Let me get this straight

You fat fucks sit around, take pictures from the internet, put them into photoshop, add a dumb frog and some shit to it, then post it in threads, only for others to do the same. It all gets ignored, and you guys freak out if two numbers repeat WHICH IS APART OF HOW THE WEBSITE OPERATES. Yet - you claim "repetting digits".?? Do you guys even know how religion works? Do you guys see how stupid you guys sound?

Oh, and lets not get started on trump. Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life. And he is the closest thing you have.

You guys are nothing more than little kids showing their artwork on a fridge. I bet you are also all stupid white fucks.

I am an Indian living in America and a call center professional. I have a job, I live on my own, I pay my way. I am a legal immigrant. Yet you all take USA for granted.You spend all day making dumb images like retarded spoiled children that never grew out of preschool.

And you all eat bad and greasy food. I can only imagine the greasy laden keyboards you have and the stale mcdonalds in the corner of your room because you are too lazy to pick it up.

Photoshop is for arctistic purposes. Not for retard purposes. Stop using photoshop to bea retard. Thank you

You forgot the part where we're all lossless virgin neckbeards.

Kissless, rather.

>I am an Indian living in America and a call center professional.

0/10

>You fat fucks sit around, take pictures from the internet, put them into photoshop, add a dumb frog and some shit to it, then post it in threads, only for others to do the same
Nah, I usually spend my time jacking it to anime traps, and then I laugh at pictures of dumb frogs once my I run out of clean socks to cum inside of.
>tfw you get athletes foot on your dick...

Top kek

you fucking disgusting person this is what i am talking about

>I am an Indian
wew you lost me there poo in loo

Cant even get loose pussy.
Looseless.

>I am an Indian living in America
You seem quite proud of your heritage red dot. Why don't you go back and make India great again?

dont call me red dot you nip. you have a red dot on your flag you jap dirty nip

Nice neckbeard OP.

JAPAN BTFO

Learn to use a fucking toilet pajeet.

HALO, IS DIS TEH THREAD ABOOT FINLAN?

:DDDDD

CIA can't shitpost worth a damn.

it is unsanitary to use toilet paper and it is best to use your hand and a cleaning water vessel. you must wash your hands with soap afterwards of course but toilet paper leaves paper and is not proper

ye

>APART
*a part
Did you pass highschool?

You forgot to mention our piss bottles, pajeet. Poo in loo, curry nigger.

Get out of my country you disgusting walking shit.
We don't want you here and I'm not memeing.

Are you jealous since you can't afford photoshop?

I've seen a few you Indians here working at the convenience store. Damn you people smell like shit. Why is that? Not even the ugliest Japanese girl would date you.

i do more in the usa than you ever will. I take calls all day long and sit in a cubicle. I listen to your bullshit stories all day and i laugh with my friends. this is my country just as much as it yours. why dont you leave back home you burger

Omfg, this is bait.

But if not, you are one hell of a lolcow, Pajeets. Speaking of cows, ever been Cow-tipping? It's when we rednecks lower our shoulder and run full-force into a cow. They fall over, then get hella pissed and chase you. Pretty fucking funny tbhfam

Jesus fuck what a butthurt gypsy cunt.

>Indian
>call center worker

well shit son I am not surprised.

OP kys

Ryu is correct. See, this is because they, as mentioned above, wipe their asses with their hand. Fucking disgusting.

i dont want that ugly asian face near me anyways, probably looks like a jigsaw puzzle put back together again. go away to your anime fake girls i enjoy real women thank you

do you take your poo to the loo?

or do you also shit on the streets like they do in your homeland?

yeah you are a disgusting person and should not be messing with cows like that you need help

Christ why does the poo in loo hate the nip so much? Is this accurate?

anyway pajeet shoo shoo off to your designated shitting street

>Pajeet actually thinks we believe he could ever score any female, even of his own race.

I've fucked Indian bitches. They smell like shit, but the high-caste chicks *can sometimes be* pretty fucking hot.

You beat me too it. OP is the one of the 5 guys (that have a really thick accent that no one understands) from your cell phone company that really piss you off then when you're about to buy out your contract they hit you with a representative that actually speaks English and suckers you back.

>call center professional

You literal waste of air dont have any ground judging others. The first year out of school i already had a job that was worth more to society than your shit you seem to be soo proud of.

>a call center professional

designated streets is a myth but we do have designated shitting hands and i typically use my right hand depending on how i feel

>ignored

>Hillary Clinton gave an entire speech about it (her only speech)

You are a meme

I'm gonna go rape a cow while ululating loudly about violating Shiva's frozen cunt.

**NO NO I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH AAAAGGGGH** *hang up*

everyone understand my accent thank you very much and i am the top sales person in my company, we provide valuable defense software for people who have infected computers

>Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life.

We're not black tough

perkele

You drumpfkins can't even keep your falseflagging subtle

>Shoots Undyne the undying in the forehead with a Tomahawk missile
>She suplexes the missile.

