TRUMP IS TAKING ON THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

AMAZING! WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?!

Just think of this. The President of the United States is willing to fight to rid the US of all corruption that's plagued it for the better part of the last century.

What the fuck even if you were on the left you have to be proud of this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5xRCf85Gdk8
gematrix.org/?word=Barron Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, we have a perfectly good Supermax prison in Colorado. Plenty of vacancies there too! Toss these goons into solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.

But what about that abortion for my wife? We don't have time to look after Jamal's son!

Yeah, it's pretty great

The US, the world really, has a chance at true freedom

>piss morgan of all people supports trump
>lefties self imploding everywhere
>shadow government being discussed openly

Still not tired of winning desu. And the year has just begun.

trump becoming president at exactly 70 years, 7 months, 7 days old.

He won by 77 Electoral votes

The kek get of 77777777 was to say he'd win the election.

His name (Donald John Trump) literally means LEADER OF THE WORLD WHO IS ORDAINED BY GOD AND BEATS ALL

I'm starting to think he really is chosen by god and untouchable.

youtu.be/5xRCf85Gdk8

I unironically believe this too, there are far too many coincidences, his aura is Holy

This

I cannot believe it. People are actually acknowledging the deep state. It's insane. Of course most people have not heard of it yet, but still.

Burn the deep state alive

What is with that little popcorn bowl? Who the fuck makes a bowl of popcorn that small? That's like some shit off the kid's menu.

You're the reason people call us Amerifats.

Do you remember what happened to the guy who last tried to take on the shadow government?

Drumpfy Poo is gonna get JFK'd.

It's fucking corn. Go back to school.

7/7/x777 in Hebrew calendar is a literally once-in-a-millennium happening -- for perspective, year 4777 was 1016 A.D., 5777 was 2016 A.D.

7/7/5777 was October 9, 2016, or, the night when Trump condemned Hillary to prison in front of a worldwide television audience at the 2nd debate

>choosen by god
>not choosen by kek

Well, yeah, that is what this has all been about. Replacing the post-war globalist structure that has had as its endgame the eradication of cultural and national distinctions.

Why do you think globalists are going so crazy right now to hit Trump however they can? Because he's attacking their structure head on. Leftism vs right wing and """"racism""" vs anti-racism has nothing to do with it. Leftists are nothing but establishment tools, whether they mean to be or not.

I'm not even a citizen and I'm proud of him. Trump is fucking gift. Please support this man in real life.

Praise kek

In gematria, donaldjtrump can be BEHOLD JESUS IS BACK.
Also, his father's middle name was 'Christ'.

>get caught sucking Russia's dick by intelligence community
>MUH SHADOW GUBMINT

how fucking delusional can you be

Shadowgovernment can resolve to:
Hell Proves An Infinitely Merciless God

There was a d-list actor who made a post back in 2009 exposing the satanism/pedophilia in hollywood and claiming that the elites were Shitting Themselves Over A Man Who Was Going To Come Into Power, Fuck Their Shit Up And Is Literally Protected By God.
He died a few days later.

What if he's the Antichrist?

He's taking it on. And he's going to lose, hard.
Fail.
Sad!

that would be perfect.

It's fucking amazing.

And fucking terrifying, jesus, the stakes are so fucking high.

The actual situation really feels like the situation described in the Book of Revelation.
Who is the false prophet ? Is Donald Trump our savior ?
Maybe the lefts are those who worship the false prophet (((Hillary))) ?

I think Sup Forums should think about the idea of the Russians being the Deep State.

Shills are already tailoring their responses.

They are playing the 'it's old new move on forget you read it, it's only news to dummies' game

see

i think being the president just means doing whoever pays the most wants, and whatever doesnt get him killed at this point and doesnt want to ruin his name probably. thats really all it is.

Yeah. If he doesn't succeed, I certainly never see another nationalist anti-globalist becoming president at least in the US again.

Him and Bannon have to see their purpose through, which isn't so much for America, but for the larger international nationalist project and breaking of the EU. It has to happen.

I suppose that project can be finished without Trump but he's such a great asset and in such a key position to do the work.

God be with him.

sweetie. um no.

(((Hillary))) was just a puppet of (((them)))

She could be the false prophet or the false prophet hasn't revealed itself yet.

no evidence. Its as valid as Fox news saying that some unnamed source told them that HIllary really does fuck kids, and then the rest of the media running with it. Can you imagine how retarded that would be? Thats the world we live in.

Even if a pawn becomes a king, they are still playing pieces.
Pieces can never become players.

If anyone is the false profit in this story its Trump. What percentage of evangelicals voted for him? It was like 80% if I recall. Even the Mormons held their nose and voted. They are also some of the ones who defend him the most despite him being a womanizer who has been married multiple times.

Every person who claims to be religious sold their souls for the promise of no abortion.

that would be Barron

well thats all trumps doing. some billionaires paid him a ton and now he hires them all and their lackeys lol.

oh whats that goldman sachs and hedge fund billionaire who gave $10 million to breitbart? you want me to deregulate wall street because thats how you make all your money? lol sure ill even hire some of you to run some departments! k cool.

What amuses me is when "leftists" attempt the argument that Trump is the establishment, pointing out that *gasp* people with MONEY have supported him! He is the first outsider to have ever challenged the post-war hegemony and the establishment is universally rabid about getting him out. The "left" being one of their primary instruments. Which is cute the nerve leftists have pretending they're anti-establishment in criticizing Trump. May they fucking hang.

Messing with trump at this point will have severe, negative, consequences and the american public will know exactly who did it. It would sort of be like the streisand effect but on an epic scale.

Post links

and the right somehow thinks being conservative is the new "punk rock". may they fucking get shot.

why not both?

>get caught

where? got a link babe?

