously. That would just undermine the whole relationship for me.

Thx, curious to know if that's how you found your girl?

Just daily reminder that only Holy Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christians will enter the Tsardom of God.

>I have forgotten that the New Testament is a giant middle finger to Judaism

How many layers of Protestantism are you on right now?

That will be kike and faggot central

I did read about that, but since Christianity is basically the only western religion that focuses on a lifelong journey of introspection and soul-searching, how else am I gonna find a virtuous woman? I don't know of any pagan communities that are philosophically-minded.

Actually i found her facebook when i was using some fake profiles to market some new restaurant and i got mad in love. Eventually i figured out her schedule and just went to the same places she hanged out at until she approached me and asked if by any chance i was in the same Abrahamic History Convention that she was at on Saturday and i said "no im not religious" but kept talking with her (we found out we "liked the same movies and books") and then went for a drink and ended up banging her in a bathroom stall.

We are now 7 years married and have 5 kids and 2 german shepherds.

>I can't seem to identify with the modern dogmatic, and rigidly structured, and sometimes even nonsensical version of Christianity.

Christianity might not be for you, it's dogmatic for a reason, i shouldn't have to tell you why.

You want to go to Alpha and Omega Ministries.
They also a podcast on sermonaudio and youtube.

>>I have forgotten that the New Testament is a giant middle finger to Judaism

try to justify it all day faggot.
the first christians were literally jews that accepted jesus as the foretold messiah. ALL early "christians" were jews, because "christianity" at the time was just jews who followed christ.

>how else am I gonna find a virtuous woman?

i get what you mean. i would just focus on looking for a woman that takes a liking to tradition.

i know christianity is the easiest way to find that but personally i wouldnt want someone that deluded. (the type you mentioned that take the bible literally)

You sound like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Repent and turn to the Lord by faith!

>the first christians were literally jews that accepted jesus

and they were killed by Jews for accepting Jesus. The Pharisee killed Jesus. The Romans did the deed but the mob of Jews literally wanted a confirmed murderer over Jesus, they hated him that much.

Jesus was born a Jew but he is no ally of Judaism.

Your turn.

And yet the early Christians contradict JAMES White

Deal with it

Modern day Judaism is the synagogue of the Pharisees. They except the Talmud and the Torahs as opposed to the whole Old Testament, especially the later books which show their evil.

Accept* Sorry it's late o' clock here.

>and they were killed by Jews for accepting Jesus

yes, killed by fellow jews because the other jews didnt think jesus was the messiah. making the christ following jews heretics. that doesnt negate christianitys roots.

>Jesus was born a Jew but he is no ally of Judaism.

you're wrong. he was LITERALLY JEWISH. that would be like saying stalin was no freind of communism because he killed jewish trotsky and many other bolshevik opposition. yes he made it his own. yes he was no longer an ally to them. but hes still a communist.

Man you're slimy

>you're literally worshiping a jew and a jewish god.

You use this to imply the negativity of Judaism with Jesus, I'm worshiping another Jewish trick etc etc.

Once you get called out on Jesus going against Jewish teachings you switch to

>you're wrong. he was LITERALLY JEWISH.

Changing your stance to pure race, with no ideology attached.

You do know the person who put the "King of the Jews" sign on the cross was doing it to mock Jesus, it wasn't as an accurate label.

>>you're literally worshiping a jew and a jewish god.

>You use this to imply the negativity of Judaism with Jesus

i used this to point out the obvious that so many christians on here deny. if you're on this board i assume you're the type that is "pro white" so to say. and yet you're advocating for people to follow an arab religion and worship a foreign deity. i dont like the hypocrisy.
>Once you get called out on Jesus going against Jewish teachings you switch to

he simpy altered them. he was changing judiasm for what he thought was better.

by the same token mormons are not christians. because they added their own book and changed christianity into what they thought was better.

>Changing your stance to pure race, with no ideology attached.

no i meant both. the ideology IS still attached. like i said before he was just altering it for what he thought was better ( and i would agree that his version is better. irrelevant though)

Jesus tried to change Judaism (and it worked), thats why they reject him

>by the same token mormons are not christians.

So if Joseph Smith, who was non-denominational, founds Mormonism he becomes a Mormon,

but if Jesus who was Jewish, founds Christianity he remains a Jew.

That's inconsistent.

>So if Joseph Smith, who was non-denominational, founds Mormonism he becomes a Mormon,

no m8. hes still christian according to him and his followers. (mormons today still consider themselves christians) that was my point.

>but if Jesus who was Jewish, founds Christianity he remains a Jew.
it doesnt matter what you call him. the point is knowing where his faith originates from.

>it doesnt matter what you call him

Then why the fuck did you post

> you're literally worshipping a jew and a jewish god.

C'mon nigga we've been arguing for an hour. We're going in circles, I'm done. Have a good night friendo.

>Then why the fuck did you post
ive explained this already. read it this time.
i used this to point out the obvious that so many christians on here deny. if you're on this board i assume you're the type that is "pro white" so to say. and yet you're advocating for people to follow an arab religion and worship a foreign deity. i dont like the hypocrisy.

>C'mon nigga we've been arguing for an hour. We're going in circles
dont bother with this "nigga" speak, you degenerate.
ive been talking in a straight line. just explaining my views and hearing you out senpai.