Yellow fever is hypocritical

> White women dating black men
Coalburners will be hanging on lamp posts along with niggers!
> White men dating black women
Your children will look nothing like you, you stupid racemixer!
> White women dating asian men
That's a good one! They've got 1 inch dicks.
> White men dating asian women
Uh-h-h-h... It's... It-t-t-t's not r-r-r-racemixing, guys, because... Uh... Reasons. You see, asian women make me hard, so it's... It's totally okay to date them. Yes. BLEACHED!

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

reich.hms.harvard.edusupplemental files/AK_NG_supp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=v7jKfadSeEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Asian genes>Nigger genes.

Pretty simple actually.

So you must be totally fine with asian men fucking white women, Brazil?

If you're gonna race mix, make it Asian.

Niggers are retarded. At least Asians are decently smart. Usually.

White is always best though.

I do dislike yellow mixers, but here in chinkney, many of my friends, and my brother are dating Asian...

fuck this trend

but I do think some Asians are the closest genetically (along with some middle eastern and northern Indians) to Europeans...

I actually don't care about who fucks whom, especially because I live in Brazil, which is a race mixing shithole. But I just felt I needed to clarify why Asians are seen as acceptable for race mixing, whereas niggers are not.

White genes>Asian>Nigger

>Asian women

If you're narrowing all of Asia down to slant eyes then Japanese and Korean are the only acceptable ones.

The problem we're facing is an epidemic of large cocks. In the 1990s the average cock size was 6 inches, and today it's over 8. This cannot continue.

You're literally arguing about shills posting yellow fever bullshit here. You can both fuck off.

I wouldn't mind anyone in my family mixing with East Asians they're pretty based tbqh.

We're just helping out bro tier asians by creating Eurasian soldiers for the race war to fight on our side on rope day.
Asians will stand with the white race in the end.
>muh Elliot Rodger
Implying Elliot Rodger was not god incarnate taking the worthless lives of whores and niggers, truly red pilled he was, he saw it all before it was trendy.
Elliot even said himself that he was descended from nobility and niggers from slaves and that women didn't have the right to give them sex, he saw the corruption in society, that's based.

With the right guidance you can raise a Eurasion son to be a warrior, even a half nog, just don't marry any non white women and have two three kids with a white woman.

It's not hypocrisy if you don't give a fuck about race mixing, which like 2/3 of us don't. Sup Forums is not pne person.

This.
I would love a Eurasion son, they have a great deal of spiritual strength.
However as I said in my other post your main family should be with a white.

I would never have a kid with an asian, a nubian queen on the other hand?

Its simple you can waste white seed but not white eggs

This. Sup Forums is full of nigger degenerates like this guy, moreso than they'd like to admit.

Shit, I've got a buddy IRL who browses this place; He rails against whores and chicks with tats and such, but still engages in the same premarital sex degeneracy like most millennial pieces of shit.
God do I hate this place and the hypocrites browsing it.

Wrong.

Melanated Goddess genes>White genes>Asian genes>Nigger genes>Potato Nigger genes>Jewish genes

t. nigger

This tbqh desu

I am a white man who dates an Asian woman. Sometimes I do feel guilty about contributing to the genocide of the white race.

But I think of it like this: at least she isn't a nigger, middle eastern, or a spic. Asians are intelligent and they are superior to any subhuman from the continent of Africa.

If eating dogs is in your culture theb you are most defibitely less than a nigger.. chinks are garbage.. how abyone rates them abive anything that isnt a lump of flaming shit is beyond me.
No empathy and mostnof them are fucking rice farmer hicks with bo education.

+ azns aren't that attractive...

I've always thought culture > race. Race matters only because of it's strong correlation to culture, but going full racist is just masturbation. Even Hitler knew this

Asiabs are fucking stupid as fuck.. most of them are rural trash. They eat dogs abd lack empathy toward even children. They are dirty and disgusting (except japs) and will make urbkids have downsyndrome faces

/thread

OP is a fag.

Tfw Japan r honorary Aryans.

/thread

Now you have a gf, use the social proof to get a white gf.

Asians are smart usually.. clearly u faggots never been over there.

Hello Elliot Rodger

I say this every time but if you are wm/af you better pray to god that your children will only be female

all a hapa male will see in the household is that asian males are undesirable as fuck its why his mother married a white guy and the white guy is not going to give a fuck about his beta son because the son will see himself as only a biproduct of yellow fever

he will most likely be beta in school too because he has no social group to fit into

desu this senpai

>So you must be totally fine with asian men fucking white women
I have no problem with this.

read this reddit post of asians crying about an indian actress marrying a white man and then tell me it's wrong.

crying about it is encouraging it desu

Sup Forums doesn't' really have any beliefs, they just hate black people and like to say nigger and faggot a lot.

Senpai... We share more DNA with Africans than we do Asians.

reich.hms.harvard.edusupplemental files/AK_NG_supp.pdf

Is that who I think it is

Racist

Why does pol hate asian men so much?

Tribes are only against their women mixing, not their men. This as basic as tribal behavior gets. Women are all for race mixing though, and this consistent throughout every race. Hypergamy encourages women to welcome invaders, because it gives them a better chance at landing the alpha male.

Basically, race mixing will never go anywhere, because all women are in favour of it, and all men are hypocrite who want to race mix.

>all women are in favour of it

nope, statistically false

Well, that's a race traitor if ever I hear one

They found that though these individuals could be classified very accurately to continental clusters, there was a significant degree of genetic overlap on the individual level, to the extent that, using 377 loci, individual Europeans were about 38% of the time more genetically similar to East Asians than to other Europeans.

Haven't we already established this?

You burn coal, you pay the toll.

