>IS counter-attacks Hayyan to stop government advance
>Tiger Forces gain several villages in Easter Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>ISIS Vbied ES forces between Al Bab and Bzaah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/ex-intel-officials-pentagon-report-proves-us-complicity-in-isis-fabef96e20da
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/19/new_documents_cia__state_dept_knew_weapons_were_moving_from_benghazi_libya_to_isis_in_syria_via_turkey.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/772104619409469440
twitter.com/HKX07/status/773696609536266242
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-islamist-rebels-behead-two-captive-syrian-soldiers-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc48uAlpGw
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/
bestgore.com/beheading/children-watch-al-nusra-front-beheading-syria-civilian/
bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-beheading-syria-man-jabhat-al-nusra-darya/
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24486627
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6Hj1jJf1U
youtube.com/watch?v=XYFrgsXjCCs
europe1.fr/international/exclusif-bachar-al-assad-nous-ne-recourons-pas-a-la-torture-2979479
haber7.com/ortadogu/haber/2259092-tsk-coktan-dugmeye-basti-namlunun-ucundalar
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/831933333785477120
alaraby.co.uk/english/indepth/2017/2/14/israeli-minister-proposes-rebuilding-syria-in-exchange-for-golan
cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/676864/_Genelkurmay_Baskani_Hulusi_Akar__El_Bab_da_artik_operasyonun_bittigini_soyledi_.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS

YOU AINT GETTING FIRST POST ON MY WATCH

TRUTH ABOUT MODERATE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

>Testimonies from civilians who were in besieged #Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA

>Residents of E #Aleppo who managed to get out from terrorist held parts of the city
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024

>FSA Terrorists' Desperate Propaganda: Boy Digs Own Grave in Expectation of Martyrdom
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI

>Syrian rebels are forging child soldiers into 'killing machines'
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines

>It's time we heard the truth about how ruthless Aleppo rebels shot civilians who tried to leave
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html

US CREATED ISIS
>Ex-Intel Officials: Pentagon Report proves US Complicity in ISIS
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/ex-intel-officials-pentagon-report-proves-us-complicity-in-isis-fabef96e20da

>Pentagon Report Predicted West's Support for Islamist Rebels would create ISIS
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092

>Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn says Rise Of ISIS was a 'Willful Decision' of US Government
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html

>New Documents: Obama Administration knew Arms were moving from Benghazi to ISIS before 2012 Election
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/19/new_documents_cia__state_dept_knew_weapons_were_moving_from_benghazi_libya_to_isis_in_syria_via_turkey.html

>US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

nth for not the jews

fugg forgot link to previous thread:

REBELS USING CHLORINE GAS

>UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

>Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

>A new MIT report is challenging the US claim that Assad forces used chemical weapons in an attack last August, highlighting that the range of the improvised rocket was way too short to have been launched from govt controlled areas.
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf

>Sarin gas delivered to Al-Nusra from Turkey
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey

>Video showing rebels launching gas attack in Syria
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

FSA BEHEADING PEOPLE

>Beheading civilian accused of being pro-government
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/772104619409469440

>Injured #SAA soldier Bassel Marouf asks his "rebel" captives in #Hama for water. They savagely beheaded him
twitter.com/HKX07/status/773696609536266242

>Jund al-Aqsa and Jaish al-Izzah beheading 2 SAA soldiers
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-islamist-rebels-behead-two-captive-syrian-soldiers-pictures/

>Syrian Rebels Execute 51 Soldiers And Possible Civilians in Khan Al-Assal
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc48uAlpGw

>FSA beheads people
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA

>Syrian Criminal "moderate" Rebels behead Christian Residents of Sadad
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk

>Syrian Army Officer Beheaded by Rebels
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/

>Children Watch as Jabhat al-Nusra Behead Syrian Civilian
bestgore.com/beheading/children-watch-al-nusra-front-beheading-syria-civilian/

>Brutal Beheading of Syrian Man by Jabhat al-Nusra in Darya
bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-beheading-syria-man-jabhat-al-nusra-darya/

>Beheading and Executions Carried Out by Obama’s Moderates
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/

>FSA/Al nusra terrorists executing syrian soldiers
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651

>Survivors and witnesses described how opposition forces executed residents
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24486627

Reminder that Assad watches TYT. I hope ironically.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6Hj1jJf1U

According to TAF Generals operation for Al-Bab is over and TAF is coming for the Al-Raqqa and Menbij

Shit is going down

xth for combat rolls

>operation for Al-Bab is over
???
You gave up?!

