Holohoax A.K.A. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Wow Sup Forums, i always thought the ''holocaust didn't happen'' meme was just that, a joke meme, and I've never given it much thought until only yesterday.
Someone made a thread with a link to a ''documentary'' and i opened it out of curiosity, had nothing better to do.

here's the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&list=LLFIvm0bt1j9hb13BB2FHoSg&index=2

I started watching and i couldn't stop, i mean, it might not be entirely unbiased but it was more than enough to make me rethink (or actually think for the first time) about the credibility of the holocaust claims, i always kinda just went along with it.
These findings have come as a minor shock to me so i watched and searched a little more.

So, could any one of you recommend some more material on the matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
youtu.be/PE56dcgGVMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_United_States#Current_situation
youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=YOqhuDGCC04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein
imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Belarus#Belarusian_Jews_under_the_Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine#Post-war_situation
jewishagency.org/society-and-politics/content/36566
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This content is not available on this country domain.
Every time

Its just how you need to thank Hitler for the transfer agreement.

If 6 million jews died surely there must be records of all 6 million? Birth certificates etc.

i could download it and upload on something like mediafire if you want to?

i've seen this it's not that convincing to me. I personally don't give a fuck how many of them died, anyone born after 1940 who spends their life crying about the death count of a "genocide" 70+ years ago is a loser.

just like how "100 million" natives died I hear that shit everyday even though there is zero proof, but i really don't give a fuck they can believe what they want it really doesn't make me feel bad at all

>This content is not available on this country domain.
This should prove the guy making this is right

Well i said ''not completely unbiased'' but it made some pretty convincing points. It only got me questioning really.

The holocaust happened and is the most vile and terrible crime ever committed by a human being (I'd even call it demonic).
Don't fall for revisionism it's the biggest insult you could commit towards the survivors that went through hell as well as the 6 million dead.
Questioning it puts you into the lowest category a person can be in, a vile Nazi filled with hate and fear.

I'm not filled with hate and fear at all. I was always grossed out by the holocaust, watched movies and documentaries about it in the past and it seemed absolutely horrible.
But why deny empirical study of such matters?? i mean if it's true, the empirical study can only straighten the tragedy.

yeah but to me it felt too much like propaganda it's like those videos saying that sandy hook is fake, they raise a lot of weird things that make you think but nothing actually substantial, that's why revisionism is pointless IMO

Don't worry dude, you hang around here long enough you'll get what you want.

Try starting a Nazi Germany thread and then if the thread goes well people will usually post stuff in there.

Bottom line for me as far as I can tell is that the holocaust didn't happen the way we were told, people died and many were murdered by Germans in camps but not all were treated this way, the fact is the details were exaggerated and many people have lied to us in order to demonize a defeated enemy and claim reparations from the German government. This happens after every war, it's why we ignore Stalin and his millions of murders, he wasn't on the losing team.

Hall of cost did happen!!!
It was really painful for (((them))).

>questioning things is bad, goy

He is German, he has to say stuff like that it get put in prison. He really doesn't believe it happened, but truly wishes it would.

Ain't tharight German bro?

Why do you think they stopped Mormon genealogy efforts? You want answers? Thats where youd find them. You would think theyd want proof.

See Mormons genealogy work os their worst nightmare because it is exact. You cant have 15 moms on a genealogy chart and their are no estimates like 6 million. For the Torah being full of genealogies its suprising thst they hate that times work being done to the point of suing.

No holocaust apologist can answer the show me your genealogy. Its super easy to do that time frame and most appear to have prrsonal knowledge of their family in it. I am currently working on stuff in the 1500s so any claim ots impossible is a lie.

My guess is the "holocaust" like most liberal mantras is an exaggeration to prove a point that moved from dogma to fact along the way. It matches Jewish culture with its knack for absurdisms like the Talmud.

Well you have evaded prison this day Hans
But beware they are watching you

N-no, I'm not questionint anything and doing my best to uphold the memory of this terrible crime, so we can prevent future disasters from happening and uphold our historic responsibility.

Yes pls, we cant watch it aswell.

