I am a French and would like you to explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys have major hygiene problems.

t. shart in mart believing urban legends
we're shit tho

le faggots

I think you have a stereotype, I take myself a shower everyday and all my friends they have a shower too except for Hugo he is a dirty man. This is not all the Frenchs. It is the same as if I am saying the Americans are all fat

Disgrace to all that is white. You have ruined the homeland by letting parasites shit in your streets. If only Hitler could have won the war and held on to France...

Le cheese eating surrender monkeys.

You guys always come across as arrogant and aloof and also gay

a thousand years ago people knew you guys were cucks a thousand years from now you will still be massive cucks

You used to make good movies but now you don't.

smelly annoying cunts. you talk french even out of your country where people have no obligations to know your fucking parbleu language
tried to colonize some shithole that backfired at you being now mostly niggers
nothing good for you

Do you guys really smoke so much?

Also how to cop a French gf?

If you vote le Pen you may save Europe and be 2nd most respected country after the British.

I will never ever make white flag jokes again.

You can make Eu flag joke @ Germans for next 999999 years if you vote leave le pen

You faggots need to do something about your minorities holy shit. I have been to France twice in the last 3 years and it is so fucking bad. So many Africans and Muslims it is insane. The "French" students at my university were all Muslims or Black except for one French girl who of course got plowed by a Nigerian dude.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I know we make fun of Sweden and Germany but I never had this experience with them. Also, fuck Belgium.

The Maghrebins are not the reals Frenchs they are sandniggers

We don't think about you. Except for Quebec who hates you

Do you know that a major part of the french population dont live in Big City? I can count on my hands the number of black people where i live, and we are like 4000 on my city.

The most filthiest whores in the whole world are all French women

Frenchs smoke yes, the Frenchs love Australiens but not Nouvelle-Zealand we have not an idea of this country

Yes I live in Cholet and there are not a many coloured persons

We get lots of backpackers from France here because you love they like thr scenery

your youth are effiminate slaves of Black and Arab occupations. Traitors to the french family.

I think you should fix your country you stupid greek, you are all lazy olive eating bastards and your women are all hairy, and this is from a French hahaha

I love most of France except for Paris and Nice or anywhere else that Muslims are allowed to run wild

But what of south east asian prostitutes

I litterally dont need to speak french. everyone speaks arab.
only niggers and arabs and old white people and chicks walk the streets.

I read somewhere they are the fourth highest group immigrating here (after Chinese, indianas and Brits)

You were based once. Now you are a bunch of hedonist fags.

All the niggers in the France use your country as a door to europe, you and the greeks are all the same.

Who do you hate religion so much

I think you're pretty cool but its banter to hate your guts.

This is a fabrication, Nouvelle-Zealand is a country of men who love the sheep. The Frenchs look down on this.

Yes we are friends since the wars, with Hitler it is fun to make a banter with the Englishs.

That video of that guy walking through Paris and all the niggers are on the floor gets me in the feels every time though.

We do not hate the gods we hate the government which favours the religions

You just have to look at ther french people on Sup Forums to get an idea of what they think. Every single one of them is always butthurt about something it's amazing

My name is Hugo so this is kind of weird. I also didn't shower for a few days because I don't have work this week.

You fuck up all the time. Made the Euro to control Germany and ended up with Germany controlling you. And countless other such things in your history.

i like the french people on Sup Forums, breddy good posters. but a friend of mine lives in france and sounds like it's really bad over there.

i want to visit someday but i don't want to ruin my impressions of france by seeing niggers trying to swindle you into buying retarded bracelets, streets that smell like piss and shit, smelly arabs in the metro and other assorted mud people.

i want france to be like what my parents told me it was - nice, clean, full of happy nice people. right now, if i had a choice between visiting say, tryavna or visiting paris, i'd go with tryavna every time.

Smelly bad mood latinos
Very bad to make cars
But quite good on chemistry

I am a french and do not have a hurt in my ass, maybe you are my friend hugo he is also a man with no job.

>Sup Forums memes
>ad hominem

Hilarious. You know God damn well I am right. You were the powerhouse of Europe for the last 500 years. Now you are bred out by third world filth. Save your people you fucking madmen, in 2 generations your dominant religion will not be Christianity but Islam. Do you have any idea what this does to a nation?

I love your nation for Napoleon and Catholicism but hate you for WWII.
Seriously,if you werent such colossal faggots and attacked while we tried to buy you as much time as possible we could defeat the Germans before 1940.

don't you feel dirty? Going even a day without a shower makes me uncomfortable

I like French people, I wish they were more religious, but they're nice people.

France is a nation that loves the Africans. The kiwis look down on this.

I know that fench women are sexual deviants which is awesome. We took in a french family once, they had three daughters much older than me and they were constantly groping me and trying to get in bed with me, pretty rad even though it could have been considered molestation by law in the states. I also work with a lot of french guys and they are much easier to talk to than most americans. Thats all I have to say about them from experience.

These are some frenchies who were very loud, rude and disrespectful. I hate the French

>I also didn't shower for a few days because I don't have work this week
based, an absolute god

yea i bet that happened

Also, almost every french normies are commie

I don't think I am, none of the people I know are somewhat redpilled

Kind of, but I don't think there's any need to shower since I won't go out at all. You get kind used to that feeling after you've done it a few time (Yes, I'm a dirty man)

Germans were the good guys.

