English Master Race

Look, I'm not a fan of the Brits... I'm kind of an Eurocuck who thinks EU should be a single country, preferably lead by French instead of Germans.

And I hate Brits and their teeth just like any other self-respecting, decent mainlander European. But if I try to be objective, I have to admit they are the true Master Race.

We use their language - everywhere they went, they conquered, started the Industrial Revolution and now they're creating another similar Revolution with AI (DeepMind is located in England)

Really - deep down we all know they are the true masters of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
core.ac.uk/download/pdf/12812986.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_that_have_gained_independence_from_the_United_Kingdom
globalresearch.ca/the-british-royal-family-supported-hitler-and-the-nazis/5383589
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/19/nazi-hitler-royal-family
journal-neo.org/2015/12/23/the-nazi-connected-british-royal-family-still-wields-incredible-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw don't have any English master race genes in me

>Mixing up British and English

They're not the same thing user.

im from scotland and i hate you fucking scottish, welsh, NI fags who always insist the uk is SOOOO much more than england and get all butt hurt about it. England pretty much was the driving force behind the empire so stop policing language when it is fine

I am English so you're full of shit. British refers to those from the British isles (yes, you too Ireland). I don't disagree with the fact that the English were definitely the main force behind the British Empire as only a moron would argue against that but that doesn't mean i want my identity and culture as an Englishman to be eroded more by the multicult term that is "British" and thats what it is. Besides, if you look at what people consider themselves be it English/Scottish/Welsh etc first or British you find that most choose English/Scottish/Welsh with British only being first amongst London and immigrants (i wonder why).

Yore a cuck but I like the idea of a united europe

>their teeth
You mean some of the best and healthiest teeth in the continent/world.

>self-respecting, decent mainlander
You mean all 8 of them?

I feel you OP. There is no shame in admitting that the Anglo-Saxon race is the true masterrace.

(((British Empire))) was run by Rothschild Jewish banking family.
English were first to get colonized

(((Rothschild))) on his empire quote from 19th cenutry

(((Liberal Imperialism)))

t. jealous wannabe greek

Scots did the industrial revolution though

this

anglos were the first tool of (((them))) and they are responsible for most of the problems in the world. they will hang along with their (((masters))) when the day of rope comes

The greatest trick the anglo ever pulled was convincing the world he is not the real jew.

>I'm kind of an Eurocuck who thinks EU should be a single country

Why?

>From 1800 to 1947, the House of (((Sassoon))) controlled most of the trade within India: banking, trading, shipping, insurance etc., from their Mumbai headquarters.
>But the House of (((Sassoon)))’s handled the trading in opium and other goods in India. House of (((Openheimers)))/Rhodes handled the gold and diamond mining business. The American operations were handled by the House of Rockefellers, (((Seagrams))), (((Sassoons))), (((Japhets))), Jardine-Mathesons etc. The Houses of (((Rothschilds))) and (((Warburgs))) coordinated the banking aspect of this trade.
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

Nice pic, thanks for posting user

The Rotchchild monkeys? They're just puppets of the Bogs. How new are you?

For small countries like ours, the EU is good.

Lol @ Amerifats.

Why did God decide to give the most power to the race with the worst culinary taste and the ugliest teeth?

God has a sick sense of humor.

>Worst culinary taste
Nice meme, the majority of the so called awful British food comes from the WW2 rationing era when people had to make do with what little ingredients they had. A lot of the top chefs in the world are British.

>Ugliest teeth

Trite stereotype, the British have access to some of the best dental healthcare in the world.

I dont think the day of the rope means what you think it means.

This.
And it isn't exclusively the pure Anglos

A self hating Scot, what else is new. Go fucking neck yourself, stop being a chump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

There is so many I can't copypasta them. Seriously though, neck yourself

>basing history off a quote taken out of context
core.ac.uk/download/pdf/12812986.pdf

Here's a list of all the directors of the british east india company. find the jews. protip: you can't.

find all those jewish engineers who sparked the industrial revolution. proptip: you can't.

Battered sausage and chips is the greatest food ever created bar none, fite me irl all those who disagree.

Checked. Nice digits.

This thread just makes me sad at what my country has become

Fact, a cod supper is hard to beat as well. The audacity of a Slovenian peasant to criticise British living standards. 15% of you gypsy cunts live in absolute poverty and filth and your middle class would be equivalent to our benefit rats

We're all suffering through this together my man, the grass is no greener here.

Great that you finally realise this. Now get back to work, serf.

Thanks, Slovenia. We'll conquer you last, next time.

England infested other lands with its protestantism and materialism, the sooner it dies, the better

Scottish ingenuity played a vital part. We we got the credit we deserve, considering we are a much smaller country.

