CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2013/05/irs-not-so-independent/
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=itzpiIzpV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool pasta can I steal it

>know it's bait but
How can Trump get impeached when Republican is ruling party both in Senate and House?

I'm surprised the stock market hasn't reacted to the obstructionist bureaucrats getting in the way of this presidency attempting to do it's job.

>this is 10/10 bait by lefty standart
Sad.

((()))

>Hahaha we are going to impeach Trump!
>and then do the same to every other person in the order of succesion because oops I forgot Pence, and Ryan, etc.

I know this was bait, but there is bound to be someone actually like this

>wake up
>Hillary still lost
>good day

> when they elected a fucking sex offender.
> fucking sex offender.
> fucking
> sex offender
And we're talking about Trump? You support an international pedophile who will BURN at the stake for the horrible things she has done.

THE CLEANSE IS ALMOST UPON US KEK BE PRAISED

Cool story
See ya in hell

Trump humiliated you fags

why do shills always have a foreign flag, isn't counter-productive ?

also david brock is a sweaty faggot, kys

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRISONER

KEK was merciful with you the last time. It is unwise to vex him...

Because he's going to become such a liability to Republican success in future elections that the benefits of supporting him will outweigh the benefits of supporting him.

The negatives will outweigh the benefits*

I'm drunk

Simply?
No.
You live in denial of reality.
It's unhealthy.

Nobody impeached Obama and he destroyed the democrats for the next two generations. Argument invalid and rejected.

>Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.
Westerners never learn, huh?

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - INTERPOL IS COMING.

>1 post by this id

how is he a liability when republicans won across the country? The dems crowed that donald on the ticket would kill every republican down ticket. it didn't happen, the gop controls so much government now they could pass conditional amendments.

Keep dreaming snowflake

If they fall, the plan continues and we move on Brock--

Lie some more you butthurt faggot.

I'm starting to get turned on!

you really should stick to your own politics, dago

>Destroyed Democrats
>They win the popular vote with an incredibly unlikeable candidate

Argument invalid and rejected

He will become a liability when his approval rating falls more than it already has.

>but it was muh turn!!!

wtf i hate drumpf now?

>people think impeach only means removal from office
Protip: Bill Clinton was impeached

>he will become a liability

you and your ilk said that for a year and a half leading up to the election. not many people have ever been proven as wrong as you were. stop getting your news from clickbait fake news.

This is a weak copypasta. Hillary Clinton will never be President, and will die after sacrificing her pride, her public image, and her life's potential chasing a dream that never actualized. She's one of the largest failures in the history of American politics. Sad and Saged.

You haven't addressed the fact that to be impeached there needs to be proof of a felony or serious misdemeanor.

Nothing that has come out points to any real criminal wrongdoing.

>Sweden

Oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no, no sweetie, oh fuck, oh sweetie, oh, sweetie, oh, oh fuck, sweetie, oh no.

Once Trump is gone leftists will die in the streets.

huh. this is like a rule34 of copy pasta. huh.

There's a difference between being a retard on the campaign trail and when you're actually president.

As I've said before if they really want to find an impeachable offence it's very possible for them to do so. I guarantee despite his top tier lawyers he's fucked something up on his tax returns, which they can force the release of if there's sufficient popular demand to do so. Beyond that they can bait him into resigning if his reelection chances are very low, allowing him to autistically screech that the establishment just didn't allow him to succeed.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

You honestly don't think Obama would have done something if Trump had something in his tax returns?

DUDE AUSSIE SHITPOSTERS LMAO

so you admit youll never beat him? lay off the petrol for a bit abbo

WOW!!! DRUMPFY DUMP LITERALLY BTFO!!!
HA-HA-------------------HA...

Just kill yourself already.

Test

Oh look, this thread again

bump

>Muh Obama deep state

What are you even trying to say? Obama controlled the IRS while he was president. If Trump had anything in his taxes that pointed to illegal activity then he would have done something about it.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

>Obama controlled the IRS while he was president. If Trump had anything in his taxes that pointed to illegal activity then he would have done something about it.
That's not how it works you dumb faggot lmao. The president has very little power outside of the executive branch.

The IRS is in the executive branch retard

Only in name. They're virtually independent.

Good job, Sweden. I'm sure that Madam President will reward you handsomely for your unquestionable loyalty to her cause. But you can do even better. have you considered to enlist and fight #for Her against vile Trumpcucks on the US soil when the time comes?
1st Expeditionary Corps of the EU Army will need a lot of volunteers, young and dedicated Social Justice Warriors like you, who will be ready ready to fight #for Her against racism and xenophobia inside America. Sweden will make America tolerant again! Yes you can!

