The current state of germany

This is a volunteer german woman teaching "refugee children".
Notice anything?

she's probably dead now

Her huge delicious cowtits are hanging out
Her THICC body is asking to be ravaged like the fuckdoll she is

Her holes have been probably gaped by dozens of niggers and she is either mooching off some german beta cuck or raising some shitskin brown mongrel baby with the same crazy delusional look in her eyes

She's had more dong in her than a Vietnamese telephone book.

Prety much this first.

Prety much this 2nd.

Prety much this 3rd

lol wtf do you think.
Would you even hit on that chic?
You guys have some of the hottest chics on the world and this isnt one of them. Let the dogs have her.

She's a dumb whore? What else is new?

>german men are cucks
>german women want to experience hot brutal sex, almost rape (this is the most common female fantasy)
>they resort to immigrant monkeys
why are you surprised, Hans?

She's wearing inappropriate clothing considering the realities of her surroundings even though she's in need for brown dick that she so desperately tries to signal?

>You guys have some of the hottest chics on the world
>germany
You serious sven?

>notice anything?

several 8 year old boys and a teacher

I'll bet you $20 she's sucking a muslim dick right-now

Dude have you ever been to germany?

She's wearing completely inappropriate clothing around the sex crazed sandmonkeys like a complete slut, or a normal white girl.

Yes, and german women surnt aren't the hottest in the world. Sure they got some good lookers too but honestly even you have better looking chicks than Germany.

Fucking this! They're autistic, they can't hep it.

They will be thrown in ovens with (((them))).

Why are German women so hopelessly brainwashed? I thought British women were bad, but yours are truly insane.

Oh it's another cuckold fantasies thread

As far as my experience british girls are just extremely slutty but not SJW. They will just fuck literally everything. There's a reason why they are known as the sluttiest girls in the world. Every time I see people fucking in the streets turns out the girl is British.

Still they are a lot better than German/US SJW girls that actively try to fuck up the white race. At least British girls just want to feel good and don't give a fuck either way.

You forgot to mention that they are also the most ugly ones

I'm gonna ruin the thread and answer the OP. The "refugee children" are fully grown rapist Muslim extremist shitskins

OH REALLY?

God bless the British slag.

True that.

if I was a white woman I would solely fuck niggers and arabs, seems fun

There's no telling a British woman or a German woman apart in physical appearance. Your women are equally as ugly as ours. And it's probably your Germanic DNA which makes ours so ugly.

Jana looks ugly as fuck

3/10, barely good enough for a sandnigger

yes, wonderful milky tits

Women don't understand the concept of borders or identity. They instinctively see any foreigner as a conquering invader and are sexually attracted to him at an evolutionary level.

>cuck

>ID Cum

Any more info on Jana?

i would say brits are less attractive than average but the good looking ones are way more good looking than anybody else.

>Jana
>german

She is too good looking to be a german female also.

This.

Bullshit top to bottom but I doubt I'll even get a response given you're being paid to spam this crap.

Don't even dignify that kind of trash with a response

You're the foreign body here, roastie.

>Women don't understand the concept of borders or identity

They also don't understand the concept of tribe, race and nation.

Women are scum, more news at nine.