#TeamNature here
#CantDamnTheDam

Why are you using electricity?

Is electricity not natural?
Did I skip a day in school?

American education

You BTFO'd him kek

You mean nature vs commmunism?

The dam will fail, the whole valley will fall.

Communists and Hollywood will suffer the most.

>Is electricity not natural?

Only if you are struck by lightning.

Always for nature.

Wait... Are you using clothes?

I want whatever takes California and its corrupt politicians down a few notches. For now that means #TeamNature

What food you eat?

What about static electricity?

someone give this australian cunt an update on what's happening.

Russian hackers hijacked the dam and are trying to flood California.

its not happening

yet

Odd question because I recently picked up professional cooking and realized I'm quite good at it.

A lot of stuff, really. I can properly make Thai, Italian and Spanish cuisine, working on my Indian food at the moment. I'm trying all those naan breads and lamb curries and garam masala and tikka masala and mango chicken and a whole bunch of shit.

Oh I'm also pretty good with all birds, so Chinese chicken and Bejing duck are my top recipes, along with some creamy spinach pastas and pasta siciliana.

By this logic, an earthen dam is also natural

kill whitey

#TeamKek
#TeamChaos

level still decreasing .4' an hour.

rain hasn't had much effect yet.

Electric eel
ID: cuuncoot
Yeah, a coon cunt

GET IN HERE
ABONDONE THIS THREAD WITH SHITTY OP

They revised the rain data and increased the previous reading from 35.05 to 35.16
I assume they're getting more rain than they anticipated.

Water has to trickle something like 60 miles to reach that reservoir.
I think we're going to have to wait till midday for it to get there.

Nature obviously

A space rock could obliterate our entire planet

A blast of radiation could burn us to a crisp

And even if iwe manage to figure out how to block all of that we eventually die

And even if we stave off natural death for as long as possible and we somehow last to the end of the universe as all the stars and energy slowly disiperses and decays away. Eventually it will run out

Eventually nature will win

U N L E A S H T H E R I V E R

POSEIDON DEMANDS THE CHAINS REMOVED FROM HIS CHILDREN

Nature. Civilization just turns out poor quality Humans, and allows them to thrive.

You guys seem to think they haven't had crews down there all within 100 miles of it preparing for that shit to break for the last month. It will not be nearly as bad as you think. They're not just sitting around watching it and hoping for the best. They've had lots and lots of time to get everything as mobilizes and organizes as they possibly can. It's not exactly a flash-flood.

You seem to have faith in the government which is cute

It's too late to do shit now if the infrastructure is as well mantained as the dam.

Our government is infinitely more capable than you want to give it credit for. Stop pretending to be ignorant because it's trendy. Politician's reputations are on the line. They're not just ignoring all this.

Humans are natural. Anything they make is natural.

Organics btfo forever.

You're right, now that the shit has hit the fan and their poor foresight has bitten them in the arse.

Can nature kill humans? Yes.
Can humans kill nature? We have yet to see

Nature will do what it has always done: move on. The age of industrial civilization is on its last legs. Humans are a clever species no doubt, but we are clueless to the greater picture. We will never be able to thwart the basic physical laws of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics which encompass us all. Modern civilization, especially the United States, has been almost completely cut off to the price of what their life style follows, which is the destruction of the natural world (you know, that thing that keeps us all alive).

People think more and more technology is the answer, when the answer all along was to stop allowing our happiness to be dependent upon external factors. It has been going on for so long that people won't see the light until it is already far too late.