ITT: I'm a feminist, I'll try to debunk ur arguments and you need to counter

ITT: I'm a feminist, I'll try to debunk ur arguments and you need to counter.

There's a debate on feminism coming up and I could do with written and memorable counter arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/economy/UK_gender_pay_gap/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/black-people-still-far-more-likely-to-be-stopped-and-searched-by-police-than-other-ethnic-groups-10444436.html
youtube.com/watch?v=efrWsA0Q9U4&ab_channel=ANZAustralia
lewrockwell.com/2014/04/thomas-sowell/feminist-fraud-2/
web.archive.org/web/20131008051216/http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=LPH1Zshd1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=dkvgV_AcZ00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
mises.org/library/what’s-behind-gender-wage-gap
heritage.org/research/reports/2014/05/equal-pay-for-equal-work-examining-the-gender-gap
heritage.org/research/commentary/2014/4/the-real-pay-gap
cato.org/blog/gender-pay-gap-im-not-her
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/01/women-more-than-men-adjust-their-careers-for-family-life/
aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/college.png
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.20.asp?current=yes
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.40.asp?current=yes
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.50.asp?current=yes
bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/mobile/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm
nber.org/papers/w22495
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show feet bls

Alright. Shoot.

OP Here.

Feminism is about equality, if you don't support feminism you are against equality.

Feminist in current year? kys.

>Feminism is about equality
No it's not
> if you don't support feminism you are against equality.
I'll take begging the question for $500

OP here.

How is feminism not about equality? There are so many issues with inequality e.g Women earn less than a man, Black Americans are more likely to be searched by an officer and Boys are taught that hitting girls are "flirting".

>you are against equality.
when are you being forcefully deployed to the front lines?

Western feminism is cancer.

Q: Do you believe in equality?
A: No, because it goes against the fundamentals of liberty. The idea that some people are equal to others despite their successes is fucking laughable.

The vagueness in the question is the word "equality".

Anyways, do you believe in equality? Yes? Then you're a commie. What? But that's what the definition is, everyone is equal, тoвapищ.

>implying people are equal

>Boys are taught that hitting girls are "flirting".
Boys are though not to hit girls, and that's not equality. You've spent to much time around mudslimes.

Then why does it still exist in the west? If anything, women are over-privileged, and they're still looking for more. If feminism were truly about equality, they wouldn't be trying to kill the gaming industry, and instead bring equality to regions that need it.

Why did you eat of the tree?

The feminist march was lead by a woman who believes in sharia law, how cn you reconcile this

>How is feminism not about equality?
It is on you to prove that it is about equality. If you claim something without evidence, I can dismiss it without evidence

>There are so many issues with inequality e.g Women earn less than a man
>Black Americans are more likely to be searched by an officer
>Boys are taught that hitting girls are "flirting".
[Citation Needed]

On the first and third. Second one is not relevant to the topic of gender equality and has been duly ignored

If you're against islam you're against feminism

When we talk about equality I talk about discrimination.
When a boy hits a girl they're always told "it's because he likes you"
It doesn't exist, there are multiple examples which I've told you in my past post.
OP Out of thread
stfu fgt im hungry

Egalitarianism is about equality.
Why don't you pursue that? Oh it's because you have to have the name be related to females right? Because fuck males, right?

But "equality" is what you're shooting for apparently.

The Sun and the moon are different. The sun and the moon are not the same. Feminism to me is like trying to argue that the sun and the moon are equal and the same thing.

>Lunarism is about equality

Anyone who ever strives to accomplish anything in life is inherently making the world a more unequal place, anyone striving for self improvement is making themselves unequal to others.

I was talking about Feminism. Women are privileged in western society.

Shut the fuck up faggot i am hungry
>has sex with the devil
>calls it hunger
>calls adam a fag

>thinks she represents the logical side of this argument
wewlass

I see, so you have a problem with children being children too, not just men.

fullfact.org/economy/UK_gender_pay_gap/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/black-people-still-far-more-likely-to-be-stopped-and-searched-by-police-than-other-ethnic-groups-10444436.html

youtube.com/watch?v=efrWsA0Q9U4&ab_channel=ANZAustralia

Just saying, I'm not an actual feminist I'm just wanting to find counters. Thanks.

Males account for a lot of the issues women face on a day to day basis. For example cat calling, every day a woman is cat called and we have to deal with that.