In fact contrary to the usual joke about surrender monkeys, some of the last men fighting in WW2 were French. The SS division Charlemagne was protecting the fuhrerbunker.

I know fuck all about France because you're insanely hard to interact with.

I've had the chance to go to France multiple times, and I do regret not going before the migrant rape of your country, but I knew zero French so I knew it wouldn't be a good experience.

I've known a couple French, and they were impressively thin and very aloof. I have always wanted to like France and visit the south but you're a very jagged people from my experience.

I still love a lot of your cultural achievements though and if nothing else your contribution to food outweighs anything else. At this point though your country seems totally fucked to me, even as an American who has to deal with our messed up demographics. Between Nice and Paris I can't believe how cucked your country is for not chimping out and killing some sand niggers.

Now that's a good question with no simple answer.

You have a country which is good for Lord of the Rings only. you are not have a relevant country to no one, only Australie know of you. The persons from your country are migrating niggers of Australie

You guys had an awesome empire and kicked ass before. Please stop letting Muslim's ruin your country. Also, become an empire again

Degenerate faggots

Yes i thank you cheeseburger, we are a people with a very lot of art. please have yourself a visit we are not all assholes

Cumskin kufar infidels, deserve death

I think the stereotype comes from American GIs in France immediately post liberation. People were struggling just to find food, things like frequent bathing was not as high on the list of priorities. This is also why the USA has a stereotype that food in England is awful and plain - our soldiers were stationed there during rationing.

I have a lot of friends of Frenchs who are girls and are very catholics we are not the lovers of cock

Theyre doing it for money, for survival. French women are just natural born degenerates

You are of a country south american commie jungle nigger

I don't like you but that's because I am Dutch also hate the French language but that's just an opinion

A brother and father country to mine in many ways. The Marquis de Lafayette is a national hero here. For most of my country's history, France was looked to as the top of Western civilization and especially culture. Much respect. I am very worried about the future of your nation, as I am for Western and Northern Europe in general.

Psh french women are super horny for american dick, its hilarious how they grovel for it.

You have a country with a lot of niggers as well and your english church is less and less because of the muslumans fast and your food makes me want to have a sick in the toilet. even your culture is terrible. the frenchs culture makes up a little for all the niggers but the english this is not true.

toothpast and your language sounds like elves coughing up phlegm

I think you're all cowardly frogs and your language sounds like wet shit to my ear.
You follow the white flag meme to a tee,and Quebec should be cleansed by M-97's and then we can start to destroy these liberal sellouts & make Canada great.

I agree with that except the bit about British culture being terrible.

French quadriplegic reporting in. Have lived in the southern US (Georgia), and I loved it.

Currently in Marseilles. AMA

okay, we can i think agree to disagree, it is okay Tommy we can be friends in my thread. I just think you have a little culture of boring.

Stop believing bullshit

>The persons from your country are migrating niggers of Australi
Et les personnes français en France sont les niggers d'Europe et le monde. Les blancs a parti France longtemps

how are you typing this? what's your setup like?

what happen? was it genetic or a acci-dent? what were you doing in America?

> Hedonistic fags
> HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
> 7-1

silly hobbit, you make French with many mistakes. I make a laugh in your sheep fucking face. We all know you are Austalies little cousin with have a down syndrome

A French gf:

Same way you cop a girl in NZ but also to hang on to her toy need to be good at oral. French men are top-tier in bed so make sure you're up to par

i dont understand the dutch hatred for us we barely interacted together while spain occupied flandre for a while

yes i a make an agree

Overated and narcissistic for the most part

Specially when it comes to wine, it's not that great

French sounds like a snoby gay guy choking on frog ass

Well Jaques, I just think you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo

I generally like you.
Ofc you need to uncuck your country as all other europeans
And please, don't fucking speak french outside of france.
Nobody understands shit, i dislike your language and have no interest to ever learn it at all.

>French quadriplegic
Proof?

Absolutely this.
Every God damn word is exactly what I would've said.

Fuck the French

From the dozens of french that i met, compared to other nationalities; they were more educated than most and if they were confident they weren't foolish, but then again that's europe save the uk.

Your food is both disgusting and delicious, I envy your exposure to art, good music and tolerable sense of humor. I haven't visited so this sample that I've met were fortunate enough to go on trips or work in other countries.

Your lanuage is an language of ugly, but I think we French need to learn to speak to anglophones in english and the other countries

Gays, cute women and niggers.

Leave Brittany alone. We don't want your fodder of niggers.

>in FRANCE THE DRIVERS SIGNAL TO EACH OTHER FOR CHECKPOINTS AND SPEEDTRAPS

o-other countries don't do this?

This. France is mostly villages. Stats talk about high urbanisation but they count everything above 2000 inhabitants as cities.

yes i make a happy thank you. but us french youths listen to a lot of american music that i think is bullshit

until you post proofs of not being african or sandnigger I don't believe you

Et tu parles l'anglais avec beaucoup d'errors aussi. Nous sommes le même

Language we don't like French also French tourist here are fucking rude to everyone only tourist here that are worse are burgers

We do it here as well, at least outside the major cities.

So fucking this

like the tommy we make an agreement to disagree, please make a visit to my country but we have a requirement of height so maybe dont bring your Frodo