On computer, typewriter, spoken or by pen
Have faith that the deplorables will find a way to ensure
That Pol, is right once again.

>Hourly Water Level
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
>Latest pictures from the dam
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
>Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> Press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=JF1f51TTUrw
> No-Fly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> Rain Radar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Don't believe every livestream which get posted here, most of them have old footage. If the emergency spillway is in use, it's old.

> Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BKVRm4tNms
youtube.com/watch?v=uyRKUIm_74E
youtube.com/watch?v=3xy6a5bQPmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4maV6EJQM
youtube.com/watch?v=qdPI10j9mW8
youtube.com/watch?v=XGnJg5-LnxI
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=16-Feb-2017 01:07&span=12hours
google.com/maps/@39.5464165,-121.4932354,222a,20y,180h/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise Aqua-sama!

Is it all coming tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down yet?

New pic from today:

Reminder that it may be a few hours before it picks up . Keep the energy HIGH!

Here's some /comfy/ music for y'all.
youtube.com/watch?v=8BKVRm4tNms

This is the first storm. Wind is picking up on the coast. Dam is north of Chico.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uyRKUIm_74E

MY BAD PREVIOUS THREAD LINK:

FIXED!

>7/11 was a part time job
>Trump: "on 7/11 right 'after it came down'"
youtube.com/watch?v=3xy6a5bQPmE

Genesis 7:11
>In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.
>17th day second month
February 17th it breaks.

Don't believe their lies.

theres no water there anymore

I'm hearing about this all over international news even though it's literally nothing. Is this dam thing an IRL slide thread?

Kek will protect them -- it's a RED county.

blackletter is pretty bad desu

>theres no water there anymore
they are supposed to get 5+ inches just tonight

Still don't think those are bubbles...

So does the inside of the mountain look like wet Swiss cheese right now or what?

They are just trying not to panic the normies. Plus the state likely has everybody insured, they could break even on this.

5 inches total through tuesday

Lies, dam lies and statistics.

hmmmm

What does this mean?

They are bubbles, you can see them bubbling in the video.

LQQK LQQK at the video. They are huge fucking bubbles.

it basically looks like this but wet

Anyone got the pic where it turned out the number ebola posts on the archive was the same as the number of ebola deaths? Been looking for ages.

They wanted to have lowered the lake level by 50' before the rains started. They managed to only get about 28 feet.
Unless they start pumping out the main spillway at 170,000+ cfs it's going to overflow again.

FWOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

california never experienced a modern flood so it'll be the first, probably double the Louisiana floods in damages. desu its news filler or a distraction

I'm curious as hell how well their concrete patch works.

it will look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4maV6EJQM

they only managed to patch an area less than 1/2 the size of a football field

lame

w-what has this storm uncovered?

Nah, it's an IRL happening thread where nothing happens.

Praise her and her friends.

>tell the US public its nothing
>internationally news be all like

still have people who havent moved back in their homes. been 6 months. At least the houses here were left standing, if this thing fails there wont be houses left.

All the foreign language youtube streams are playing old footage 24/7

Dinosaur feathers. In fact, dinosaur is really a misnomer.

Look at surrounding areas on google earth and you'll be going in the right direction.

Think about who benefits from what this storm has uncovered.

>foreign
They can't afford modern/live footage

>the Sierra Nevada mountain range is completely underwater

We would be in Waterworld at that point. That's like 7000ft above sea level]

confirmed for life in california

>nothing happens
There is already serious damage to a structure that's been under-maintained for decades. There's been seepage from the emergency spillway area for at least 12 years when some environmental fags sued Cali over it. They were concerned the face could go.

Now the whole thing's wet and seeping and there is a shit ton of rain coming down the pipe. They can open the spillway now and let water out, but that will just chew into the hill that's holding the water in in the first place. Or they can use the emergency spillway again and the hill just gets eaten even worse.

They're fucked user, all the people saying it's OK are going to feel pretty stupid and people will be VERY angry at them for lying.

Those are definitely bubbles, or worse, whirlpools. possibly filling an underground void. I think there's an underground rift they're leaking from. The rift is where some of the holes are, weak soil between slabs of bedrock. Common in California.

in theory i guess it could work but depending on how much water comes out it could be like putting a zippo lighter and pocket bible in your breast pocket and expecting it to stop a burst from an MG42 machine gun

damages were like what. 15billion? so i can easily expect at least 30 billion. but sac, and anything north in general isnt much of a value other than freeways to tahoe

We better get some fresh footage tomorrow. We're keeping these threads alive with sheer comfiness.

Has there been any official cause of the main spillway collapse yet? I'm getting my hopes up for pic related but it's highly unlikely.

Going by that calculation, this should shape up to be a real bloodbath. Of water!

I get the feeling we may see a significant chunk of the hillside slough off if the rains come heavy

Yes, that comedy album cover is highly inaccurate.

As a Californian, I'm actually really excited that this is happening. Maybe this will be the end of all the drought jokes I've heard before.

I feel like I just invoked a curse

We had great footage from the inital days of the happening. Seems like they are keeping everyone away though

>Reminder:

The reservoir behind the Oroville Dam is so large that when it become as full as it is now, the weight of the water makes the area more prone to earthquakes and faulting. The last time it was even close to being this full, the weight of the water is believed to have caused a small earthquake.