Shit.

i would not do that if i were you, will cause bad karma

Okay it's one thing to forum slide but you should at least attempt to make yourself sound like a real person.

>I am an Indian

POO

lolno it's really not.
maybe try putting a toilet in your backyard so you can get used to it.

>Photoshop is for arctistic purposes. Not for retard purposes.

last time I checked you can use photoshop for whatever the fuck you want.

guess you're wrong, dude.

I will destroy Shiva's cunt so hard, she'll put me in charge of the gods.

>flees india to the US for a better life
>performs same job which could be done in india remotely

Now, if you get outsourced to one of your bretheren back home, that would be truly hilarious.

Before I forget,

>poo in loo

lmfao you're a fucking scammer.
get out of my country shitstain.

>Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life.

That is some amazing projection there street shitter.

i know how to use a toilet and so does my friends so we arent animals and yes there are designated shitting streets but its very rare and only in poor couintries. we do have designating shitting hands. i poo and wipe with my right hand so what not a big deal

how would you characterise this image?

Holy shit, I started laughing hysterically halfway through reading the OP, because I knew the roast would be epic.

I've been fucking crying reading this thread. Hardest I've laughed in a long time. God damn never change /pol

You fat fucks sit around, take pictures from the internet, put them into photoshop, add a dumb frog and some shit to it, then post it in threads, only for others to do the same. It all gets ignored, and you guys freak out if two numbers repeat WHICH IS APART OF HOW THE WEBSITE OPERATES. Yet - you claim "repetting digits".?? Do you guys even know how religion works? Do you guys see how stupid you guys sound?

Oh, and lets not get started on trump. Trump is popular with you because you guys have never had a father figure in your life. And he is the closest thing you have.

You guys are nothing more than little kids showing their artwork on a fridge. I bet you are also all stupid white fucks.

I am an Indian living in America and a call center professional. I have a job, I live on my own, I pay my way. I am a legal immigrant. Yet you all take USA for granted.You spend all day making dumb images like retarded spoiled children that never grew out of preschool.

And you all eat bad and greasy food. I can only imagine the greasy laden keyboards you have and the stale mcdonalds in the corner of your room because you are too lazy to pick it up.

Photoshop is for arctistic purposes. Not for retard purposes. Stop using photoshop to bea retard. Thank you

that is a myth we do not scam anyone. people have problems with their computers they call us and we help them with tested strategies and systems. it is a good service and we protect people

i am going to warn you again, it is not good to make fun of Shiva like this

Jesus christ you wipe with your bare hand? And you want to talk sanitary? Your poor coworkers...

I bet you microwave curry too so it stinks up the whole office...sick son of a bitch...

sounds like a waste of money.
google exists.

please do not copy what i say and use it for your own purposes thank you

>arctistic
Wtf is an arctistic purpose.
Boats? Curves? Icy cold things?

Can you use Caps? Please do, you are in America after all, you need to use out writing right.
Also
>no, scam is only myth
This is what scammers say, like those princes that need a few bucks in Africa.

He probably likes the flavour of his shit in his curry.

Except it doesn't get ignored.

sage

>be me
>working a horrible cubicle job scamming old people out of money for "internet security software"
>finally lunch time after screwing over people all day, have to take a dump
>wall into bathroom to find pajeet cleaning a wad of feces out of his hand in the communal sink
>360 and walk back out, I'll shit at Wendy's, Jesus

wiping with your hand is sanitary unlike you toilet paper freaks, the hands get in there deeply and thats what you want

i microwave curry not every day so do not even say things like that and yes it is ok to use your hands, is it ok to use toilet paper burger? i dont think so

>Call Center

You mean everyone's first job out of college because they'll take anyone with a piece of paper?

Get back to me when you've spent a few years there, used the money to purchase a bunch of rental property, and then can sit back and shitpost on /pol all day.

Welcome to American, you serf.

Kek crush this fool

I take back what I said pajeet. You're a legend.

God I hope this isn't bait.

POO

You are a horrid troll.

Besides, Shiva's tired of tiny Pajeet dick. She wants this big black cock.

MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT HOW CAN I HELP YOU
POO IN LOO
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET
GTFO

i am an america success story do not lecture me

No we say - Thank you for calling software company my name is Ravi are you interested in protecting your computer for 19.99 i cannot offer anything lower. I am a very good salesmen

"oh cool there's donuts for this meeting" "don't do it, user. pajeet molested every one of them right after coming out of the can"

Is it possible to make stuff up like this?

Mexicans are alright

Let's deport all cow-raping paki fucks now.

ok Ravi, your LARP game is like 4/10 but you made me giggle. peace out.

pakistan is superior to all indians. you guys should maybe accept that.

MICROSOFT SCAM HOTLINE PLEASE PAY 5 SHEKELS FOR TOLL FREE NUMBER SUBSCIPTION AND 40 SHEKELS FOR 100% REAL INTERNET MALWARE PROTECTION

I see a fucking red dot in your flag.