Kek

kek

Trump is such a caricature of a politician, I love it.
I love it twice more, knowing that a small minority of people who voted for him actually thought he'd be good.

BUT THAT'S WRONG YOU FUCKING RETARD

>THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS A MINORITY
>BULG IS THIS DELUSIONAL
KEK

APOLOGIZE

>burger reading comprehension

trump has gone nuclear. globalists are finished

I like this timeline

>BRAZILIAN AUTISM

Globalist are getting BTFO

Whoa an authoritarian is trying to increase his power

who could have seen this coming

>small minority

>authoritarian

You don't even know what this means.

He was voted in for three reasons. I will list them in the order of their importance, and how relevant they were.

>1. The competition was bad.
Most people voted Trump, because the neocons and later Clinton was worse.
>2. For a laugh.
Trump is a joke and people want to laugh a bit as things burn down, because lol haha :D
POWER GAP
>3. He is a good candidate.
A small minority of imbeciles actually legitimately thought he is not only better than the bad competition, but actually good.

It is group 3 that I laugh at, and apparently you belong to it.
>m-m-muh electoral college
They voted for what people told them. If the majority was for Trump, and the IC voted for Clinton, they'd all lose their jobs and maybe lives, and there would be rioting.

The USA has had monkeys in charge before, it will survive. However, this is the first time since Facebook made the internet the everyday shitshow that it is today, that we have a monkey in charge. And its an outspoken, entertaining monkey, too.

Best timeline.

He is good.

>he wants to find leakers without the help of the IC

AHAHAHAHA this shit is fucking gold!

libs are going full retard look at the amount of replies lmao

hehehe finally snowden, manning and assange fuckers are going to get hanged heheheh justice is m'served

What a fucking faggot? What happened to "I love wikileaks"

>Small minority

What are you smoking?

I thought the gold part was that he was chasing leakers, when he got in power because of Clinton leaks.
Get elected by leakers, first thing you do in power is attack leakers. This is where the not-too-subtle caricature is.

No, we just had a monkey for 8 years.

>I love leaks unless they're about me

Weren't they the ones that wanted the leakers killed during the campaign? Let me guess, they are all changing their tune now.

He's playing the media and the left by a fiddle. You obviously are too simple to realize that.

Talking about Seth Rich, the leaker that they did actually kill?

True, but what's even more absurd is that he has alienated the very people he would need to find leakers.

It's really not uncommon for politicians to turn on leakers when they stop working in your favor.

APOLOGIZE

>being this wrong
Did you miss what he said about snowden many times?

These leaks are bad because it's people trying to effectively maintain a 4th branch of government above all else.

the people against him were already alienated

the people for him are helping from the inside

shit will get real

>He's playing the media and the left by a fiddle.
No, he is just being disorganized and looking like a fool. Which is great, this is exactly what I wanted.

I know, I know. Napoleon and the Jacobins, Stalin and the Communists.
Still though. Its funny every time.

>What happened to "I love wikileaks"

That isn't classified docs you dipshit.

Trump is talking about leaking classified info (which he has always been against). The DNC leaks were all unclassifed and typical retarded libshit gossip.

Trump has said multiple times that Manning and Snowdon should be dropped out of a plane over Syria for leaking classified info.

those weren't even intelligence or other government leaks

the leaks came from DNC staffers, people outside the government, probably because they were Bern victims

destroy destroy destroy!!!!!!!

>DELET THIS

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

The wikileaks included emails between the ambassador to Bulgaria and Hillary, for example.
They talked about blackmailing politicians by looking for connections between them and organized crime, for example, portraying the ambassador like a spy or even a mobster on the hunt to find or fabricate such connections.

This was classified, and sensitive, and was government business.
And thats just the ones I cared enough to read, I am sure there is plenty more.

did you miss when he pleaded with Russia to hack and release Hilary emails?

But her emails..

And Hillary leaked them, meaning she should be in jail.

>small minority

Shareblue is always quick to try to be among the first posters in every new thread.

Hillary didn't leak them, someone else leaked them. Hillary allowed it by having bad security and not following standard procedure.

Read the post again word for word, retard.

APOLOGIZE.

It's Hillary's fault. Having a leaky server in your bathroom is not negligence.

