PIZZAGATE

I made this quick video and uploaded it to YouTube in light of the new video with John Podesta
Spread it, save it, reupload it, this could be big

youtu.be/A98J_OeCmpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

alanowhere.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/831981052495273990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Holy fek.

Help by sharing!
Thanks for bumping

The scream of that child is terrifying.

Bump

wtf

Help us raise awareness guys, we need to spread this vid to as many as possible

Holy shit. Bump.

Thanks man

those screams, haunted my day
these pdeo people should be deados

Agreed

Autists fall for fake news again, no surprises

thanks for bumping the thread shareblue/ctr or whatever you are

I'm no shill. I just try to stop the flow of fake news that tries to incriminate good people.

Trump one, go find another autistic pleasure

>Trump one
Maybe you should learn to write before you start shilling on Sup Forums my guy :/

i stil don't believe pizzagate is 100% real but fuck it

bump

choke on maple syrup, fucking shilleaf.

kek'd

Thanks user

Where is he taking the video? i can't see shit, what's that shadow moving on the left?

bap

looks fake as fuck

and the voice might not even be podesta

where did you get this?

Thanks man

Did you see the entire thing?
Also, links are in the description of the video

I'm an empath. I'm extremely intuitive. Not that anyone gives a fuck...... but I can tell you that what is happening in this video is REAL. I feel it to the very bottom of my soul.... I saw the video posted in the thread earlier today, and it has haunted my thoughts. People who think this is edited don't know shit about acting, filming, sound splicing. I've worked in film, I'm a musician, I have friends who are sound engineers, I know the acting ability of children.

THIS IS FUCKING REAL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD. THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED

GOOD JOB user!

The #28 is very special in this election (1 example= Trumps donation text #) and this thread is full of 28's!!

This is big stuff and a big sign.

The more people tell you not to look into something, the more they have to hide .

I too am pretty desensitized to what the Internet has to offer, but this was legit child torture.
There is no way a child could fake being that emotionally distressed. There is no way this isn't fake.

It is absolutely sad people refuse to look into this, regardless of the evidence provided.
That kid is probably still being abused somewhere, if she isn't dead..

These people need to be liberated. This is one of the most tragic things I have seen.

If SHTF and a revolution militia gets formed which removes the traitor politicians in western countries, I bet everything I own, they would find places full of abused children in most countries where our political, economic and financial rulers did unimaginable shit.

Bep

WORLD'S LARGEST PICTURE DATABASE OF PIZZAGATE! IT'S GROWING!

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!!

alanowhere.imgur.com/

The fuck you guys on, sounds like a father arguing with his children

>sounds like a father arguing with his children
Maybe in Fred West's household - but this shit isn't normal

COMET ping pong is a magnet for degenerates.

Paul "Luke" Kuhn has been arrested.

Luke Khun was one of the main organizers of #DisruptJ20. He and a group met to discuss spraying acid through Deploraball at Comet Pizza, which was filmed undercover by Project Veritas.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/831981052495273990

What wasn't normal about it, the kid refusing to call his dad father? just sounds like a stressed situation which happens when kids become teenagers and start acting out.

it sounds like children being beaten and raped.

No it really doesnt.

nigger you are lying

so you are admitting there are kids in there? are you saying the voices sound like little kids? what are you saying? please explain