Trumptards:

Trumptards:

How does it feel knowing you got ass raped by the Kremlin?

Don't forget he's also being throat fucked by federal court.

Putin: "Haha yes, fuck yourself over America, while I sit here and watch. Dear God you guys are stupid, I don't even have to do anything."

Going good aye America? Would love to watch you crash and burn. How you are not a third world country yet amazes me.

I'm a fan of fighting symmetrical battles. The left consistently utilized actual Soviet agents throughout the Cold War to advance their cause.

If allowing Russia to reassert itself on the world stage is what it takes to save our own country, then so be it.

An irrelevant America is preferable to Mexico del Norte as a client state of the NAU.

>toothpaste

Bay вaм нyжнo cдeлaть пepepыв вы зaмeдлять

>still keeping that picture to use even after getting btfo election night.

Denial

Your entire countries GDP is less than California's alone.

What a cuck.

Trump is the human reset button on American democracy. He's The Moscovian Candidate.

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. This is fucking serious watching hilarity crash and burn. But in all code we can't Trump the hilarious nuclear seriousness.

Projecting

Nah man, that's just the mirror you're looking at.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

D R A I N
R
A
I
N

T H E
H
E

S W A M P
W
A
M
P

its not rape if you conscent

Burgerclap, how does it feel to know that no matter how many riots, no matter how much shitposting you do, no matter anything you do, you won't have any influence on your government due to the fact that the US is nothing but dozens of factions bidding for power, and the fact that the military industrial complex and intelligence agencies have far more control over the country than those people that you can vote for?

LONG LIVE THE MOTHERLAND

This is such an obvious shill post. "Muh launch codes" argument. So pathetic.

хaхaхaхaхaхa Aмepикacкий дeбиль хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa блять

Saging and hiding this thread, I suggest you all do.