>there must be records of all 6 million?
census
>is an exaggeration
prove it

Kek the kikes brainwashed you so hard its actually sad.....

Alright, im gonna upload it now. But watch it carefully and don't take it as literal evidence

Im not that retarded, thanks based serb

see how holocaust deniers shrug and hide when i post this

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

youtube:
"one third of the holocaust"
"david cole - inside auschwitz"
"holocaust debunked in 10 seconds"
same in 18 seconds

I would look them up for you, but fuck you

i can't reach those sites

youtu.be/PE56dcgGVMs
This documentary goes through some of the more technical impossibilities of the Auschwitz lie.

If the thread dies before i upload ill make a new one with the same image and title i used for this one, but with a link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_United_States#Current_situation

>JEWISH TESTIMONIES ARE FAKE!!!!!!
>except when they support my viewpoint

youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8
Also this one.
Its a jew going around Auschwitz showing why its complete BS.

I've never said Jewish testimonies are fake.
I think a lot of testimonies are fake, that includes Jews but also a lot of Germans.
There are also a lot of truthful testimonies by Jews and Germans alike.
The reason why people are so sceptical of Jewish testimonies though is because they can only gain by making the holocaust appear to be an actual event, and thus they have a bias.

I entered the realm of skepticism regarding this event based on a documentary from the 90s or early 2000s I watched long before I got into CT or 9/11 had even happened. It was called Mr. Death and was about a guy who used to work on and repair and even design the US execution equipment in its prisons. He was an expert eventually in the logisitcs of exection methods and had been called as an independent expert in a denial trial in Canada. This expert not having an opinion other than what he was taught went to Poland and other places and did some test and ran some numbers and came back and said "nope no way" and he was fucking crucified for it.

I thought as a teen "why the fuck did they ruin him so badly if its so overwhelmingly irrefuteable and why was there even a trial over denial to begin with.

Ive always been skeptical since then and more recent events and documentaries have reinforced that. I will never know for sure but I keep an open mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOqhuDGCC04

you forget the Havara agreement
nice try schlomo

You're doing a great work user...thankyou.

Bah, another holocaust denial thread. After you watch one of these revisionist videos, try watching a historian that disputes it.

Thats a fitting family name for his profession.
Gonna take a look at this.

HURR DURR YOUTUBE DOCUMENTARY SCUM, WHY DON'T YOU LINK THE PAGE WHERE NIZKOR T H O R O U G H L Y DEBUNKS YOUR BASELESS BULLSHIT

NO LESS THAN 6 MILLION DIED, PROVE ME WRONG

ok, so how can you explain testimonies made by this people:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gerstein
Havara agreement was only for the german and austrian jews. It was immediately ended once the war started. Why are you so ignorant of history? Is it because you need to lie in order to support your views?

When I was at school we got taught the Jews were gassed using showers with gas in them. I later found out the motor showed at Auschwitz was to open a hatch and throw zyklon b pills at the Jews in the hope it would kill them. After that I thought the whole thing was bs.

Feed

Your

Blood

To

Are

God

You shouldn't watch it might cause you to have an anxiety attack

It was real in their mind.

>prove it

The burden of proof is on the side that says an event occurred.

You know, maybe if they hadn't rounded up and executed hundreds of SS guards when the camps were liberated they could have used their valuable testimonies?

bump this

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

Same here.

Shut up Merkel.

why do deniers always end up bitching about "muh burden of proof xDDDDDD"?

Is it because you can't argue your viewpoint without resorting to name fallacies you barely understand?

>pove it

imgur.com/a/725A7

Makes sense, actually. Ground zero for Zionist bullshit.

>6 million
>11 million
>33 million

What about Israel?
> 1939 0 Jews
> 1948 300000
Here

what the fuck? six times?

>t.Alberto Barbosa

Ah, hello nationalist view, why no trip this time?

Holocaust is an hoax live with that

That's just how proof works. If I claim X, then I need to prove X.

Like if I take you to court for breaking into my home and setting my couch on fire I need to prove to the court that you did it or else th case will be dismissed.