>everywhere they went, they conquered
I like the Brits but this argument can be debunked by saying "everything they conquered, they lost". I don't know, this whole master race and other dividing bullshit between white nations is not what we need right now. It's 2017, the threats has changed and nationalists have to work together now.

It seems Kek has already sided against the Jews in this one, faggot.

This desu.

>EU led by France
>working whatsoever

pick one and only one

What if at this point Anglos = Jews

The Bogs?

If you're a native English speaker, you speak only 1 language. Almost every other millennial/Gen z is bilingual

I was born to Scottish parents in England and raised for half of my life in Wales. I call myself British because I can't really describe myself as any one.

Get over your butthurt, m8.

No, Anglos cuck massively for Jews. They're some of the best goyim in history

>2017
>speaks only one language
KEK

So in other words you're like i described

>Rootless Londoners
>Immigrants

But they are the true good goyim to let them be controlled by the Rothschilds.

>got the credit we deserve
Typical Scot suffering from Stockholm syndrome (feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor)

You got fuck all credit and when you faggots had the opportunity to leave,be independent and stand on your own feet, you useless cunts regretted it!

And now Scotland is going mental about Brexit. Fucking spastic nation, you had your chance

I am wholly opposed to the European Union, but to be fair to it's architects, they are trying to replicate the success of the UK, the original cultural melting pot, that was able to combine the collective drive and enginuity of att least 4 distinct adverse cultures that eventually produced both the man and brain power behind the industrial revolution and their maritime success.

Where I suspect the EU will go wrong is the artificial manufacturing of the said cultural melting pot. Something so controlled and forced cannot ever hope to achieve the same rate of success. The US may have been humanity's last great cultural revolution to succeed. It happened as a byproduct of many other natural factors that brought many diverse and complimentary tribes together and was on the most part left to develop naturally. I doubt this will ever happen again as most of it's success was blind luck.

You just have to look to Australia to see how wrong things can go.

In short, the EU experiment will inevitably collapse in on itself under the weight of political correctness over the weakness of an unnatural foundation.

I agree that the English are the master race, but they should fucking act like it.
Stop acting like faggot cucks.

Wanna know the secret?
Ugly women and shit weather. Had fuck all else to do so may as well do something useful

This is true. Digits for accuracy.
I used to know minimal German and Pashtu(n), though I haven't spoken them in years(school/deployment), but most people my age(26) from America only know English.

>consider

>everything they conquered, they lost
And same can be said about every single empire that has existed.
Empires expand and contract and oh boy did we expand.

Why did the British Empire lose all their countries?

Besides the US saying BTFO

Disregard that, I'm stoned, I'll look it up myself.

YOU DID IT. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

fucking neet, stop smoking my taxes

Now that I think about it I don't think any race has accomplished as much as the English.

I wonder how Hitler saw the English. I know he greatly admired Britain and desperately didn't want to go to war with us but did he see the English as lesser or acceptable?

Led by Napoleon seems much better than the Führer.

I'll put some master race genes in you ;)

Why does the guy look irish?

The English/British will share the same fate as the Swedes, French, Germans ect. They're not even a shadow of the men their ancestors were. By the end of this century the most common ethnic group in the British isles will most likely be Pakistani.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_that_have_gained_independence_from_the_United_Kingdom

Why can't burgers be assertive and use google? Are they that cucked?

Many on Sup Forums will claim that Hitler was an anglophile who saw us as equals and viewed the British Empire with admiration and believed it was a necessary stabilizing force in the world.

No the british food meme is a thing because you guys accept things like Heinz Baked Beans, mushy peas, boiled corned beef, spotted dick, marmite, and Blood Sausage as acceptable food.

There is something wrong with your heads.

>Heinz Baked Beans

Literally nothing wrong with these. I eat them cold out of the tin on a regular basis. Great snack food.

I agree with the rest of the shit you listed though. Absolutely disgusting.

>day of the rake soon, leafanon.

I think we have a distinctive palette here in England because I think everything you just mentioned is fucking lovely.

Your missing toad in the hole and singing hinnies though.

I'm a disabled veteran, fuck off

*gets Isandlwana'd*

>Rootless
>Has roots all across the island
Regionalists must stop

It is a fact, not a claim

globalresearch.ca/the-british-royal-family-supported-hitler-and-the-nazis/5383589

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/19/nazi-hitler-royal-family

journal-neo.org/2015/12/23/the-nazi-connected-british-royal-family-still-wields-incredible-power/

Be assertive and stop making bongs look fucking stupid

Mate, I'm just keeping my arse covered in case our version of the Gestapo ever comes knocking at the door with a list of posts I've made on here.

Good to be part Brit, also they are Viking rape babies. So we are family. Sort of.

You're safe outside G81, lad. Nobody is safe in G81

I wonder how the native Bretons would fare if Anglos, Saxons and Vikings never conquered the isles. I think likely Hitler would have won and most of the world would be apart of the reich today.