The "Alt-Black"

A member of a Black Nationalist movement referring to themselves as “Hoteps” recently posted an article titled “What is this Hotep and Alt-Right alliance?”:

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
>Over the past few months on Twitter people have noticed that a few Hoteps and I have become quite friendly with white nationalists / Alt-Right. People don’t understand it so allow me to take this time to explain.
>Firstly, both sides represent the alpha traits of their respective races. Hoteps represent that for blacks and Alt-Right for whites. The Left is quite feminine in their approach whereas they like to cry, complain, and protest but never actually want to do anything for themselves. Hotep and Alt-right want to do for self. They want independence.

This got my synapses firing. Imagine if this Hotep movement together with the Alt-Right marched together in public.
What the fuck would happen? The MSM and the left would have a collective meltdown trying to label the Alt-Right as a racist hateful movement while maintaining the idea that blacks can’t be racist.
They would either A, have to acknowledge the fact that tribalism isn’t only present amongst wacist whites. Or ideally B, dispute the notion that the Alt-Right hate other races. Realistically speaking though, considering that we’re talking about the (((MSM))) here, they would probably just dismiss the Hotep movement entirely, labelling them as a group of Uncle Tom’s who has been manipulated by the ebil white man and are used as tokens for the Alt-Right’s genocidal cause.

If you read the full article you’ll notice just how much they have in common with the alt-right and maybe see the potential in joining forces.

So what’s Sup Forums’s take on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
vice.com/en_us/article/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's aware of the JQ that's for sure

>Is Hotep aligning with white nationalist Alt-right?
youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0

A few facts that I gathered about the Hotep movement:
>They are realistic about the current state of black American neighborhoods; how their dependence on a welfare-state actually do more harm than good to both whites & blacks.
>They want to work towards an independent system where blacks are encouraged to serve and depend on their own people, rather than leeching off of tax dollars while simultaneously whining about white supremacy and racial inequality.
>The vast majority of them are Trump supporters and oppose open borders.
>They refer to “woke” black people (BLM members etc.) as “nogs”, accusing them of being anti-white rather than pro-black.
>Some of them are aware of the “Jewish question”.
>Most of them do believe that they once wuz kangz.
Deal-breaker? Meh. The other things listed make up for it imo.

I welcome the opportunity to collectively send the left into *hysterics* together, hand in hand.

It'll be a lovely march. What Martin Luther King, Jr. actually lived and died for.

This is how we get the black queens and sheeeiit

WE WUZ ALT-RIGHT

Somebody post the picture of Commander Rockwell at the NOI rally.

does that mean I get to march with qt black girlfriend

Niggers should be hung. They are not equal to whites to have the nerve to stand sode by side. Any person who sides with this abomination should be shot as race traitors.

Different endgames, the political climates not quite right Esau.

Ulterior motives are being brought to light.

If this happened on a major scale, the left would go on a collective suicide. This would be astronomical.

You read my mind senpai

there really can't be that many of these "ho-teps" considering the black population in the US

>Hotep

Literally Kangz.

Then go out and start hanging them yourself, keyboard warrior.

They both are the same movement. Just the two groups "look" different - thats it!

Ive been listening to Louis Farrakhan for years promoting anti-degeneracy policies and speaking on self reliance and such. He may have been speaking to black Americans but I learned alot as a white Englishman.

The left and the MSM would meltdown (more than usual). More people would recognise their bullshit and start looking at and listening to more conservative points of view.

>Hoteps
I thought people thinking Egyptians were black was a meme

No. There are some prime black autists out there.

Yes please. Unravel everything the left stands for. Make them fight the people they pretend to be supporting.

First thing that came to mind.

looks like a good idea

If they don't hate whites and want to exterminate or enslave us I don't care even though they have some silly beliefs.

There are bigger fish to fry than if they wuz kangz.

Framed right, we could point out it was Arabs, Jews and self-hating blacks ("nogs") who sold them into slavery to unsuspecting whites who didn't know their kangness (so can't be blamed), and we don't want to see them being kept down.

Nope

>most of them do believe that they once wuz kangz
That's actually a good thing, it means less niggers will be screaming "OOGA BOOGA UNCLE TOM MUP DA DOO" at them.