Otherwise anyone could claim anything, no matter how ridiculous. I could send you to jail for setting my couch on fire because you are a recluse who doesn't get out much and thus had no witnesses who could vouch that you never left your home that day. No work log from your employer, no video security footage from the grocery store you went to on the way home from work, no receipt. Oh, and you are a parapalegic.

So you see why logic demands that I, being the one claiming an event/action occurred, should be expected to demonstrate the proofs of it.

When it comes to holocaust it seems there are a lot of gaps. inconsistencies, and leaps of logic.

Millions and millions of lives have already been lied about via speculation or exaggeration or outright fabrication. As have many alleged individual atrocities. Important claims like other camps in the West of German territory initially being believed to be death camps have been over turned. Claims of human lampshades were debunked. Even the administration running the Auschwitz museum has conceded that the alleged gas chamber was, at at least one time, a bomb shelter.

So I think some skepticism is reasonable.

Maybe it never happened.

Maybe the numbers of people actually murdered outright is greatly exaggerated.

Maybe all 6 million really were murdered.

The truth might be any one of those or somewhere in the middle. The only way to find out is to question and gather evidence.

They cucked you guys good lol jk you are either an Arab or Jew

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>>Judaism: 3,113,933
>Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
>books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
,000 jews
>Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?

you realize that 1931 poland extended far into territories that are now part of ukraine and belarus, right?
stalin literally pushed poland to the west - more than half of modern poland is territory that was imperial german land before, and most of original polish territory was annexed by the USSR (today part of belarus and ukraine)

People got put in prison / work camps at all sides, that is a fact.

A lot of people got executed on all sides, that is a fact.

Ten thousand people a day getting put in gas chambers and then magically disappearing wasting a ton of resources that could otherwise be used on the war front is a myth. There's two reasons why it's a complete myth. The first reason is that the math simply doesn't check out. The second reason is that the only so called "death camps" were found by the soviets. The vast, vast majority of the war was on the eastern front between the Nazis and the Bolsheviks, whom both hated each other's guts. Do you really suppose those are a reliable source? The allies didn't report anything about destruction camps until the soviets reported it and they started making blatant propaganda about it.

Also a massive portion of the Soviet army fund was spent on the KGB. 2/3 of the KGB's budget gone to subversion, which was already happening before Hitler rose to power. Also Hitler's agenda was against the Bolsheviks ( of which many happened to be jews ), which they brought upon themselves. The Bolsheviks caused in extend of 60 million deaths and they now act like they are the victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY&index=1

Holocaust is fake, just like most things about history they teach you in school.

wow, a fucking huge copypasta bitching about muh burden of proof.

Of course it's a denier.

i already proved holocaust happened, now it's up to you to debunk it.

>you realize that 1931 poland extended far into territories that are now part of ukraine and belarus, right?
Then USSR had a massive boost in it's jewish population, amirite?

Except that is not true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Belarus#Belarusian_Jews_under_the_Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine#Post-war_situation

>Hitler was voted into a Soviet
Interesting, you got a primary source on that?

It's things like this that make me realize that almost everything is for financial gain and power. Pretty much every war that's done now, I have to look at who profits.

>wow, a fucking huge copypasta bitching about muh burden of proof.

No copypasta. I literally wrote that right now for the first time.

What proof did you post? Just link me to it again, please.

I'll give it to the Mormons, I know more about my ancestry thanks to their efforts. All the way back, to when they first arrived, in the colonies.

(((Wikipedia)))
Can you show us something else?
Maybe something that requires more than .0000006 seconds from Jewgle.

imgur.com/a/725A7

>it's fake because i say so!!!

wikipedia has it's own sources, follow them if you actually care

/his/ here

You are all mentally retarded

I thought they kicked you out of Portugal in 1497?

Thank you, bookmarked. I will have to read it later.

Who are you quoting?
I asked for a deeper explanation and proper sources.
(((Someone))) doesn't know how to read.

jewishagency.org/society-and-politics/content/36566

>Posts claims
>"Okay, give us the sources"
>Gives wikipedia
>"That's not a source, give us some primary and secondary sources."
>LOL Do your own work.
You're really not helping your cause, and I'm not one who is sympathetic to Holocaust deniers. I'm still waiting for and I'm not buying a $30 book from Germany just to find one or two footnoted sources. Apparently you have the book if you made that edit.

