MOCKING RELIGIOUS KEKS

>he has unrestricted access to education and knowledge
>yet he bases his whole life on a literal MEME
>he is intellectually on a par with most sandniggers
holy kek, will religious cucks ever learn?

Judaism is constructed as such that even if you gave a Jew undeniable truth that there is no god he will still choose to believe.
He'll still pray,
he'll sit every year with his family in the same time at the same place,
he will still argue about every second word that's written in the bible,
We don't care whether god exists or not, this religion that was constructed by my ancestors is good enough for me as it is because it makes my life fuller, whether it's true or not is not the question I care about.

oh!
and OP is a faggot

>Judaism
>bible

wew

So your belief system ultimately revolves around what you want to be true and what feels good to you, but not about what is factually true? I also want to live forever but I haven't been shown evidence of that, therefore I don't believe in eternal life. You, however, are irrational in believing what you want in the absence of supporting evidence, just for the sake of believing.

I'd even go as far as saying that the only reason religion makes your life fuller (as you described it) is because it keeps you busy, it gives you something to do. I on the other hand prefer to choose myself what I may or may not do. I wouldn't like being controlled by an intergalactic, supernatural dictator, who controls and judges every thought of mine and cares about whom I have sex with. The god of the old testament is, as a matter of fact, a cold-blooded, narcissistic control-freak.

> I wouldn't like being controlled by an intergalactic, supernatural dictator, who controls and judges every thought of mine and cares about whom I have sex with.
Holly shit Goyim, unless you live in the middle east nobody is gonna force you, but some people find the laws of the bible very appealing and you might too if you stop thinking about the existence of god and start thinking about what can you take from religion that benefits you.

>doesn't understand the different theistic philosophies
>assumes some theistic ideals involve a supernatural being

Anyways, since the other commenter is referring to defending the Bible whilst talking about Judaism which is moronic since both are from different religions, a lot of portions of the old testament are also shared in the Torah, and note that the God in the old testament sent warnings before hand.

For the "rules" that were set, these were mostly derived from Judaic laws. Although within the development of Christianity, redemption, forgiveness, and salvation is offered. You should probably study the new testament as this is what most Christians follow, with respects to some things in the old testament that are reinforced in the new testament.

-and Judaism has also been reformed.

Biased Chart created by Atheist Swedish Cuck

I'm sorry, but that is moronic. There's plenty of Christian apologetics that argues things from a non-religious perspective. If a person finds that there isinsufficient evidence for God or gods, they shouldn't continue to be theistic or religious.

The "feel good" effect is dumb.

>being religious
>stop thinking about the existence of god
what did he mean by this?

I believed in God for 20 years. Becoming an atheist was the best decision of my life. Other people are not going to force me, yes, but God is. And the laws of bible are everything but appealing to me. Circumcision, death penalty, slavery, just to name three things that absolutely disgust me about the bible.

>he sent warnings before he utterly obliterated them
>somehow this makes his deeds more moral
I don't share this world view. The old testament is all about how God made man, how man committed sin and how God continuously punished and forcibly tried to fix man. Utterly ridiculous, disgraceful and embarrassing on God's part, especially considering that God is supposed to be all-mighty, so why didn't he just create man without their intention to commit sin?

>For the "rules" that were set, these were mostly derived from Judaic laws.
I thought they were supposed to be the word of God? That's what scripture ultimately is: God's word. If it's not made by God, then why bother believing in it? In disregarding or retrospectively amending the old testament, you're essentially making up your own belief, but you no longer believe in or abide by what God has initially told us.

And the new testament doesn't make any more sense. God created us with the original sin, so he was well aware that we can't help doing bad things. Why does he expect us to repent? Why did he have to have his son tortured and executed, only so that he can forgive himself for our sins?
Also mind that heaven and hell have been introduced only in the new testament. The abominable, eternal punishment for non-believers or believers of different faiths is a product of the new testament. I see nothing moral let alone honorable about this concept. Why does he throw sinners who don't repent in hell? How is this fair? It's as if a policeman gave you an unloaded gun and then proceeds to shoot you for being a threat. He's the one giving you a gun and also the one killing you for it, how can this possibly be just?

Give this a read

>tfw too smart to fit in chart
>tfw too smart to be religious or adheisd :Dd

Yeah religion is dumb.
Who cares about birthrates anyway?
Oh wait the most religious people have the most children while liberal atheists usually don't have more than two kids. Its almost like Atheism and irreligiousity opens your country up to being invaded by religiously fanatic brown people...

>I believed in God for 20 years.
I was atheist in my 20s also. I also thought I'd liberated myself.

>The abominable, eternal punishment for non-believers or believers of different faiths is a product of the new testament. I see nothing moral let alone honorable about this concept.
Evil (or sin) is a direct consequence of freewill. Would you rather be a slave? Now, you COULD look at "hell" as "punishment" for not doing what the big, bad, selfish God wants you to do, or you could see it as it's described in scripture: being cut off from the presence of God. If you were God, would you want sinners in your kingdom? Let's put that question in more modern terms:

First, what we call "sin" is the deviation from God's will for his creation. We can only deviate from this will because we were given the freedom to do so. Otherwise, we would be forced to obey; there would be no sin.