Women aren't privileged they have to go through cat calling as I last said, they have to fit into societies "ideal" body standard while maintaining beauty meanwhile they're paid less than a man

OP has never heard of sexual dimorphism

I believe in equality, but modern feminism doesn't seem to care about situations where men aren't treated as nice as women.

>we have to deal with that.
>one of the biggest problems in my life is receiving TOO MUCH sexual attention
Poor baby

It stems from years of patriarchal oppression to the point where it is acceptable to hit a girl because you like her. This continues into adulthood where domestic abuse can occur.

And women account for a lot of issues men face on a day to day basis. For example being used to get alimony and child support, when sometimes they aren't even the father.

>Women earn less than men.
No they dont. The ((((((((((((((Wage Gap))))))))))))))))) is simply all earnings by men and women added together and then subtracted to one dollar. It does not account for hours worked, quality of job, job choice, prior education or even the fact that more men are in the Workforce then women. Its the biggest non-argument of the Decade and you should never use it.

>Black Americans are more likely to be searched by an officer.
God forbid that if you run around with your pants down to your knees blabbling about "MUH DICK" and "KILL DEM CREKRS" a cop might check if you are dangerous.
With current rampant Gang Culture in Black Neighbourhoods and the entire Community advocating for Gangster Life, you are basically saying "These people are acting and talking like criminals, look like criminals and are most likely criminals but dont search them or suspect anything."

>Boys are taught that hitting girls is flirting
What kush are you smoking because that aint no goddamn thing I learned at school.

Feminism is about equality through social justice, which characterizes people and what they are entitled to based on their skin color and heritage, instead of merits.

Anyways, notice how it says "Women EARN" less. This deliberately means that the work that they have put in simply does not amount to that of their male counterparts.

Black people commit more crime due to the culture that they are raised in and as a result police officers make sure they aren't niggers.

>Boys are taught that they are flirting
Opinionated, yet declarative statement. Accusations without evidence will be dismissed without evidence.

Yes. This is what social justice is. Discrimination based upon race, favoring the pseudo labelled "oppressed" at the expense of those who are fortunate.

OP Out of Thread.

Thanks, that image will help alot. Too long too read so I'll read it later.

Thanks user.

If you're reliant upon others to feed you arguments you're going to lose. Do your own research:

Wage gap
Gender roles and biology
Epigenetics
Human Biodiversity
Female Chauvinism
Male abuse shelters
Evolutionary Psychology
Equity versus equality

If it continues into adulthood is because the mother was to busy having a career instead of raising and educating her children.

If cat calling is one of your biggest issues, you need to check your privilege.

That has only ever happened in cartoons like the simpsons.
>feminists in charge of real life

also 2/10

OP Out of Thread

Amazing, thanks for the counters I'll write 'em down. Thanks!

I'll reward u one rare pepe

If you're interested in BLM, watch "Ben Shapiro on Baltimore Riots, Income Inequality, Racism and The BLM Movement"

Feminism hasn't been about actual equality under the law for nearly 50 years.
Today's""""""feminist""""""" are male bashing retards who want nothing but special treatment under the law.

If you're hear to argue the later leave if you're here to argue the former about the only people going to disagree is Muslims and trolls

>Males account for a lot of the issues women face on a day to day basis. For example cat calling, every day a woman is cat called and we have to deal with that.

Must be a real struggle coping with the fact that someone might find you attractive.

i look amazing fgt

ur just a mysoginistic homophobic xenophobic islamophobic transphobic cis white male scum

bid farewel peasnat

Anyone who conflates the term "All men are created equal" with equal abilities is a god damn moron.
This shit should not have to be explained on what it is. Jeffersonian equality means nothing more than all people are endowed by their creator with inalienable rights and as such all men should be protected equally under the law.

How this phrase got turned into "everyone is capable of the same things" is lost to me because this is such a fundamentally stupid self evidently wrong idea that it takes a special level of illiteracy or philosophical bankruptcy that it's almost unbelievable anyone would take that line of antireasoning.

>When a boy hits a girl they're always told "it's because he likes you"
this is how we know your just assuming shit. everyone i know. including myself. if we hit a girl even in self defence we got our asses beat like no tomorrow. no one i know was ever given the excuse "lul boys will be boys" or any feminist propaganda they never actually heard. show me a recording or gtfo. if its as common as feminist's claim there should be plenty of news storys recordings etc of it happening. im asking for 1.

FPBP
>bls
I'm dying

Get sick of cancer, cancerous corporate tool.

