What do you know, apparently electing an orange racist incompetent president has servere repercussions

What do you know, apparently electing an orange racist incompetent president has servere repercussions.
seventeen.com/health/news/a45049/disney-princesses-healthcare/

>written by Laura Beck
>"Fat, funky, and outta control!"

THE JEW FEARS THE ORANGE RACIST

We had this thread yesterday & no one posted pics.

OP post the pics, KEK wills it

Seconded. I can't see them on their site for some reason.

Isn't Agrabah on the banned countries list?

Works for me. I like the one that says you're not allowed to get your vaccines due to orange racist.

It's some funky web 8.0 crap though and I can't be arsed to screencap instead of right click fukken saved.

Looks like someone's going to have to stop hooking up with random "Beasts"
Also this artwok is terrible.

>birth control isn't just for preventing pregnancy
Then... for what? What else is it used for? Or what do (((they))) say it's used for?

That bitch lived in 17th century france, none of that shit even exists for her. The only birth control option for her is whether to have gaston's children or get repeatedly fucked by a manimal in his badass castle.

SHUT UP PATRIARCH IT HELPS IN SO MANY WAYS

Treats acne and shortens menstrual cycles while making them much less painful

Docs prescribe BC to 12 year old girls if they see acne

This is why women should not be trusted with decision-making power.

Bullshit premise to begin with. Forget the beast and the talking magical shit in his castle. Gaston is French Chad. Belle would beg for his cock. I hate movies that depict women turning down the type of guys they'd get wet for in real life.

Birth control is used to stave off the effects of cervical and uterine cancer. My sister had a hysterectomy and uses prescribed birth control pills for precisely this reason. She's not an anomaly.

There are different strains and strengths of birth control. She needs a precise prescription that costs about $120/script. Currently she pays about $15 with the copay.

Easily 1/3 of women using birth control for this reason. 15% of women using birth control are post menopausal

>disney princesses as vessel for your message
Further proof that lefties are tall, fat babies

>oh sorry we gave you cancer (for a fee)
>now we'll cut out your womb (for a fee)
>take these pills for the rest of your life (for a fee)

waaaaaa! I wan't more free jewcare! waaaaaa!

If that's the approach you want to take that's fine.

But it means Alan Grayson was right.

> the Republican healthcare plan is, "Don't get sick; and if you do get sick, then die."

>oh no! drumpf is taking healthcare away from fictional characters from children's movies! this is your fight now!

So you're choosing between shit and crap? Nice.

I'm choosing "something" over "nothing"

But that's because I'm a progressive capitalist.

You must be an anarcho-minimalist

..fuckin hippie

>orange
now you wouldn't be denigrating him over the colour of his skin, would you?

I don't go by us vs. them labels. If you have no productive contribution to the thread then that's your business.

If you want to entirely misunderstand the point of the thread and the topic of conversation that's your business.

If you think the orange racist is the one stopping you from paying to get sick, butchered, and addicted that's your business.

It legitimately helps with a host of health issues. My friends wife has some shit that birth control helps alleviate.

i don't understand this
why is she dependent on it
wasn't she happy with the beast
why wouldn't they start a family

>Docs prescribe BC to 12 year old girls if they see acne

I'm starting to see why all these developmental problems keep popping up.

It causes permanent brain damage and makes good goys into even better goys

But I *am* contributing to the discussion.

I provided both anecdotal and empirical information. You've provided strawman arguments.

.. fuckin hippie

But it's not relevant to the thread. This is a thread about how incompetent and ridiculous the left has gotten with their propaganda and how some people (like yourself, apparently) are so dumb you buy into it.

LOok how sad Jasmine is she can't kill her son in the womb.
Hearthrending.

>black doctor
Thass n' oh-xee mowrahn, nless is a witchdahcter!

Except health care provider wouldn't give You birth control If It's just for that

It's surprisingly common. It happens with antipsychotic drugs as well, which are very dangerous. The name of the game is this: the drug has already been approved and the manufacturing lines and stockpiles are in place, so if it can be demonstrated that the drug has an effect useful for a different purpose, then you can right away make more money selling more of that drug.

S H E S H

What's wrong with Jasmine? She's a fucking princess living in a home that's half of the size of the city. She can't afford a pack of intestines to wrap prince Ali's dick in?

>Georgia

I thought Georgia went red? Are they still salty that Atlanta Falcucks lost to Brady?

Making fun of the color of his skin while calling him racist is a laugh

No, you're arguing that birth control pills are only used for the prevention of pregnancy. Your naive beliefs have been posted on this public message board and your ID had been tagged. This is why ID's are so important to this community.

Now you want to change the subject. And assert your teenage angst over the practical application of popular cartoon characters employed as a public service announcement.

Just like Jason Chaffetz, suing a 3-d computer model puppet called Sid the Science Kid.

You want the whole world to be a safe space where you're free to believe that only sluts use birth control and that the pills don't have an alternative and important health benefit.

You'd rather have alternative facts than alternative health benefits.

You want to censor the world. Just like Tipper Gore. But at least she had a degree.

Jesus Christ man. Stay focused. And get a job. You fucking hippie.

you have to go back

>family planning
>killing your unborn children so you dont have a family

when will this meme end?

>gotta suppress your reproductive system so you dont look temporarily ugly during puberty :^)

and circumcising infants is to prevent aids, right shlomo?

One of the main arguments was literally to make it not pleasurable to masturbate.

>Omg Obamacare is no more! Now how am I going to get health insurance???

First off, you're all super wealthy and members of literal royal families. Pretty sure you're good on health insurance.

Secondly, Obama didn't invent insurance. People have had health insurance for over 100 years. Time to grow up sweetie and get with the program here.

>That bitch lived in 17th century france, none of that shit even exists for her.

a feminist lie, and a marxist one to boot, designed to give you the impression that everything in the past was backwards and dumb and that progress is the only way forward.

birth control and abortions, the 'eat plant to poison baby' kind have existed for literally thousands of years. The romans literally made entire types of plants go extinct during their degeneracy/decline because of over consumption of ancient contraceptives.

the bullshit lie changes every 10 years or so. its absurd people throw a shit fit about female genital mutilation and then turn around to chop their sons dicks off so shlomo can have a cheap source of fresh nerve fibers.

>No, you're arguing that birth control pills are only used for the prevention of pregnancy
Birth control pills are used only to prevent pregnancy. If they are used for anything else, then they are not "birth control" -- they are medication. The medication and doses might be the same, but it's not birth control at that point.

They even did a study at one point of masturbation habits circumcised vs. not circumcised and thereby changed the argument that it doesn't interfere with the ability to ejaculate, so therefore it was perfectly fine.

I think it's like, you use toothpaste to clean your teeth, but also you can clean your headlights with it. I think that's what they're saying lel

>no, you're arguing that pregnancy prevention pills are only used for birth control

I swapped around your thesis statement a bit. I want to emphasize your point that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, you dope