Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2016. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Sending you to college was a mistake

you have brought great shame upon your ancestors

>I fucking this town.

Being a banker does not give you any achievement or vision. It can open doors to them, but I can tell you aren't the sort to care.

And your cow

You rack disciprine

fucking spoiled child. i would kill for a farm. maybe i should kill you?

hello 2 posts by this ID

Keep the farm land and have others work the soil for you. Never sell land. Dont live there, but own it.

Your father should have beaten you.

dishonoburu dispray

prease consider sudoku

Jew shill

This pasta has been posted numerous times on Sup Forums on a regular basis

actually by this post, two post by this id

You will realise how wrong you are someday. I wish for you that this day comes before your parents are dead, so you can at least apologise for being an idiot and beg for forgiveness.

As the first american in this thread, I should remind you that we have nuked you twice for pissing us off. just a reminder nip. go apologize to your dad.

>I fucking this town

What did he mean by this?

I have no problem with nuking Japan again.

I welcome it

Go fuck yourself back to 2chan nigger

I know this gr8 b8 but..

Your father raised you, Your father made sacrifices to get you a good education and you treat him like shit.

You are literally the type of millennials Sup Forums shits on; the entitled faggot whiny millennial. Day of the rope is coming for you desu

>raised you
nah, He is dumb fucking non-educated fag.

I am self-made man. he is just shit tier national university graduate

So money and working all day in an overcrowded city is all that you want from life? Go for it, retard

Stay being poor idiot. retard

You can still get refugees to keep those small towns alive.

Oy vey

gas yourself

your ancestors are going to abandon you bro. the honor will dissipate until there is nothing left. your degenerate anime friends are cucks

Damn, college has really made you a selfish cunt hasn't it. You seem to see the world more for yourself now, try to see the bigger picture. There's more to life than going to school, getting a job, dying.

shamefur dispray

who cares?
all my ancestros were stupid moron.

You will get fed up of the city life in short time. If you sold your lands by this time, you will regret it.

what is your hometown?

ENGLISH TEACHER WEEB FUCK

There is nothing more important than myself.

I am not totalitarian.

very small village in 滋賀(siga)

And his 120 years old bansai tree

dont you have some whites to kill instead, mbongo?

i hope you remember this conversation, because in probably 5 years time you are going to feel ashamed how arrogant and ignorant you were being to your father.

no one cares more about your future than your parents, you should sit down and chill with him sometime i bet he has a lot to teach you, but you are so caught up in your self centered bullshit by the time you realize this, he will actually be dead, wishing you had spent more time.

Can't argue with that but just think about it.. or maybe don't. As you pointed out you have a chance to better yourself and enjoy life. I really hope you make the best choice for you

sorry but I would rather go to abroad and abandon my parents.(because they will no longer be useful for me).

who cares that parents care me or not? they are profitable for me or not is the problem.

>local college student thinks he's got it all figured out, more news at 11

shamefur dispray

as says, keep the land, but have others work it

When WW3 sparks out and the inevitable destruction of Wall Street happens, that land will be very valuable.
You're supposed to grow crops on it so you can survive

This is bait right?
Either way, fuck you

b8 that worked: the thread

What's the point of being a banker? All they do is work, then can only use their money once they're 60 years old and decrepit.

Does family mean nothing to you? Everything is just about money?

I am living in tokyo. how can I work at farm?

yes.

Money. sex with beautiful woman, soclal statue

what else need?

you can't possibly be this narcissistic, i refuse to believe someone jerks them self off as much as you are in this thread.

and when work dries up, in your big city and things go downhill because they inevitably will, you are going to wish you had held onto that small plot of land in your hometown because thats whats really matters you little faggot, not some life whre you abandon your family and forget who you are.

i hate people like you with a passion.

You hire someone, usually a neighbor, to work the farm land. You pay him with the profits from the farm.

Or you lease the land.

shame hope one day your kids treats you the same
/tread
also S493

You don't, you hire other people to work it for you and profit off of it

Хpиcтo Cмиpнeнcки - Пpикaзкa зa cтълбaтa

I only wish I weren't too lazy to properly translate it.

Atleast update your pasta to 2017, you faggot.

It's the edgy teeny chuunibyou episode on Sup Forums

so should I go back to loser's land and do shitty job as most of loser do?

And cry everyday that I am not being loser of society and console each other???

sounds nice

This is what will happen, you will work 60 hour weeks your whole life, you will only fuck one woman (your wife) who will be uglier than the 20 year olds you could be fucking by the time she hits her 30s. You will only be respected by other bankers, who won't even respect you that much since they have the same job as you. You will never be able to use your money since you work your whole life. When you finally are able to retire, your wife will divorce you and take half of your money. You will be left and old man, too poor to get a hot wife, and too infirm to fuck a hot woman. You will have wasted your youth slaving away only to realize you wasted your life once it's too late. That is what being a banker is like.

I will sell out the land and buy some stocks instead.
Agriculture in Japan is not efficient to make money.

you r a faget

It was the story of when I went back to hometown due to new year celemony.