>equality
of what

>acceptable to hit a girl because you like her.
"Never hit a girl" is probably one of the first things that dad teaches his son.
The funny thing is that boys that are raised by single strong womyn mothers are actually the ones that end up beating their GFs and wifes.

Forgot link

If op is arguing for anything talked about in this link he isn't a feminist interested in equal rights he's by definition a misandrist interested in special legal privilege for women
lewrockwell.com/2014/04/thomas-sowell/feminist-fraud-2/

>Cat Calling
Whilst rude and definitly subject to discussion, many women actually like it, though pretending like it is a thing encouraged by societies standards is dubious at best.
Cat Calling isnt something that a lot of men do and usually it is concidered rude, that is aggressive shouting or something like that.
Many Feminists actually go as far as to state that a mere compliment by a male is already catcalling and oppressive, which ususally derives from the fact that no one likes their landwhale aesthetic and thus no one bloody compliments them. And because they cant have it, no one should.

>Women have to fit the ideal body standard

Women have to be not fat. Not being fat isnt such a hard thing to do if you exercise occasionally and dont eat McDonalds five times a day. What is found attractive by the average male is a much broader range then what women find attractive in males. Women can be skinny or regular, and still get a lot of male attention
At the same time a fat or skinny male might be subject to female ridicule, with only Muscular Males getting the same amount of attention a female gets who does not pay attention to her body.
Though again this may differenciate and there are always differences and exceptions.
Character and Behavior also play a role, but in General id say Men have to fit into a lot more standards then women.

>Pay Gap
Pic related
web.archive.org/web/20131008051216/http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
>TL:DR
Women earn *ON AVERAGE* less than men because they choose to sacrifice high salary for jobs that are less strenuous, demand less hours, do not require degrees that are difficult to get (IE STEM) and in general less physically demanding. They also are less tend to be less aggressive when it comes time to negotiate their salary. The pay gap is the consequence of 1) Different jobs paying different amounts 2) Women choosing on their own volition to work said jobs. The only way to eliminate the gap would be for all jobs to pay the same and if people were not allowed to choose their own career path (IE genuine communism)

Blacks commit more crime (more than half of all violent crimes are commited by 13% of the population) and are therefor frequent targets for profiling. Profiling is part of the modern police doctrine and will single at anybody who fits a physical description en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

That video is propaganda that cites no statistics and should be dismissed as such

>Just saying, I'm not an actual feminist I'm just wanting to find counters. Thanks.
I'm giving you legitimate counters. Dismissing a baseless claim and demanding your opponent provide evidence if they reassert it will demolish most horseshit arguments on the fly

>Black Americans are more likely to be searched by an officer
Don't they tend to be more prone to crime?

First of all, "always"? Most of the time they're treated as little assholes for hitting a girl, regardless of what the girl did. I rarely heard that in my life "it's because he likes you". Hell my little nephew had to quit gymnastics because he hit a girl and everyone turned against him, while other boys got in fights and no action was taken against them except a talk with the parents and a handshake.
Also your argument is all over the place. First you're saying boys are taught that hitting a girl is ok, but then you say it's GIRLS who are are taught that boys hitting them is flirting...(though if you really believe in this equality, then you agree that men can hit women and vice versa)

Is this grade school or a british/muslim thing?

Forgot pic>It stems from years of patriarchal oppression to the point where it is acceptable to hit a girl because you like her. This continues into adulthood where domestic abuse can occur.
[Citation Needed]

IT'S NO JOKE, MAN

OP, the issue is that feminism isn't even defined (started out as requesting equal rights, changed to basically womens' issues, which is just a general advocacy without any end), nor is equality ('equality of what?').

Ultimately, you have to show that what feminism is doing is working against fairness. You need to say that it is hopeless to wish for equality of outcome when the 2 sexes are different (reference the 2013 paper where they showed that men have 6 times the grey matter associated with intellect, while women have 10 times the white matter associated with it).

Since we are different, it's reasonable to suggest that to some extent we will operate differently (reference Norway where despite the wealth and encouragement to do whatever they want, men and women continue to take up similar roles as they always have, eg women being teachers and nurses).

Finally, compare it to the aid situation in Africa, where propping up bad economies while not letting them be honest trade partners hurts them in the long run. Similarly, blaming men for things that women don't like, and expecting some kind of preferential treatment is not going to do any favours for women. They have equal rights and should go and exercise those to the best of their abilities. And mention that the pay gap is nonsense.

are you in favor of women in the draft and are you against women getting child custody automatically and getting 50% of stuff in a divorce? if you answer incorrectly to these you arent for equality and are just using it to look better.