Great argument there.
>/his/ practices great scholarly procedures
>/his/ says only truth
I'm more likely to find truth on /x/ before I find it on /his/.

I'm saving this post and I will look at the links you posted later.

I'm genuinely curious about all of this.

Thats called anecdotal evidence and it's the less valuable in a real court.

People lie, and they wouldn't hesitate to lie for their own benefits (be it a plan to bring down the white race or simply offered money)

I can record my grandpa doing a testomy and make it believable, but it wouldn't prove anything

don't bother Shlomo Barbosa with the truth, he's too busy trolling.

Every major war is financed by the Rothschilds.

>go on /his/
first thing i see is a thread about who's better Knights or Samurai
>in thread
Literally Weebs and Necbeards spazzing out at eachother...

And you call us mentally retarded?

If you look at the birth places of some of these revolutionaries, you see they were born in Russian Empire. They were in Germany, having been kicked out of Russia, for attempting to assassinate one of the czars, and fomenting rebellion. They pull the same shit wherever they go.

>a "Jewish" wing consisting of holocaust deniers of Jewish ancestry (as if this makes them more legitimate compared to gentile deniers) such as David Cole

>SHUT IT DOWN

Still no arguement in any of your posts. back to plebbit, you kikecocksucker.

Even if it did happen it would be wrong to call the "most vile and terrible crime ever committed by a human being" as there have been worse genocides. Or perhaps you're a dirty commie who puts Jewish lives over the millions killed by socialism.

I'm a "curious" party as well and I've looked at a lot of those numbers.

>Poland, not Germany
this is the right direction. Germany didn't even have a million jews, whereas Warsaw, iirc, was second only to New York City in jewish population. Additionally, roughly a fifth of German jews left during the early years of the reich.

Long story short, the sloppy number I got to was closer to 5mil. The "lie" about the Holocaust is the exaggeration of its severity and subsequent dismissal of other atrocities. The problem is that your average normie refuses to even consider that, so anyone who does question the narrative just gets pushed farther and farther in to the sphere of outright denial.

I can absolutely relate. I started my internet days on 9gag, back then there was talk about a ''war with Sup Forums'' so i decided to look into ''Sup Forums''. The interface was too user unfriendly for me, so i left never giving it much thought. Last year my brother told me of Sup Forums, and how cool and edgy it was, so i started frequenting Sup Forums cuz i was genuinely entertained.
Every once in a while talk of Sup Forums would pop up.
Back then Sup Forums seemed to me like a bunch of nazi wannabes and LARPers, so again. i didn't give it much thought. Only about half a year ago i started visiting Sup Forums.
I went trough a phase of a lot of thinking about Religion and Ideology only a few months before coming to Sup Forums.
By the time i came to Sup Forums my world views and beliefs were pretty similar to the ones on Sup Forums
But nonetheless i came to the stage your image referenced, the questioning of everything.
The main reason for this thread really.

Oy vey its like they're still gassing me

Funny thing is, most of people i hanged out as a kid were red-pilled, my teachers, my parents, my friends parents, i was basically a blue-pill liberal as a kid. I now attend the Faculty of Fine Arts and it is actually the most red-pilled ''college'' here...

>The "lie" about the Holocaust is the exaggeration of its severity and subsequent dismissal of other atrocities.

Another question, the root of it really, is whether there was an organized, deliberate process (or policy) of killing Jews or not. I can easily believe that 6 million or almost any millions might have died from disease and starvation in the camps. However that is quite a different thing from marching people into gas chambers or lining them up and shooting them on the edges of mass graves.

I've read that the "death books" list a suspicious number of young Jewish inmates dying of "heart failure". At some point I'd like to look at these myself, with a German language dictionary, so I can see if this is really true. If so it would lend credence to a German cover-up of large scale murder of Jewish inmates.

The best question to ask them is where did the fuel come from to burn million of jews and others when most of the German people didn't have fuel to heat their homes.