Combine a larger local earthquake from the weight of the water with the rapid erosion of the overflow, and things might just get interesting.

>sheer comfiness

With no shills in Oroville threads, maybe we should just disguise all strategy and meme war threads as /odg/

>we need """livestreams""" on this """"dam"""" ASAP my 'pedes!

May kek empower this storm!

I don't think it's official, but it's pretty obvious they failed to fix a gash in the spillway in 2013 and then didn't do proper inspections in 2015. Even MSM reports this.

>Dam is north of Chico

No, it's not. Chico is north of Oroville.

That's why Chico is one of the places they evacuated to, they won't evacuate to somewhere downstream of the dam.

(((They))) literally covered that area in 10 feet on concrete. Maybe this is why the area was evacuated.

It's pretty much all rice fields between Sacramento and Oroville, which are flooded this time of year anyway.

>no shills
there are a few shills but nothing like the faggots who infect the other threads here

more like "everything is ok" CWBIDF shills who peter out after a post or two

>We're keeping these threads alive with sheer comfiness.

Shit is forecasted to start hitting the fan in about an hour and will really hit the fan around 4:30. Pic related for 4:30am.

just when I thought the 1911 couldn't get any more badass.

dam shills

What caused that gash and how did they repair it though?

If there's a decade worth of seepage under that main spillway we could see the whole thing fail up to the lake itself, especially with the emergency spillway throwing water its direction.

at least 30 if the dam fails. even if it doesnt fail will still see widespread flooding downstream.

i dont think there is an accurate tally. they think 10-15 billion. people without flood insurance who had received Fema assistance before werent eligible for help. so their losses arent counted.

It's already raining in the mountains.

On that topic, I've had this idea to normalize white pride:
Make social media accounts dedicated to inventors and famous people of German, Anglo, Swedish, etc ethnicity.

It's not "white supremacy", it's just an innocent celebration of German inventors and innovators. You faggots see where I'm going with this? Subtle long-term redpilling. It would be ridiculously easy to automate Twitter and Instagram accounts like this

they should send one to Trump

Yeah, then we can just call you a commie gun grabbing faggot again. Won't that be nice?
t. Future ex-Californian

divers.

C H I C O

youtube.com/watch?v=qdPI10j9mW8

R E P R E S E N T

youtube.com/watch?v=XGnJg5-LnxI

F U C K S O C A L

Lol u guys r dumb. It's not happening. Get lives

What is the appeal of that woman? I've always thought she was a 5/10 at best.

So it's fucking nothing? Fuck this Dam and fuck Trump.

NEW DATA ON THE WAY
THE RATE AT WHICH THE LEVEL OF THE LAKE IS DROPPING IS ALSO DROPPING
>-.45 feet/hour
>-.43 feet/hour
>-.29 feet/hour

Misting
Mountains are too high for rain

What's the outlook lads? Why should I believe this will be a real happening?

not tonight, but as that puppy fills up again they will have no choice but to BTFO the main or emergency spillways

cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO&d=16-Feb-2017 01:07&span=12hours

INFLOW UP BY 14K CFS!!!!

inflow increasing

in 3-4 hours the lake will be filling up again

ALSO NOTICE THEY CENSORED IT AGAIN REEEEE

>california doesn't want to BUILD WALL

Guess they're gonna get another wall coming

Everything south of Durham is absolute shit.

can somebody explain what I'm looking at? just a quick rundown so please

I have a friend who just moved to Chinco. if damn breaks will he be safe? how bad would it get?

HOT DAMN THERE WE GO

>BREAKING: Russians are preparing to drop huge tanks of water over Oroville Dam

Are these people arranged in an arc standing near these vehicles?
google.com/maps/@39.5464165,-121.4932354,222a,20y,180h/data=!3m1!1e3

Whats the height level of the emergency spillway?

let's just say you "had" a friend in Chinco

are the inflow numbers being fudged with?

The level should be linear with outflow - inflow. if anything should increase slightly.

Also the inflow sensors don't seem very accurately portrayed. The numbers shouldn't jump up and down like that.

I think he is in LA now visiting a friend.

Go to bed. I'm not saying there won't be a happening, but it sure won't be today. Or tomorrow. And probably not even Saturday.

901' iirc

inflow is how much water is entering the reservoir
outflow is how much they are sending down the main spillway
If the reservoir begins to rise again, they risk having to use the shitty dirt emergency spillway and eroding a hole in the hill.

I get what you're getting at, not sure if it would work alone. There would need to be things about them taking pride in being German/British/Swedish/whatever

You don't realize that most people have no interest/pride in Europe. I've seen videos of those DNA test and people find out that they're 99% European with it being mainly British Isles or Scandi and they feel nothing for it. "I guess I'm just a basic white person. I hoped I would've had something cool in me, but."

While most would get angry, I was sad. These people had no pride in their heritage, which I feel comes from ignorance. They don't know their own history, there for don't care for where they come from. I'm a history person so when I took mine I felt immense pride for the places I was from afterward, but if I had no clue about the history, I can't say I would've felt the same.