>using lol unironically
>using k cool unironically
kys, shill

You nerd virgins sure love talking about cock. Are you a faggot? Learn how to debate pal. Okay sweetie.

except they wont know, because you idiots believe anything the news says. just blame it on the russians or the chinese or a crazy lone wolf, yes... thats it a crazy lone wolf from a window with 1 bullet that injures 3 people and causes multiple wounds. that should do it.

6 is the number of the antichrist. 7 is the number of the savior

>using kys unironically

what are u 12?

>AMAZING! WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?!

Impeachment timeline

isn't the antichrist supposed to be adored by damn near everyone?

I am a lefty and dont trust trump one bit, as i dont trust any politician. But so far he did a lot of stuff he promised he would do and really quick. No other president i can think of did something like that. He did what people voted him for. He is kind of an idiot and cant shut his mouth but so far he really seems to be on the side of the people, and the last president i can thibk of who was on the peoples side was JFK. I really hope he isnt just playing us and doesnt turn 180 once we start dropping our guard, but so far it seems for me like he could become one of the best presidents of all time, and pretty easily the best of my liftime (not hard as there is only obongo, bush jr, and clinton i think). He has to be carefull though. He has all of the establishment and all the brainwashed against him

You know Sup Forums has done something now that we have mad as fuck libtards crawling around here.

Can somoene tell me what the fuck is a deep state? Where did this term even came from?

>I am a lefty and dont trust trump one bit
Why are you here?

>1 post by this ID
>0 sources by this ID

Who the fuck else did you think they were going to vote for? Hillary "Fuck All Straight, White Christians" Clinton and her criminal Jewish overlords and Democrat subordinates?

The antichrist is supposed to come as our savior, but the bible specifically sfates there will be many antichrists.

No sooner had I written this and some "leftist" posts the exact thing I'm talking about: It's so cute when you guys pretend to be the resistance. You're the ones protecting the interests of big banks and investors. Some renegade billionaire who goes against their grain and invests to bring down globalism is not serving the interests of most big interests and you know it. Obviously he has other values, otherwise he'd just be another society-wrecking globalist gung ho about outsourcing every remaining job rather than investing to take this entire farce of a project down.

The left are truly the biggest fucking imposters ever, and I would know seeing how examples of them behave in private all these years. Truly the most despicable, most valueless monsters I've ever seen. Literal pedophiles and psychopaths.

>not descending ironically to the same level
kys

No, leftists write that stupid quote.

Punk was a farce and I've always detested it.

I'm not of "the right" anyways, I'm just real, and see what needs to be done.

And I'm always correct, as you've seen.

gematrix.org/?word=Barron Trump
GUYS

Post proof

People had a fairly high level of trust in the media and establishment generally back in JFK's time though.

If they kill Trump now it will be franz ferdinand tier. Have you forgotten that poll that was getting around claiming republicans think civil war might be necessary in the next year?

Im follower of KEK only happening matter to me

Trump could have literally killed a man to watch him die, and have still been the Christian choice.

No sane well read Chrisrian can vote for the sodomite, baby killing, degenarcy promoting Democrat party of Satan.

those damn leftists. trying to ruin our cool punk rock image.

>the year is so crazy Jim started posting 3 videos per week

what a time to be alive

have you ever answered a poll? polls dont mean anything imo.

Do you feel in charge?

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

I don't disagree but you've gotta be blind to not see that the climate in the country is just not the same as when JFK got shot

>Trump will go April 26th

youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI

So no one knows what a deep state is? Yea thats what I thought just people memeposting.

proofs

Kys

>counter-culture = astroturfed music genre
Gas yourself shill

it's the people in power who don't have reelections, who are there forever

>reads a fact that doesnt agree with his reality
>"uh uh kill yourself! haha ya i told him"

literally how the right deals with politics. fake news kys! haha! what a joke.

>gematrix.org/?word=Barron Trump
>ruin of the red shield
>son of the human one

sounding pretty good to me

>punk wasnt counter-culture

Sup Forums confirmed for fake news. hang yourself cuck. le pepe frog meme.

welp guess Sup Forums is fake news so im out. no point being here if its all fake stuff haha. have fun in your echo chamber dorks.

>implying kek is not god

What about this one?

Fuck off, CTR

6 is the number of man and his weaknesses like greed, fear, egoism etc. and i believe of this plane of this existence in general. (Satan, said to be ruler of this world is associated just like moloch and cronus with saturn, 6th planet in our solar system. The earth tilt is 23,4 degree to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 to the horizontal axis. Maincomponent for life on this world is carbon, the 6th element.)
666 the number of the beast, the antichrist is going over board with the worldy desires, succumbing totally to the lower desires, to your greed and egoism. Having nothing else in mind but pursuing those. Thats when you are under satan rule. You have the mark either on the back of your right hand (with which you do stuff/your deeds) or on your forehead (your mind)

Punk was formally conservative and about as "progressive" and socially productive/effective as shooting heroin (but much less enjoyable).

Watching the humiliating death of punk and the outmoding of its pathetic generation has been a keen pleasure.

>Lefties now LOVE unelected power.

America is headed for civil war.

shadow government=powerful jews
sad to say Trump doesn't stand a chance

Sharejew
h
a
r
e
j
e
w

you're wrong. he's chosen by god. see and

>tfw the big cats on ur ass

wow they slutted up justice.

This is just like in MGS2.

Wow, so cool!

>kys
Even if you're right, you have to go back

ONE BOARD UNDER ONE GOD

What better way of controlling growing dissent than finely crafting a "counter culture". Similarly flavored shit happened when hip hop shifted to glorify niggatry, to fill up for-profit prisons.

>lol
>lol
>cool

Um sweetie no.

Kys my little shillybilly sunny bunny