Battles for Syria | February 15th, 2017 | Horrors of war

Most likely.Too many soldiers died and people are not very happy about it.

You have to keep people happy until """"""democratic""""""" referandum

Well then, time for SAA to mop up.
I guess employing literal sandniggers wasn't the best idea.

I dont know why we got so deep in Syria instead of cleaning up k*rds sideways

probably because obongo wouldnt allow you to fight their proxy

this better NOT be fucking true or Im going to shitpost the shit out of this thread with my "turkey psyop to boost IS recruitment" conspiracy theory

>American anchor said we will have Kurdistan

Oh boy...

Assad will win, even Trump knows this.

europe1.fr/international/exclusif-bachar-al-assad-nous-ne-recourons-pas-a-la-torture-2979479

Based Bashar on Saydnaya prison
>Why torture? (...) For information? We have all the information we need. So we do not use torture"

Well done m8

So Turks are withdrawing form Al Bab? Thats fucking pathetic. Now SAA needs to clean up ther mess.

>Intense street battles raging in W. and N. parts of Al-Bab between #EuphratesShield forces and #ISIS.

Doesnt seem so. Turks are still on the menu.

>mfw Assad takes Al-Bab and just push until the roaches stop retreating but they don't so he burns Istanbul

I didn't expect it, but it may just be that Erdogan pulls the plug on Al-Bab and starts on his kurd hunting early.

>Turks are still on the menu
Are you sure that serving cockroaches is approved by the health department?

I dont think that the health minister of the so called asslamic sate has issued a fatwa against it so its probably still halal.

Some good news fellas, an Idlib terrorist that was recorded executing SAA soldiers has been jailed. He'll probably be out in a few months or so though lol.

alhamdulillah

muh (((political asylum)))

They are being pushed/retreating out of town apparently.

I wonder what happened to tutomap...
Seems like some government agency shut him down.

it's their proxies

what our chief of staff meant is aqil mt., hospital area and all north and east section of cities are surrounded completely, they ll start urban operation soon to clear the city of remaining isis (they predict the number to be around 200) and clear bombs, ieds and mines. so as a battle its over, its now sweeping operations clear remaining.

If Turkey abandons their monkey boys, they will either die or defect to IS in a matter of days. Wtf is Turkey doin..

Probably a Zinki Winky moderate. Banana will make sure that her friend is freed asap (aka SOON).

trump also doesnt want us to fight kurds as well i guess

Turkish Armed Forces Chief of Staff says Al Bab Operation is over and they are demining and shit

LMAO T*RKS

>couldnt finish bunch of malnourished kurdish cave dweller peasants in mountainis
>got BTFO by bunch of sunni arabs with sandalets in bumblefuck town
>MUH TÜRK TURAN STRONK WE NUMBA ONE

Turkey will probably still provide strikes.

Also, they can't join ISIS because they lose all international support

dude wtf is this shit there is no withdrawing of turkish soldiers from the place. why are people claiming we ll withdraw

there's no need to be upset

i am not upset people are suddenly claiming we are pulling out, we are not. chief of staff just said al bab is "liberated" and now they ll do sweeping operations to clear mines and remaining isis.

>al bab is "liberated" and now they ll do sweeping operations to clear mines and remaining isis.

I think Turkey realized, despite the air support provided, that their salafists can't into besiege tactics, as is clearly evident from the lack of progress in Bizaah, Qabasin and Al-Bab.

It's possible they will leave Al-Bab and the other towns for the SAA

*siege tactics

Thank you for exhausting all the rebels and isis supplies on al bab, send erdogan my regards

TAF landed on fucking Mars mate.

>ISIS holds majority of Al Bab proper, still holds Qabasin and Bzaa
>ITS AIGHT SENPAI JUST DEMINING I DECLARED IT LIBERATED

This reminds me ISIS' claims during kobani days 'WE GOT THE CITY JUST MOPPING OUT ATHEIST K*RDISH KUFFARS'

Why are the rebels in Daraa so incompetent? They are shit even by sandnigger standards. A half decent military force would have taken Daraa years ago. IMO Daraa is highly conservative so there was probably heaps of inbreeding which lowered intelligence.

Other than that where do people see the Daraa situation developing in the next few days?

