Is she our girl?

Stupid woman. Everybody knows that you have to shit on it and not to piss on it.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sparks-outrage-urinating-koran-9822262

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sparks-outrage-urinating-koran-9822262
youtube.com/watch?v=YgrkMRX78Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck islam and fuck muslim people

Post the vid so I can jerk off

There are no perfect wome-

Outrage or """outrage"""?

This.

Well, if muslims overreact and burn down entire countries over a comic, what if we flood the net with pro-western anti-muslim sentiment videos?

Top Shill m8

read urination on Korean
ahahaha

and burning it, too

Good.

Don't insult Prophet Muhammad and his holly Book

>Stupid woman. Everybody knows that you have to shit on it and not to piss on it.
>
>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sparks-outrage-urinating-koran-9822262
If she was hefe I would rape her to death.

I'm in love

Oh look. Another untermensch. Don´t worry. You won´t miss the oven once we start to fire them up again.

That's not very surprising that you would do that.
kys

The thing I like about Jesus is that he said he would forgive those who blasphemed him. Muhammad is all insecure about what people say of em.

>It is reported that she has fled to Finland.

Please marry me.

Haha i love the meme chicken

when will you faggots learn to post archive links? I don't wanna give them a hit, nor want them to see they are getting clicks from Sup Forums

Bitch please
I'd rape YOU to death

Our girl for sure, this will surely rustle their jimmies

Keep fawning over others who are doing something. I'm liking this new /our***/*// trend. It motivates you to do absolutely nothing.

I'm susprised she had to flee as I believe Slovakia has about 2 muslims in the whole country

I'd spray you with raid you filthy roach

Why did she flee. Does her shit country not have freedom

Why the hell is slovakia and parts of eastern europe so based?? Tfw no qt3.14 aryan slovakian gf

wheres the uncensored version

>threatens to hunt them down
>flees

The only raping you'll see is a US issue combat boot inserted up your already gaping asshole. Roaches are asexual anyway.

Fuck Islam and fuck the vile subhuman Muslim invaders that are destroying white European culture. Fuck the eu and that evil treasonous cunt Merkel and the leftist progressive politicians that are slowly destroying Europe.

lel

should say
>Woman sparks outrage by urinating on western civilization and burning it while threatening to hunt down white 'parasites'

>woman threatening to hunt down anyone
wew

(((outrage)))

you are a sick fucking roach, but i like how you buttblasted those red star subhumans

and they wonder why nobody wants them in the EU

Now lets take a shit on the Talmud

That cant be fucking real I never do shits that big.

how are you going to rape us with your meek sissy ass user?

Woman urinates and burns a Koran: everyone goes crazy and she will be physically assaulted soon.

People destory a Book of Mormon outside Temple Square in Utah daily: Mormons forgive them and print more - the Gospel message is what's important and the book is just a printed copy.

Muslims; try this and folks might like you better.

That's an insult for every Untermensch. He's still a roach.

That's a big turd.

U mad, roach?
You aren't even a proper muslim you pork eating, liquor guzzling faggot! I bet the Saudis hate you as much as we do.

With a lead pipe while you try to stop me you little hairy chimp

then you have to buy the talmud, and there are like 70 volumes of it. shitting on 1/70th of the talmud hardly sends a message.

jews win again.

fpbp

how are you going to find one when the cops confiscated it as an assault lead pipe you little scrawny femboy?

>implying your little dicklette would have any effect
if anything your brown boipussy belongs to white men

54654654 posts

no video link

WHY

>if anything your brown boipussy belongs to white men

You have issues if you're interested in that mate.

the saudis hate everyone

For poo.

>t*rkroach
how does it feel being the most universally despised creature on earth?

Well I'm sure your mum can spare one of her big black dildos, she has 20 of them after all.
You'd probably enjoy it though seeing as you've been used for sexual emergencies since you were 8

this to be honest
untermensch still implies that the subject in question is at least hominid in nature

t*rks are just insects

Manlet detected.

now I see why we raped your asses in WWI
have fun taking care of my brown baby with your taxes when I'm doing trips to england like the good cuck you are
take me if you can, you fat meek faggot

> Trips to England.

You seem to have missed out on 2016

Thats what she wants them to think.

got romanian ID
take that bitch boi

I want to marry her

Little hairy manlet like you? Any fat chav slob you could pull is beneath me, I've met greasy fucks like you in the clubs, jesus christ you must bathe in doner drippings. Stick to fucking your goats and little kids on the bus, spare yourself the rejection.

now its starting to make sense

question for women: isn't this just some rape fantasy bullshit?

nothing gay about dominating another man its the straightest thing you can do

was taking a huge shit part of her plan?

so hot.....

wtf KEK I'm not checking that shit

Sweden: where fantasy becomes reality

kek
>its another episode of british loner fantasizing turks being rejected and going to clubs
kek, if you say please i might let those fat chav slobs let you hit it so you dont hang yourself my man

me too

If it was a bible nobody would care.

why the spotlight? this has been done over 1297837190823 different times by different people

Piss on anything that is not a toilet is completely degenerate. Would deftly prefer a Muslim qt.

excellent b8

have another (you) for your effort

youtube.com/watch?v=YgrkMRX78Pw

whatever. she's obviously looking to provoke people. i'm just trying to understand the psychology. it's mostly women doing this kind of shit, look at me what do you think about that huh?! she even made it a point to take her panties off like a little slut.

>tfw no cute tót waifu to raise a huge family with

I would even promise to not laugh at slovak "history"

ayy lmao praise kek

Absolutely based.

mate you would probably do that anyway

lol they fucking blurred a book getting burned

cucked

Knowing the economical situation in those parts she might've just been desperate to warm herself up frankly

man these videos always suck. I put up with the scat so i can see the pee, no pee, bad video.

It was done in Finland, they are doing much better than kebab selling turkroaches.

>Sure, I'm the delusional one
I've literally seen you faggots with your slicked back hair and deep V necked shit on, you look like shitskinned boyband members with their heads dipped in vaseline. Only way you could pull a good-looking bird is if you slipped something in her drink.

How is she not in jail?

public urinating does not get people thrown in jail

I didn't see any humor in these posts

sorry david but your tastes in men suck. you can act like those turks dont get laid if it saves your fragile ego but you'll have to face reality sometime. most turks are bi also so you can just go up to them and ask them for cock to satiate yourself you know

Also different laws then Germany, you have the most strict laws regarding these kind of things.

In Slovakia the Islam isnt registered as religion, we made sure they cant register it by raising the number from 20 000 to 50 000, although according to muslim authorities here, we only have around 4000 muslims.

*than

This

>le not all women me-

>using holy book as toilet paper
i hope she gets beheaded. stupid western bitch

so let me get this right niggers wiping their ass with the American flag is halal though.