Redpill your grill

Redpill your grill
Started dating this amazing woman. We laughed and conversed for hours and hours until our faces were sore from smiling. She's the one, anons. Then the topic of Trump came up. I got nervous for a moment as I know how liberal she is and how vehemently I support Trump. I pushed aside my fears and went full subtle redpill. It's been 2 weeks and she's on our side now. Got talking about race. After she proclaimed how disgusting racism is, I subtly led her to the truth on that as well. One after the other, she swallowed the truth and I'm convincing this once "I'll never have babies" to, We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. She told me last night she sees me as dad material and it turns her on.
So tell me, what's next. I've been slowly dropping truths about Hitler as well but it's gonna be a hard sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk&t=7600s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From personal experience: Talk from the heart. If she's the one, she'll agree, or stick around and
say things to really make you think.

Op is lying.. anime waifu pillow doesnt talk back faggot.

>what's next.

Introduce her to Tyrone. Its the Sup Forums way

>I'm convincing this once "I'll never have babies" to
You're a fucking idiot. All girls say this, mostly to attract a man because they think most guys aren't interested in children, they don't want to scare him off, that way they can easily trap him with a pregnancy. If he's stupid enough to believe her about not wanting a child, he will likely not use condoms, expecting her to use her own contraception methods. You truly are thick as pig shit.

But now she can be open to her desire about having babies since you've openly admitted you want them. Wanting to have children is fine, sure, but only once you're financially stable. By your stupidity, I'm guessing you don't have much life experience, so you must be young, and therefore, not financially ready to take care of a child. Brace your anus, you'll be getting one sooner than you'd want.

Racism should not be talking point in this i think you can always make the point without it..
backfire and all that

Women are followers. They're the easiest to red pill since it's their nature to just be told what to do. The problem is, they are a blind man holding a lantern. The light is not their own and it won't 'stick'. As soon as they move on they'll just adapt to whatever philosophy the next person has.

Have you told her about the scourge of the jew? What was Hitler to do but defend his people?

I've often thought the same with other women I've dated who I've red pilled. It'd be interesting to go back and see what the views are now.

I didn't approach it as racism is good, just that a lot of the things labelled as "racist" is just misunderstood as blind hatred. When there are a lot of facts about race realism that cannot be ignored.

>
>>I'm convincing this once "I'll never have babies" to
>You're a fucking idiot. All girls say this, mostly to attract a man because they think most guys aren't interested in children, they don't want to scare him off, that way they can easily trap him with a pregnancy. If he's stupid enough to believe her about not wanting a child, he will likely not use condoms, expecting her to use her own contraception methods. You truly are thick as pig shit.
>
>But now she can be open to her desire about having babies since you've openly admitted you want them. Wanting to have children is fine, sure, but only once you're financially stable. By your stupidity, I'm guessing you don't have much life experience, so you must be young, and therefore, not financially ready to take care of a child. Brace your anus, you'll be getting one sooner than you'd want.

You sure do make a lot of assumptions there Muhammed.
I am actually financially stable. Owner of a small business. I'm doing well, so is she.
I believe that she grew to a point of not wanting children due to the current state of our world and how fucked everything is. Also, I suppose finding man after man who she couldn't view as a provider. She said she views me as one...that's why she's even entertaining the thought.
As for your young and inexperienced comment, you're no fortune teller m8. I'm a 30 year old man who has seen and done more in my life than your fat, NEET ass ever has.

>I'm a 30 year old man who has seen and done more in my life than your fat, NEET ass ever has.
You're not fooling anyone.

I'm happy for you, user.

Not an argument.

the pic is pajeet bait,you fell for a fucken leafs plan perfectly

Don't sperg out too much leaf.

Thank you mexibro

Naw. I'm very methodical about the approach. It's subtle and full of fact and reasoning. Indisputable.

The hitler pill Is unnecessary.
Just Breed. We're all counting on you.

For the hitler stuff, just point her to the greatest story never told to get started

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk&t=7600s

Yeah women will say anything. Marry and have kids quickly because the ones who say, "I never wanted to have kids until I met you" are some of the most sexually experienced and they will go back to their old habits if you don't put a baby in them FAST

>So tell me, what's next. I've been slowly dropping truths about Hitler as well but it's gonna be a hard sell.

gotta take your time on this one
first, show her the massive anti-white agenda in today's media. do this a lot.
second, slowly and subtly point out that it's jews pushing this shit.
from there, make the connection that they've been doing the exact same shit back in the 30s. pic related.

Impregnate her.

Fuck off. Racism is natural.

forgot pic lmao

This. You're gonna over-stretch your gains and cross a line you won't be able to go back.

>I've been slowly dropping truths about Hitler as well but it's gonna be a hard sell.
Don't go full autist

Bullshit this implies can think rationally.

Bruh,

I too have been subtly bringing my fiancee into the fold but yesterday all the red pills came down like a flood. She's permanently converted now.

It started with us coming to agreements on topics like feminism and the wage gap. Then I kept it going as we rode the Trump train. Now she's converting to Catholicism this Easter.

>But yesterday was the final straw:
A refugee from Iraq or God knows where arrived at the charity where she learned to hate the homeless and addicts. He said he'd just gotten FREE heart surgery and was told to stay near the hospital. He demanded that he be furnished with a residence, food, and a 24 hour nurse. If he did not get those things our "fucking government" was bad.

She lost it on him and yelled at him saying he can't just demand things. He, having no respect for her because she was a valueless woman in his religion's eyes, demanded to talk to her manager. She was the most senior person there. A coworker sent the refugee away after arguing with him for a bit. The charity is for addicts and not refugees.

My fiancee HATES them now. They come to ESL classes in the building and have total disdain for the language and women. I'm very glad she has a secure office and vestibule where these people are separate from her. It's like being in a shark cage watching their brutality unfold right in front of you.

If you want your woman to learn very quickly that the left is wrong, let her work for a charity where she'll be in the trenches a little bit. High level NIMBY foundations won't work, but a few months of her trying to help incorrigible addicts will have her demanding gas chambers.

Hitler was autist German (austrian) junkie who fucked up. Heroising him makes you look like looser.

Beware. Some will go into Stockholm syndrome mode when being subjected to harassment and oh shit how hard it is to bring them out of their insanity.

My Finnish girlfriend actually red-pilled me.

I've tried to redpill a grill. Its like talking to a fucking brick wall sometimes.

Give it time brother.
Patience.

Ditto.