Can you be gay and conservative?

This guy argues no:

renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/170215

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/homophobia-linked-repressed-homosexual-arousal-authoritarian-parenting-435780
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't forget
>gays are coming to Sup Forums to find qt redpilled bfs

take ur gay shit back to leftypoll

No you cant, these threads are made every single day, with the same style of image

Say it loud and say it clear, queers arent fucking welcome here

I´m just gonna leave this here faggots:

ibtimes.com/homophobia-linked-repressed-homosexual-arousal-authoritarian-parenting-435780

Not an argument

You are idiots full of stereotypes who don´t get that you can like the same sex and still be exactly the same person as if you would like the opposite sex.

Better?

can i be a tranny whilst being right wing? i don't want our nation to be overwhelmed by low skill immigrants, i want to own a gun, and i don't want to be taxed to kingdom come.

or am i still getting the jumper cables?

If you are not gay and conservative YOU ARE the problem with the gay community up

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

kill yourself

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

you can be whatever you want to be cupcake
just don't be a faggot

I take the sociobiology stance on homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a result of instinctual social interaction and the same mechanisms that allow us to interact with other humans and determine reproductive fitness. In short, it balances out heterosexual interaction by making certain genes and traits more competitive and homosexuals fill certain roles that improve the group as a whole.

"If a trait [homosexuality in this case] cannot be due solely to random mutations, and yet it lowers or eliminates reproduction in those who have it, then the trait must be favored by natural selection working on a target of some other kind."

tldr; Homosexuality is natural. Faggotry is social. Approve of the gays that act like fucking humans.

If that's true...

Then that would be nice.

>I hate myself and have to attack my innermost feelings in others because i am too afraid of my own feelings to face them

Yeah one like this, except here.

You can be an asexual transgender aboriginal and still be conservative.

I'm gay but I'm a far-right liberal. Fuck conservatism.

>Update

Homosexuality is the ultimate red pill

>Tfw no qt redpilled bf

>canadian
>sexual deviant freak
the jumper cables are a mercy for your kind

Why is /LGBT obsessed with /pol? One time I visited it and saw almost half of it was fanatasy over /pol users. What's wrong with you guys?

why the fuck does it say update in my post

Can you be gay and non-degenerate?

The same could be argued about down syndrome.

You can be wrong, and KNOW you're wrong, and continue to do it anyway. Everyone does something along those lines. Be it junk food for breakfast, parking in the handicap spot, or ramming bbcs up their asshole.

It's not exactly a foreign concept.

"Do as I say, not as I do"

Why can't you poo in a toilet? What's wrong with you people?

>If you kill gays, you are gay.

T.Hans

It's OK india, your safe

>TFW no far right boyfriend to demolish my boipussy

are you pretty?

D-don't worry about it goy, I mean, friend.

After I get a taste of that delicious boipucci your getting the clamps

Uhh no, I'm a boy

looking for any way out of RSA, eh?

I wish there was a better way to find a red-pilled bf than lurking Sup Forums

You have so much to learn

I just don't care anymore. I've spoken to God, and his judgement of my faggotry was harsher than anything I've gotten from man.

I have no idea why he doesn't want me to be effeminate. Why he makes me want to die when I have an orgasm. But we live by his rules, not mine.

Why should I let my flaws stand in the way of rightiousness? I love my father, even if he doesn't love me. And when you toss me in the pit, I'll understand what's going on.

>muh Freud psychology

Get out faggot.

not really. i have a pretty nice life here. why do you ask?
yes i gathered that...

I'm gay. Can we ban these threads? Yes you can be a fag and conservative, now shut the fuck up and stop signaling your faggotry or I will behead you for the glory of Allah.

Fuck off, homos. no buttfucking here

No we are not. Faggotry is on the rise here and it's fucking disgusting.

DUDE WEED
That said, yeah, you can want to be right-wing because it's an ideology, but you can't be conservative because you are the very opposite of that.

Also
>tfw your country is about to legalize weed

>Dreaming about pussy and hot girls
>Dreaming about dick in your arse and guys

not the same

Too bad there isn't :\

Fiscally conservative yes.
Socially conservative no.

I don't post there but I think it has something to do with people who are into that kind of stuff venting their annoyance of the fact that a lot of gays are ridiculously oblivious to the way they are being manipulated by left wing politics

>Cites facts
>Tries to justify an unrelated claim.

There's 0 evidence there's any form of a physical cause, such as a virus, for homosexuality. It's all in the mind. 100℅ a mental illness.

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

You can be gay and anything

It's just a matter of will you be killed if your people find out

>Socially conservative no.