Why the fuck is everyone trying to copy us?
>/leftypol/ wants to make the alt-left
>niggers want to make the alt-black

Kind of a kangz tier name, but I support any identitarian movements.
They may not have actually been kangz, but they can be kangz one day in their homeland.

pretty sure hotep existed before le reddit frog and le ebbin alt right maymay

Make Afrikangz Great Again?

Sensible blacks should be happy to ally with whites to throw out the arabs and mexicans.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doing

Because alt meme works and redpills kids.

Sup Forums Is now an Israeli and alt-black board.

What a transformation.

they are like the alt-right, does the alt-right want to come back to Europe? then why would they wanna come back to Africa?

they want a seperate state inside the US

It's kangz tier because they actually believe they were kangs of Egypt and enslaved by Egypt at the same time. Really trades my inheritance for a bowl of soup if you know what I mean.

Stop projecting, you should jump at the chance to take a place beside us.
But keep that white pride bullshit at home, our patience has limits, and I can't guarantee your safety if you try to act tough

daily reminder that Hitler supported a jewish state, it was international jewry he was against
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

She's a cute. A cute!

What's to stop them from coming up with some bullshit like "internalised racism" ??

They are so retarded, they will always make up some stupid excuse for why they are right and literally everyone else is wrong regardless of the circumstances

Didn't the Black Panthers do this as well?

The fact that this thread didn't devolve into a negro hate fest tells me everything I need to know about you alt-right pussies. I thought we wuz gonna save the white race?

>Hotep (ḥtp) is an Egyptian word that roughly translates as "to be at peace". It is regularly found in the names of ancient Egyptian figures such as Hotepsekhemwy (ḥr ḥtp-sḫm.wj "the two powers are at peace")

>the two powers are at peace

I dunno what's to stop them but they don't say that so it doesn't really matter

Are you a shill? I mean here we are trying to do something nice and you come and just shit into the middle of it.

But we aren't the alt-right. So why post that here?

You need to realise what Sup Forums is and what faggotry like the alt-right actually is.

Funny how actual blacks can sometimes be based but it's the mulattos that are insufferable and entitled 100% of the time. It's almost like race-mixing is bad. Who knew!

^These.

We need to come together and annihilate the real threat here.

Fuck these Marxist faggots.

Fucking nigger lovers.....kek and they call us the alt-right....

So wait, are you saying Hoteps are /ourguys/?

Nogs just follow whatever group they perceive to be in charge. They can see that the pendulum is swinging right and want to follow along.

Absolutely.

they call you gypsy

Well the "alt-right" is made up bullshit used to identify and attack anyone who supports Trump and doesn't buy into the MSM narrative. I guess having minorities in the "alt-right" goes against the narrative, so (((they))) have to invent a new label in order to attack any black nationalist.

Their narrative is falling apart at the seams.

Enemy of my enemy
This is a good thing and the only people who say it isn't are leftist shill LARPing as stormfags

Nice digits!

are there really vampires in romania

Oh my silly me i forgot i am a gypsy,and that is why i wish genocide to each gypsy on this planet and
equally hate niggers and sandniggers....huh living in a gypsy country while you are white is
quite a struggle who would've tought....

cute gypsy rage

black nationalists are natural allies of white nationalists. The easiest way to ensure peace between two in-groups is to force them apart and prevent them from exerting temporal power over each other

Against welfare leeches, keeping to their own (reducing race-mixed couples), closed borders while attempting to quit degenerate niggers from acting like animals and potentially seeking segregation from white America.

To save the white race is a long fight. Or do you actually believe even a small percentage of this board would attempt to Dylan Roof a bunch of blacks to start a race war? Abortion keeps their population leveled. We need to work together and destroy the anchor baby rat spawning border jumpers and Islam.

8?

Post more black qts

Blacks are pretty opened to be redpilled in the Jewish sense. Think about it for a minute. Blacks are extremely susceptible to blaming outside sources. There is no greater manipulative outsider source than the Jews.

In fact any legitimate grievances that blacks have could potentially be blamed on the Jews.