For. Fucks. Sake.
>Euphrates Shield forces is in Control of Al Bab city center

>R&U update

hours ago turkish commando in al-bab was also writing similar stuff. yesterday apparently isis made a counter attack to get the aqil mt. and hospital back but our guys repelled them, there was even a video about it.

he said about 4-5 hours ago that aqil mt. is now completely safe and its the military "gateway" into the city, as in, if you control aqil mt. and hospital, you control the city as well.

he said soon they will start sweeping operations going inside the city and there is absolutely no withdrawal. he later added that what chief of staff said about "al bab is liberated" is basically they now have full control over the ins and outs of the city thus its "militarily" captured.

dont trust the source of that post, its not reliable

Your downplaying, delusion and general lack of information made me to get on my old laptop change dns and posting here, so congratulation you goddamn mong

''Militarily'' captured isnt even a term, as long as ISIS holds Bzaa, Qabasin, Tadef it isnt captured

completely securing mountain reach doesn't mean city is liberated you dont fully control if you don't control that other 3 village-towns.

/sg/, don't believe him, cant believe i am posting again here.

then dont post here again kurd.

bzaa and qabasin are captured anyways according to insider turkish sources and isis claimed nothing from amaq regarding to bzaah and qabasin for days. tadef is supposedly SAA property.

insider sources my ass, even rebel mapmakers doesnt show it ESO controlled

SAA won't take Tadef, not yet, they just want ESO and ISIS bleed themselves to dry

and seriously, don't you ever sleep or have a fuckin life, i check /sg/ from time to time on phone and you are here IN EVERY FUCKIN THREAD

i work and post at the same time? you cant multitask efficiently? too bad for you.

Why? Because the stalemate with pretty much zero fighting made them forget that without huge fortifications or huge distance separating them from the government bullets theyre just small squishy guys playing at war.

fucking tg again

>BREAKING: 24 civilians killed in bombing on Syria town: monitor - AFP

>UPDATE: Civilian deaths come as a result of heavy Turkish airstrikes on the IS held town of al-Bab - @KomNewsCom

nice fucking "strikes"

where do these rebels upload this footage?

Chief of T*rkish General Staff legit claims that al-Bab is taken and that they are only demining the place.

So this is what is going to happen then. SAA takes al-Bab, T*rkey claims that they took it, T*rks believe T*rkey.

>tfw CIA really did in the 2nd best army in European NATO

WE WUZ CONQUERORS N SHIET
BUT DA SYRIAN STOLED IT FROM US

Yup, interesting haber7.com/ortadogu/haber/2259092-tsk-coktan-dugmeye-basti-namlunun-ucundalar
claim that Manbij op is ready is weird

Proof that Jordanian with USofA & UK special forces trained rebels for Dara'a offensive:
>twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/831933333785477120

Were the photos during Obongo's term? This is important.

wasn't bzaah captured yesterday ? the LARping special force roach was right ?

i guess he was right

I think those are the New Syrian Army fags. They just fuck around against IS in the desert.

No, it's fresh, few days before battle.

oops, it was a fake...

I have a cereal question to sg peeps here

Watching all the war vids from Syria

Are the guys actually ever really aiming at anything or just shooting at the general direction of where the enemy is?

It just looks so random how they are shooting

How does advancing work in this conflict? How do you take over territory from one another when everybody is basically just shooting everywhere?

Well the rebel tactics seem to be running across desert shooting in general direction of the enemy. So no, they dont seem to be fit for urban warfare

Kek Jews jewing day & night
Israeli minister proposes rebuilding Syria in exchange for the Golan.
>alaraby.co.uk/english/indepth/2017/2/14/israeli-minister-proposes-rebuilding-syria-in-exchange-for-golan

>ISIS recovered 2 blocks from FSA / TAF in al-Vilat district, (NW Al-Bab).
So this.. is the power... of the TAF... whoa...

its all about a show of force and determination to fight

show your enemy that your courage and firepower are superior and make them flee

the picture in the source is taken by some ES guy from aqil mt. actually

When we see videos we mostly see relatively save positions providing cover for other parts of the troops, and the arab version of providing cover is "shoot in the general direction of the enemy" or plain staged videos from non-combat troops or videos made to look the enemy bad by showing one of his regular brain hickups.

I'm not on my home PC, but there are videos, mostly from IS GoPros, that show that the actual fighting forces are actually aiming and providing proper cover. The best example was a longer video where IS recovered a FSA GoPro from a position they stormed and we had a video made by two cameras showing both points of view of the same fight and both sides didn't show the behavior shown in twitter videos.