What do you think of these vidoes?
youtube.com/watch?v=LPH1Zshd1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=dkvgV_AcZ00
Is egalitariansim nihilistic? Is it about power and used to justifypower projections?

Opinion on sharia. Will it channel talent into more academic pursuits insteas of stupid western gratification in sex, food, drugs.

>Gender pay gap
Hasn't existed for several decades.

Link related is all anyone trying to assert this lie deserves and honestly they don't even deserve that they should be laughed out of the room for bringing up such a ridiculous lie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU

What are your tribe? What peoples are most prone to feminism? Are people like swedes more prone to egalitariansim? Is it about genes, dna and blood?

Nice logic
>supports equality
>hates women
>still feminist.

>i look amazing fgt
pics

Feminism is a cancer on the female psyche planted by leftist to undermine the family unit.

>Boys are taught that hitting girls is flirting
>What kush are you smoking because that aint no goddamn thing I learned at school.
Playful hitting by either sex has always been a sign of flirting and affection user especially during adolescent years.

Ever have a girl in highschool playfully push you? She wanted the d plain and simple

Feminism is about women abandoning their biological responsibilities. Feminism is destroying the world. I can't wait for Sharia law.

This I agree with in the sense of feminism against women being treated the same under the law.
Anyone who's actually read Marx and what he wrote about the family unit will immediately go full free helicopter rides for those who buy into his stance on families.

There's a very specific reason these totalitarian leftist have to attempt to slow boil a society because if society knew their actual agenda they would be rightfully dragged through the streets publicly tared and feathered before they're even able to be charged with sedition.

Show tits or remove yourself at once.

Thanks for the thought out response.

This is what makes sites like Sup Forums so great.

fucking open up a dictionary and look up egalitarianism you dumb fucking CUNT

mises.org/library/what’s-behind-gender-wage-gap

heritage.org/research/reports/2014/05/equal-pay-for-equal-work-examining-the-gender-gap

heritage.org/research/commentary/2014/4/the-real-pay-gap

cato.org/blog/gender-pay-gap-im-not-her

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/01/women-more-than-men-adjust-their-careers-for-family-life/

aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/college.png
(Top paying majors)

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.20.asp?current=yes
(Women earn more bachelors degrees)

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.40.asp?current=yes
(What men get degrees in)

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d16/tables/dt16_322.50.asp?current=yes
(What women get degrees in)

bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/mobile/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm
(Women work less than men)

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm
(35% of professionals involved in securities, commodities, funds, trusts, and other financial investments and 25% of professionals involved in architecture, engineering, and computer systems design are women. On the other hand, women dominate the field of social assistance, at 85%, and education, with females holding 75% of jobs in elementary and secondary schools.)

nber.org/papers/w22495
(Women may select different jobs than men because they “may care more about job content, and this is a possible factor preventing them from entering some male dominated professions)

>What peoples are most prone to feminism?

The ones that give women too many rights. From then on it's unstoppable.

>Feminism is about equality, if you don't support feminism you are against equality.

Agreed. Equality is a childish and harmful concept. There is no equality between the sexes in any animal species. Embracing the differences between us and specializing based on the strengths of each sex is efficient and fulfilling.

Muslims dont give women rights, therefore we shouldnt give women rights. If you argue this logic then youre racist.

I want to be a woman. But I was born a man.

Is it more respectful to women if I kill myself than transition?

Those crime/prison stats are misleading since men commit more violent/severe crimes to an extent.

The real red pill is to look at male/female sentences for the SAME crimes. Women are universally punished less severely, that's the real story.

equality of opportunity or equality of outcomes?

Less than 10% of women believe themselves to be a feminist

Feminists says they always fight for woman's rights,but the third wave feminism literally consists only fights.

>Feminism is about equality, if you don't support feminism you are against equality.

True.

Kek did she run away

Why flying squirrels tho

Because they're everywhere and attack you from behind. Like feminists.

>I'm a feminist,
Just say, "I can't keep a man" and be done with it. Why join a gang or hate-group just to complain about how daddy never bought you a pony like Hollywood promised you. I'm not interested in anything you have to say as a females input is always babble about Reality-TV style gossip at best and useless nonsense at worst.....
Hopefully you'll get a painful cancer and die alone in misery. This I wish