That's a lie

factcheck.org/2013/05/irs-not-so-independent/

The IRS is pretty much the little brother of the Federal Reserve. They are independent.

Ok fine, ignore what I posted.

Ignore the fact that they directly report to the executive branch and that the director of the IRS can be removed at will by the president.

Chef, this pasta is stale, I even tried to savor it with sage but it still tastes awful

Is that the same deep state that took down the twin towers by the way?
Cant people make that connection?

Nice try, Drumpf shill.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

Nope.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

I do not like Trump, but no one really knows what will happen. This level of presumption is not helpful.

Pretty good spaghettiposting 6/10

You seem pretty eloquent. What is he doing that is going to make America stronger? Also, any issues that you don't agree with? I oppose Trump overall but there are some issues I can agree with.

>popular vote

And look at all the power they gained for it!

As for OP, thanks for that one, Mehmet. Really started my day with a smile

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Cool story bro.

but my feet are cold.

muh dick

youtube.com/watch?v=itzpiIzpV-g

P R E S I D E N T
E
N
C
E

The election really brought out some good LARPers

Keep it up lads. It only keeps our fury lit

Uhh... no

The death of the DNC is coming

keep dreaming

Really? How on earth with the DNC untangle themselves from illegal criminals, and coddling Radical Islam?

EU is burning, BREXIT will be vindicated.

You know nothing.

Dont reply to this kind of thread.
Sage & Hide.

But Republicans made like no gains at all outside the white house. In fact, they lost a Senate seat.

Also, the Democrats had a supermajority in 2009 and they STILL lost it.

Why are you dragging the swedish banner even further through the filth, we're already halfway to somalia already. Get a fucking grip.

Hey chump, every CRIME they call on Trump and his Admin, will be matched with CRIMES Clinton and the DNC have already commited.

Leaks go in circles both directions.

You think you FINALLY HAVE TRUMP IN THEOCRACY FOR GOING AFTER THE LEAKERS WHEN HE SUPPORTED WIKILEAKS?

THERE. IS. NO. EVIDENCE. ANY. CRIME. WAS. COMMITTED. OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL LEAKS.

you need to wake up

Candidate Obama reached out to Iran before his first election and told them to not worry about the GOP saber rattling at that time, as he would be president.

He went on a world tour, talking to many leaders before elected.

YOU HAVE TO FACE ALL THE Hillary/Obama crimes every time you try to smear trump with Fake News scandals.

They will all backfire because Clinton lied to the FBI over and over again, her staff all got immunity deals, she even got DIRECT $$ from Saudi Arabia as a candidate. Even got the debate questions... etc

The DNC and MSM are the Keystone cops

And if that were not enough about the Logan Act, well then...

How about this – since equal and opposite political facts seem the only way to stop hypocrisy: Not only was the incoming National Security Adviser entitled to talk about hopes for a better relationship with Russia. Not only was the reported conversation in keeping with General Flynn’s hallmark in Afghanistan, namely that American national security has to move beyond kinetic, to winning hearts and minds. But his daring, non-story pales in comparison to overtures taken by candidate Barack Obama in mid-2008.

That is right. In July 2008, independent of any policy conversations by staff, candidate Obama went to the Middle East and Europe and spoke extensively, one-on-one, about policy with leaders from Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, the West Bank, Israel, France, Germany and Britain. As a candidate, not as a president-elect. Without thought of violating the Logan Act, Mr. Obama conducted substantive conversations with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Jordan’s King Abdullah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Israel’s Prime Minister Elud Olmert, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy, Britain’s Prime Minister Gordon Brown, his predecessor Tony Blair and opposition leader David Cameron. In short, in an effort to transparently promote his presidential candidacy, with all manner of topics, candidate Obama flew straight into the Logan Act.

But no one cared. Not one news story. Not one. Why? Because the Logan Act is a non-story; it is a historical anachronism. And Mr. Obama was not a Republican. He was a Democratic candidate desperately trying to assume credibility, offering himself as a vehicle for world peace – much as Mr. Logan, with less impressive credentials or press encouragement, was seeking to promote peace in France.

For his efforts, Mr. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize.

wololo

You know, bait threads like this were amusing for the first month after Trump was elected, but I don't think I'll be able to stand 8 whole years of them.