But why "punish" people by banishing them from your presence for all of eternity just because they don't do what you want them to do? Isn't that just egotistical and selfish? Shouldn't God just accept that people want to "do it their own way?" Would you allow a mass of cancerous cells to keep "doing their own thing" in your body? Sure you love all of your cells and you hope that they will all perform their functions and thrive. But you're not going to allow cells, whose only real "sin" is that they are doing what they're meant to do (i.e. reproduce and thrive), to continue growing unchecked. You will cut the cancer out of your body.

>correlation is causation fallacy
The solutions to encroaching immigrants are imposing tougher conditions, better integrations and yearly limits. Religion is no solution to this problem, as you falsly assumed due to your fallacy.

>You will cut the cancer out of your body.

Now that may seem harsh, but the alternative would be to take direct control and force the cells to do what you want them to do. Which is fine while we're making our modern analogy to cell biology, but when it comes to souls (autonomous conscious entities), then you're doing something truly evil; you would be FORCING your will onto them. God doesn't do that. God gave us the gift of freewill and, thereby, made evil a possibility.

But God loved us enough to forgive us of all the shitty things that He KNOWS we're going to do anyway. The only caveat is that you WANT to be forgiven of them. You see, if you don't want to "straighten up and fly right," if you don't recognize that your own, unencumbered will to grow and do whatever it is you wish to do, if you can't play by the rules and divide when it's your cell's time to divide, then you won't admit that you are a sinner and you won't ask for forgiveness via the blood of Jesus Christ. But if you DO recognize that you are a runaway cell and you WOULD like to be a functioning part of the body, then God has made it possible to do so, EVEN THOUGH He knows you are an imperfect being.

But for those who are too proud, too selfish, too self-centered to admit that they've run amok, well, those folks aren't good candidates to be functioning cells.

>But why not give them a chance to change, grow up and accept God?
What do you think life is?

No the direct reason Europe is being invaded is because of your bourgeois moral apathy. God has sent the Muslims on you like a plague because you are nothing but a bunch of heathens. You're a bunch of filthy dogs who have turned your back on the God of your forefathers and now your women are being raped your land is being stolen from you and you are being displaced in mass. Just like Deuteronomy 28 says. Thank God for Charlie Hebdo thank God for Nice.
If you don't return to the Lord your grand daughters will be praying five times a day towards Mecca.

>that chart
>atheism tops out just below 100 IQ, then belief starts to increase again

Everything you've said is based on the assumption that humans have free will. However, human's free will and God's omniscience cannot coexist. It's logically impossible. If we had free will, then God would not be all-knowing. His knowledge would be subjected to our whims and decisions. He could not know the future because the future is based on our decision which we have not yet made. I realized this when I was a christian and my conclusion was that God must be omniscient and that we therefore don't have free will.
From this assumption follows that God made us knowing exactly what we will behave like and knowing that the majority of people will end up in hell, which casts a very sadistic and cold-blooded light on God. He created most of us only to live out his lust for torment. We were never given a chance to begin with.

As to your cancer cell analogy: The important difference lies therein that the cancer cells will die off quickly once removed. Yet God takes pride in torturing us in unimaginably excruciating agony for eternity. He could just flip the switch and make the soul disappear forever, though he wittingly decides to act out his sadism endlessly.

On a side note: My objections to the abrahamitic God are not the reason I'm not believing in God. The lack of evidence is.

Never noticed that before!

>>he has unrestricted access to education and knowledge
wrong in every sense
>>yet he bases his whole life on a literal MEME
Who isn't. Even Nihilists base their life on a meme
>>he is intellectually on a par with most sandniggers
could be, but I think it is hard to achieve such a state of delusion without having parts of your brain removed or being infected by parasites from birth.

Weak trigger thread. Go back an innovate

>objects to moral apathy
>says we deserve to be raped and murdered
Nothing more to be said really. You are an immoral asshole and, according to your reasoning, you are deserving of even greater pain and punishment.

Wow I thought people from Switzerland were supposed to be oh so smart. I'm saying your morally apathetic in the sense that you reject God and God's law. Your worldview is based on science and human knowledge which is subject to increase and decrease and is not an eternal objective standard. Therefore you are neither hot nor cold so I will spew thee from my mouth.
But whatever, trust in man and see what that brings you in the end.
To think my ancestors came from Switzerland, you don't deserve that cross on your flag.

If you remove Africa and Latin America the IQ of the religious shifts to only one half of a point below atheists. Additionally, atheism is associated with autism or the conversion to a political religion.

Next time, try with a little less ad hominem.

>If you remove Africa and Latin America
>If you manipulate the data set

>atheism is associated with autism
As long as there is no causal connection from atheism to autism and not the other way round, I don't see how this is relevant. I associate with the ideology, not with others who share the same ideology.

I'm fairly sure that as you approach 140, atheism starts falling. Atheism mostly appeals to the 110 ba in english i'm with her reddid crowd.

But that would require the OP to actually commit to challenging his currently held beliefs. It's much easier to just hop on an anime image board and troll 13-year-olds.