Poor? Look at my flag...

I remember reading this pasta a few years back.

In the very slight chance that this isn't actually a shitpost, yes OP, you're the right one. My parents were the same with their village traditions and "muh house", I just kept ignoring them. Flexibility, and especially not living in an autistic small village of some 100-200 people, is the intelligent thing to go with over some arbitrary """""values""""" and an inevitable major depressive episode due to you realizing that your life is actively being wasted by living in such a detached shithole

so you know my feeling....?

hope you have good life now!

no one is saying to go clean toilets or something, but you don't need to abandon your family and talk about your father the way you do.

have some pride in your ancestry and if you can't understand that some of the best people you will ever meet in life are the poor and the hungry then you are the one with the problem, and being a loser in society isn't something you should worry about because you already are one.

Hope this is a joke because you sound like an idiot. inherit the land and rent it out, Tokyo is not cheap and sucks as a retirement location.

>2017
>able to inherit land in one of the world's most civilized societies
>land is scarce in tinny Nihon-desu
>want's to be a wage slave in former Edo

Plebs gonna pleb.

Stale pasta

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I basically cannot stay at my village house for more than 3 days without getting depressed and feeling too detached from the rest of humanity. It's quite a bad feeling that's hard to describe, nostalgia mixed with sadness and a feeling of lagging back while everyone around you is progressing. Bet you're feeling the same way

See the problem is thats exactly the attitude people had in the West here a few generations ago. Now look where we fucking are.

Shameful display.

getting girls is easier in a small village.

Nice pasta Gorudoberugu, what are you sliding?

I have pride for myself. not some idiots who have done something in many generation ago.

I am not loser. I am potential loser. but I will never give up fighting. I will keep putting effort on improving myself, my ability and make money.

small towns are the best now if only they had better internet

>I will sell out the land and buy some stocks instead.
Owning lands wont generate enough profits but it is good insurance against economic crisis

Small towns have nojobs.

lol the typical big city liberal with unrealistic ideas and thinks he's above everyone else. you are the kind of person no one likes and kills themselves in their study.

That's true, but village girls are the type who usually fuck with the rest of the village (at least in Bulgaria). And then there are the rest of them with whom you grow up, and proceed to leave for some foreign nation, while you remain back at the village. The feeling of seeing them happily leave and progress successfully in life while you remaining there like a fucking idiot will destroy you

If you were my son, i would destroy you.
Who the fuck dont want a farm?

Hey komshi looks like you have some vacant land
Welp looks like we gonna reclaim it

holy shit. retirement????

It's loser's idea. I will keep fighting untill die.

My dream is to be a real man like George Soros.

keked. In rural Japanese village, there are only ugly over 65years old woman....

These are not "girls" by no means.

Just become the village miko.

>Implying you can't make a lot of money in a small town.
Not that you have to if you don't want to. But you could try to go back to the place that raised you and help it out a little. Educate it, etc.

so? That is better, they have internal mini economy where 3 dollars can feed you for a week and you can borrow things for free with your future harvest as collateral

>not wanting to sleep with experienced 65 yr olds
you're missing out bro.

Gtfo roach

You sound like a child. You should listen to your father;

STOP REPLYING TO THIS FAGGOT.
FOR YEARS NOW HE HAS BEEN POSTING DAILY ABOUT HOW MUCH HE HATES JAPAN. EVERY. DAY. FOR. YEARS.
I don't know if he's a proxyfag or what but this shitposting machine isn't even human.
sage

Cars, computers, clothes, washing machines, ovens and so on are not cheaper in small towns.
You do however make less in small towns.

Any services too, like cable, Netflix, medical expenses... you pay like the big city boys do, except it hurts you more, due to your small wallet.

>living in SA
>does not own a farm

get a load of this faggot.

no one wants to retire but eventually ones body leaves no other options + there are laws against working past X age

Sometimes those services cost more, because unlike a city everything is spread out. You need a lot more infrastructure per person.

why don't you buy gold or something instead of land?

or you can buy safe currency

poor people from small towns don't have much so they want to hold on to what they have. Land and such in particular is great part of your family heritage. That you're so obsessed with money is also not surprising.

No reason to sell perfectly good land. If you're business oriented see if you can use it for something... but look at it this way.

Ideas are meant to be played with. There's no reason to make a decision before the deadline.

This. Only rural and suburban retards live in their hometowns. City people go to college.

And you have come to the greatest city around - Sofia. So much shit to waste time and money, so many people who have amazing morals, and are so smart and capable, you can even lock yourself in a apartment and even not say "Hello" to your neighbors when you get out for food, and no one will think this is abnormal behavior. I mean you have all sort of friends now, huge company, you club together, smoke, drink, do drugs, fuck. Almost everything you say is confirmed right thanks to the social bubble you created with other people that run away from that hard slavery at the countryside. Man you are living the life geez write a poem and post it on Kikebook so you can impress more people to look up to this utopic lifestyle.
Fuck your parents, they do not know shit, I mean look how good they raised you...