>Black Nationalist movement
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Do they really even need a "Black Nationalist movement"? I mean they pretty much all hate all the other races, specifically the race that gives them the most handouts: white people.

>LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

>bunch of niggers decide they want to stop bothering white people
>we have to hate them for some reason

Wouldn't be first time far right and black power groups have marched together

>vice.com/en_us/article/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4

Shut up kike, only because you expect us to be hateful faggots (because that is what you would do), doesn't mean that we don't want to preserve the white race. Some of us are simply pro-white without being anti-non-black.

White nationalists and black nationalists can be each others greatest ally.

Fuck off back to Stormfront cockfag

>hoteps
>guy from the mummy was imhotep
>directed by (((steven sommers)))

coincidence?

sage and hide nigger proxyfag threads

look at what I just found! I'm a full blown atheist but even I'm triggered

Would I be out of line to ask one of these hoteps to breed my white wife?

They joined forces with "The Young Patriots" back in the 60s. I haven't read much about either group, but I think the young patriots was a left-wing movement so I'm not sure if there's any real resemblance to this particular alliance.
Think you're looking for this Even if you do hold resentment towards blacks because you view them as genetically inferior subhumans, I still don't really understand why you would oppose this?
What would you like to see happen instead exactly? Mass-hangings? Shipping blacks back to Africa? Because those are not very realistic goals for a number of reasons.

Get the fuck out of there faggot

>Not a Swede or German flag

Extremely out of line. KYS

ooga booga go back to Africa

we should convince them that they actually are egyptians and that they should go back to their homeland (egypt)

>not wanting the left to crash and burn while trying to explain why their narrative does not apply to the real world.
Why be such a faggot?

Please no, they'll end up washing ashore here. Regular niggers i can handle i think, american niggers... Not so much

As a wise man on Sup Forums once said
>if women didn't exist, white guys and niggers would be bros

I don't have a problem with this if our interests are to live as separate peoples.

I'm totally in, but what's the plan then ?

No. this group was their own movement before they found out about "alt-right", and our views goals and ideologies happened to match up so now they want to join forces with us.
I think it's a great fucking idea. I follow the guy in OPs post and he is based. Goes on these video rants all the time about how degenerate his culture is and how the Jews run the banks and media, and how they manipulate the black community for profit.
If you faggots can't see value in joining forces with these people because you think they're genetically inferior i hate to say but you're the weak link in the movement because your goals and views are completely fucking unrealistic.

>wise guy
you mean a fucking retard

Make afrikkkans kangz aguz

I appreciate and support what they are trying to do.

Hoteps are the epitome of "we wuz kangz." They also tend to believe in flat earth and a rich assortment of other crazy conspiracy theories.

They're the kookiest denomination of black nationalism; they just shout the loudest and most frequently online.

I think it would be fun to see the fallout of an event like this in the media, trying to piece together what's happening in their minds

White people are so late on everything. We've know about hoteps literally for years

the proxy samefagging is real

THis has potential.

Remind them that the Jews and by extension (((cultural marxists))) want both our races destroyed.

redpill them that the Jews hate blacks because they believe that blacks enslaved them and made them build the pyramids and shiet. That's why (((they))) were behind the trans Atlantic slave trade, ironic punishment.

In fact nearly all conflict between whites and blacks is the result of Jewish manipulation getting their enemies to destroy each other

Oh and also use this to try and get the Black nationalist and the white nationalists to lobby government for reparations as part of a return to Africa scheme.

Not really a deal breaker. It would be demoralizing to believe your ethnic group is historically incapable of high acheivement when in a movement like this.

Based.

If there was an all black country, and an all white country (and i was in that white country), i would have nothing wrong with that

being racist is the most foolish thing you can do now a days because it gives the left ammunition to use

however, being a nationalist, makes them bite the bullet.

And blacks can be some of the most influential speakers and have a natural spirit.

I would not mind teaming up with them so we can achieve our common interests and values.

If we can agree to the fact that we will always make fun of them for their kangs/black Israel things, I suppose it isn't so much more ridicules than Americans LARPing as Aryans.

Even white nationalists are blacked in the West

Seems good, they can have Africa.

better than being chinked, friendo :^)

>the alt-black
Also known as regular black people.