So you're saying people can't make jokes anymore ?
You sound like a liberal.

>Got the highest number of votes ever in a republican primary
>small minority

Here's the problem though, who's going to catch them (who is going to investigate)? You just accused FBI of being one of those leakers.

>small minority of people who voted for him
>of people who voted for him

Nigger.

>Who's going to catch them?

No one, that's what makes him such a fucking moron. They are the guys who do the investigating.

I'm sick of this faggot president.

sure, a "joke", even though he won based on leaks and didn't condemn them at all.

you sound like an uneducated monkey.

>discriminating against a minority
That's very racist of you.

>Got the highest number of votes ever in a republican primary

So like 5 people?

Sharia blue deKekted

Wait, so the leaks are both fake news and illegal leaks?

Am I missing something?

>being a cultural marxist ironically to avoid admitting fault

Keep quiet or I'll send you another bulgarian dictator.

hillary put all that shit on a private server, it's entirely her fault if any classified info became public.

SUBSIDY JUNKIE BUTTHURT BELT FUCK OFF

Yet she wasn't the one who leaked it, as was implied by the people I respond to.
Her negligence allowed the leak, but it was another person who worked to get to classified information, saw it is classified information, and released it to the public.

>got the most vote ever
>most people thought he'd do a bad job
>Bulgarian intellectual

more like 12 million

This is why nothing except military operations should be classified

That kind of activity by the given the government must be stopped

Can no one take his twitter away from him?

FUCK
DRUMPF
FUCK
WHITES

that's an assumption on your part that they were looking for classified info.

Not really. He doesn't lawfully even have to attend his security briefings if he doesn't want to.

You think they were looking for her nudes?

But he didn't win based on the leaks alone, and why would he condemn them? They helped to keep a national threat out of the US presidency, while these current leaks are about undermining the US president.

It's quite clear that the pattern is leaks that protect the US = good
leaks that damage it = bad

>unless they minorities are on my side they're bad
typical liberal

It might be the same Bulgarian who thinks that Bulgaria will join the Eurasian Union in order to avoid raising their military budget to 2% of gdp in order to comply with NATO requirements

>implying i am a marxist
>implying i worship minorities
>implying i am liberal

Typical strawman.

Why does he keep to stooping down to NYT's level, and why even @ them? Is he indirectly talking to Carlos Slim, because the guy owns like 17% of NYT and is Mexican. I just don't get Trump's obsession with them.

>sweden
of course.

He's a NYer who has been reading the times everyday for decades.

>purge, hue

Link?

Daily reminder that the democrats are backed into a corner and are fighting with everything they can give.

Reminder that online groups have once again been funded and mobilized in an effort to destroy Trump, disable his government and give the impression of the world against him.

The republicans have a majority within the current government. The democrats left over from the previous power structure are pissed.

A president decided to actually take notice of the corruption and start to take action. These people hate that.

Do not fall for the information perpetuating the party falling apart.

This was planned for.

>he's a liberal and doesn't even know it

>Leaks showing Hillary Clinton is doing illegal things
>Vs
>Leaks coming from the white house undermining the entire operation and the presidency
Yeah totally the same thing

you wouldn't know any of the info was classified unless you had clearance. the fact that it is on a private server implies it is not classified. one would make a reasonable assumption that the data is not classified because the highest level employee at the State Department would surely know better than to sensitive data on their own private server.

in fact, yes, it's a more likely place to find nudes of her, assuming she has any fond memories she likes to reminisce on from time to time.

>apologize
trump has to deprive state licenses from fake news stations because they severely irritate the public

It's simply the best. Also checked.

Neither does the fake news who spread that stupid meme

That doesn't mean anything anymore. He isn't in NY. He is in D.C.

>small minority

>is not negligence
it's treason.

>actually believes everyone in the IC is on the same side.

I generally frame hanging crimes like treason or war crimes within the framework of a fair and public trial.

But I'll tell you what doesn't require a trial: mishandling of classified information. That's a one way ticket to losing your clearance and never being allowed to hold public office again. So it will be interesting to see if Hillary's filing for making another run at public office will be summarily rejected or not.

Fucking love this guy more and more every day

I hope he destroys the corrupt lying fucks in Washington