You fall for yellow fever, you get supreme gentleman children.

Either way it gets punished by nature.

It's OK when white men do it you stupid twat. If you conquer the womb, you conquer everything.

this is a shill post look at black men are swarming here in the dozens promoting white genocide everyday

White people are superior and pathetic 1 inch Asians cannot meme their dicks larger. There are exceptions.
This. Hail South Brazil.

SHE'S A CUTE!

She's an exception, Veto her death.

KYS racist

KILL ALL WHITE MEN

>says the fucking russian

>mfw my wife is chinese
>mfw i know op is right

>larp nigger racist

WMAF IRL

That's perfectly fine with me because I know they're not doing it because 'muh dick'

You know the love is genuine. Plus the kids will basically be white anyways

SINGLE PARENTHOOD BY ETHNICITY IN 2015
>American Indian
>52%

>Black or African American
>66%
related
>Two or more races, i.e. Black dad
>41%

>Hispanic or Latino
>42%

REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

>Non-Hispanic White
>25%

>Asian and Pacific Islander
>16%

HMMM

>The problem we're facing is an epidemic of large cocks. In the 1990s the average cock size was 6 inches, and today it's over 8.
W-what? I'm 7 and girls tell me I'm huge. Didn't seem sarcasm

I'm releasing the antichrist on you

Just suicide already you enraged asian/hapa britbong. You are genetically worthless and subhuman and just shit up every thread. You offer nothing to humanity. Just kill yourself, please.

Women choose how want to date.
Asian women love white men.
White women butthurt and call yellow fever to it.

>
>Senpai... We share more DNA with Africans than we do Asians.
>
No.

I used to have yellow fever but I'm getting over it

Don't get me wrong some asians I find attractive but it's not like every single one of them is a hottie to me anymore.

why does pol on asian men so much?

It's not about genes, it's about traits and genes.
You don't only go after DNA.

People should stick to their own, otherwise get a latina or asian. Africans and sandniggers need to stay away unless they have blue eyes.

Nothing wrong with Asians. They're smart, they know how to run a civilization, and they smell good--the complete opposite of niggers.

I'd like to say I don't have yellow fever, but look at it objectively I obviously do, especially for japs.

But I feel like it won't ever materialize because there's no way I would integrate well into jap society and even then I probably wouldn't be able to attract a qt let alone take her home with me.

I don't actually carem I will not sacrifice my life dying at a random allahu akbar or some feminist degenerate shit that west will turn into in some decade.

I actually prefer to marry a qt 3.14 nip so I can settle in safe and homogeneous Japan where I would not have to worry im my daughter is being raped by Jamal or Achmed.

I will live there a comfy and peaceful life, as for white race we are the last remains of it, my offspring will be half white half nip so they will still share some super spanish powers.

Its worth tbqh

>tfw no highly educated successful whitu dicku worshiping asian gf financing my hedonistic lifestyle

White male here. I admittedly have a pretty bad case of yellow fever. I legitimately do not care if a black man dates, marries, and impregnates a white woman. If it's a good honest marriage, no problem.

i dont like rice eaters

I don't give a fuck.

>it turns out most of Sup Forums is just playing out its race-mixing RP while condemning things that don't arouse them.

I mean... is that surprising?

It's more of a "friends with benefits" kind of situation

KYS nigger

WMAF btfo

Statistically Millennials have fewer premarital sexual partners than their parent's generation(s). Gen Z looks poised to have even fewer. Obviously there are going to be outliers in any generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7jKfadSeEE

> Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of Zion?
What did he mean by this?

I don't care if an Asian man fucks white women.
I want the women of his race.

We could do a big trade.
I'll trade 1 white wimminz for 1 QT Asian any day

yeah but the women often hate their own race

/r/AsianMasculinity is always good for a laugh

and there are still yellowfever faggots who still hate asians

Any white man who seriously wants to racemix with asians should suck the barrel of a loaded gun

yellow fever never results in a good honest marriage
your relationships is based on fetishism, and self hate

Just need to find me a cute Nip girl who is proud to be a Nip (good ol Japanese xenophobia) and loves White Americans (not even hard desu)

>Asian women love white men.
they hate their own race

Well, asian culture is kinda oppressive. Not surprising that some of them would react like that, after getting out of its' thumb.

it's really pathetic when you're proud of your race but have no inters in preserving it

I'm fine with asian men dating white women.

We will ally against the muslim hordes and preserve civilization.

just got to keep the filipinos out of it

>a half asian boy can't bang asian girls who love white guys

What's the point here?

>implying this is a huge problem

lmao there's like 12 amwf couple in the world

their peepee is too short to even get a white girl pregnant

asian pussy was MADE for white cock

>oppressive
you mean conservative
a woman who mixes is never conservative
not being conservative is what destroys Germany
and now you want to ruin other countries?
Germans really should all be hanged

that Asian women hate Asian men, and hate their own kids for being part Asian

> Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.
If foreigners sex your women then they steal your genes, if you sex foreigner genes then you steal theirs. What's there to explain? It's obvious as fuck.

Asian people don't like to racemix despite what your extensive pron research tries to tell you.

Just date white. Go to church (idgaf if you are actually religious) and find a based white girl. If you HAVE to bang a chink, don't have kids with her or marry her. Just fuck her and be done.

Its not "asians", its americans.
Asian americans, white americans, black, americans, hate their own races, its in your culture.

if a woman goes for a foreigner it's because they hate their culture
they only pretend to like it because it's novel to them

>Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

I dont know where you are coming from with this. Asians arent white, especially SE asians and as such, yes it is race mixing no matter how cartoon watching, figurine collecting basement dwellers rationalize it