>be gay
>support white nationalism and oppose gay marriage
>oppose gay rights
>oppose the very idea of hatecrimes
>assist my family with all their needs
>help my straight brothers succeed in life by taking care of stuff for them
>provide financial aid in times of need, give my brother interest-free loan so that he and his brand new waifu can buy their own home and raise their 4-6 kids

>"gays can't be socially conservative"

Shut up fag.

I'm trans and i met my wife on here many years ago.

We are both white nationalists and are raising two aryan children

Feels pretty goob

> can like the same sex and still be exactly the same person as if you would like the opposite sex.

Except for the narcissistic shilling for a deviant subculture that most people don't give a shit about.

and SAGE

>citation, god

ok lol

he meant you are brown and ugly and have nothing to fear from a gay poltard ever being attracted to you.

FTM?

Nah i was pre mones when i polinated her

Everyone think's we're lesbians, its fun stuff

You are one seriously based faggot.

wait what? so are you a lesbian MTF who fucked your wife or a FTM who obviously couldn't impregnate your wife, so did you adopt? Or is this even more fucked up where your FTM and your wife is MTF and your "wife" fucked you? seriously get psychological help.

Is this the "if you're afraid of pedophiles, you're a pedophile" argument?

We are a family. You contribute as you can, or you are a parasite.

It's not complicated dum dum

>premones femboy
>impregnates cisgirl
>transitioned

>tfw no handsome redpilled bf

>Be FtM
>Move back to rural northern US
>Trying to go for a doctorate in next town, get a stable job, and help father renovate/rebuild the house
>No redpilled BF to shoot guns and raise a family with

Why even live?

>pic related

>people still believe homosexuality is ok
All of you are hedonists

so now you're like that fat autist Christian Chandler who looks like a man but pretends you're a lesbian woman? jesus christ that's literally the most mentally ill on the spectrum.

Your children have no future.

I'm a tranny, and I intend on getting a womb transplant;

>statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
>scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/

I'm also a virgin. Still, no one will accept me. God hates me too, and much of liberalism is about turning off emotions so you don't feel God's hate.

I just want to have twenty white kids...

I dont know me just gay and racist, no niggers please. Thank you

except i'm not an autist, and i pass as a girl? We don't live in a liberal state, we live in the south so if i didn't pass as a girl everyone would let me know.

Listen i know how hard it must be to know that a degenerate like me stole away a pure Sup Forums waifu from you, and how me having two children that we are raising with ethno-nationalist morals must really eat you up inside, but you're really stretching here buddy

>
>Fuck off, homos. no buttfucking here

Why would I target my gf's poopchute? We have a surplus of nicer options.

You can be anything you want, just ask any transfluid wonderkin. Now get the fuck out of here.

This

My brothers are dumb hicks and unfortuantely have knocked up several girls without thinking it through. So I plan on keeping an eye on them and giving a leg up to the most redpilled/least shitty amongst them.

Can the nigger spamming these threads take ONE day off?

>Banned

Kill yourself you grotesque tranny shitbird

every butt ugly tranny thinks they pass but in reality it's their own mental illness deluding them. You probably have a 5 o'clock shadow and a square jaw.

>liberals love muslims
>muslims kill gays
do you want to be able to marry or do you want to be able to live?
i dont understand how any gay person could be anything but conservative

God doesn't hate you, he never did.
God loves you. ALL you have to do is take a step toward him and open your heart and soul to him. He made you as he intended, and you are perfect as you are. Accept his gift of life and reconcile his love for you with yourself. You don't have to change.

You don't have to become a woman to please him or to be yourself. Learn to accept God's will as he intended you to be a man, and that is why he gave you a penis.

Milo. Enough Said.

Once again, i live in the deep south, if the white rednecks and the country coons didn't view me as female, they would at the very least let me know about it, you're such a mong

Reminder that trannies are NOT welcome. All mentally ill """"""women"""""" are cancer and shouldn't be encouraged.

>I-I look like a girl
>trust me
Traps are only hot in 2D. 3D trannies are abominations.

I think I recognize you from a thread a while back

Autogynephilia

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

You sure?

This. Best thing I ever did.

the fact that you keep bringing up that you live in the deep south just makes you seem even more mentally ill. I mean how traumatic and Godless must your childhood have been that you ended up as a lesbian tranny, don't you understand how unnatural that is? Your father must be ashamed, seriously what does he think about you?

/lgbt/ get outta here we are NOT YOUR FRIENDS
OUT OUT OUT

>Milo
>Conservative

Pick one and only one.

How did you do it?

>frogposting

It's true.