I mean, they were still bad and I remember that the FSA retreat was a disaster, but it was far away from "FSA Rambo" bad

> Syria dropping Iranian support for Jews

That's even less likely than giving up on Golan

Arabic battles most often end in routs. It isn't because Arabs are cowards, really; in fact as we all know Arabs can be brave to the point of idiocy. It is just that Arabic societies basically revolve around scamming and fucking over people viewed as "foreign"; people from other tribes, other sects, other neighborhoods, whatever. So whenever a firefight occurs, the guys doing the fighting will immediately start to think that their own men will run in the middle of the fighting and leave them to death. This pushes many fighters to just leg it at the first sign of danger, not because they are afraid of dying, but because they are afraid of dying like an idiot while everyone else just run away and laugh about how dumb the guys who stood and fought were. And after just a few guys rout, the rest of the fighters are almost certainly convinced that there is a conspiracy among their fellow men to leg it and leave them to death; so they rout too.

Thus, the most common tactic of Arabic fighters is to just open fire at the enemy position as intensely as possible and wait for a few guys there to break and cause the entire fucking unit to just rout. It is also how like 5 IS guys end up routing squads of FSA. This is why you have guys like the FSA Rambo firing at the enemy position with double AKs, they want the firing to feel as menacing as possible; fights are basically just dick measuring contests to see who will break first. This attitude is less common among jihadis than it is among moderate Islamists or Ba'athists, because they pretty much worship martyrdom. And then there are the Shia militia, of course, who rout at the first sign of danger not only because they don't want to be the ones to die first but because they don't want to have anything to do with fighting at all and just want their families back in Afghanistan to eat something other than dirt.

when videos of Leos getting TOWed?

lel.

hopefully turks wont be dumb enough to send tanks into a bombed to fuck city and let IS film the sequel to Saving private Ryan

would be interesting to see how badly can an RPG fuck up a leo tho

no it's fake

i enjoyed reading your post. Not only its informative but also well put, and english is above your average T*rk.

I give it 10/10 would read again

Thanks. T*rkish is very distant from English, so it is naturally really hard for us to speak it properly. Sort of like how Japs have trouble speaking it.

And I just pulled all of what I wrote from my ass, by the way. They are just guesses.

we all know you pulled them out of your ass famalam.

>Give us Golan
Fuck these kikes aren't even trying to hide it anymore are they?

Informed Turk is informed.

The whole "Arabs are cowards" meme doesn't make much sense when Hezbollah are capable of standing toe to toe with Israel's finest and ISIS are, despite contributions from warlike peoples such as Chechens, are predominately Arab in makeup and are certainly not cowardly.

So the FSA that are with the Turks, do they not come from the same area as each other and is that why they leg it? Because they perceive each other as not "fellows"?

is it a turkish custom to store truth bombs in your anuses?

yes, but its not meant for gavur's to learn so we dont reveal them often.

Kek

lotsa redpilled comments too

Arab societies are extremely polarized. Many Arab fighters don't see their own men as "fellows"; because they are from a different tribe, from a different sect, or because they graduated from a different elementary school. The reason Euphrates Shield rebels are shit is not because they are fighting alongside TAF, it is because they are mostly moderate head choppers. Moderate head choppers are very prone to routing no matter where they are or who they are fighting with. Which is why most offenses are spearheaded by extremist head choppers, while moderate head choppers just act as anti-tank teams with their shiny American toys. Extremist head choppers don't rout as easily because wanting to get slain is the norm among them.

It is an internet custom.

Thank you for the reply.

Please, Turk-senpai, does "Bu iddiayı aktaran Sabah yazarı Okan Müderrisoğlu... Müderrisoğlu, Rakka'nın ise 'koordinasyon ve maliyete katlanma meselesi' olduğunu yazdı" mean "Morning writer Okan Müderrisoğlu, who wrote this assertion, wrote that Müderrisoğlu said that Rakka was 'a matter of coordination and financial diversion'."?

Link: cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/676864/_Genelkurmay_Baskani_Hulusi_Akar__El_Bab_da_artik_operasyonun_bittigini_soyledi_.html

yes its an acceptable translation

>The one who told of this claim is Sabah writer Okan Müderrisoğlu... Müderrisoğlu wrote that Raqqa was a "matter of coordination and enduring financial costs".

He is basically saying that the trouble with a possible Raqqa campaign would be disagreements with the Coalition, and the financial costs.

and the quality of your proxies and army