(((White Genocide))) Alert

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

Can someone explain? Have black people realized this will lead to the end of the white race and are using it against us?

This black dude is literally listing out the reasons why white men are better suited for black women. I don't think i've even seen the jews be this blatant. Craziest part is the comments is full of black women agreeing. I think this is why there has been so many shills lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mC9VhNO5FHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ03vjVCOQ
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=M3_raMQyuQo
youtube.com/watch?v=R1s2dZt5Q1E
bing.com/images/search?q=east african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=east african women&sc=8-18&sp=-1&sk=
bing.com/images/search?q=west african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=west african women&sc=8-18&sp=-1&sk=
bing.com/images/search?q=north african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=north african women&sc=7-19&sp=-1&sk=
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
youtube.com/watch?v=uZBY07riKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody belongs with black women. That kind of cruelty belongs in the deepest circle of hell

*Nobody not even white cuckolds

youtube.com/watch?v=mC9VhNO5FHk

in this one he says black people are thankful that they have so much white blood in them and they would be disgusted to see their african ancestors.

I kind of like this guy even though he might be a kike shill

also KEK confirms

you're an indian though. you're just black with straight hair

*not even poo in loos

But in all seriousness, the real threat facing the white and black race is that white and black women simply can't resist big Spanish cock. They know all spainyards, and even the cultures raped by them, are ready to give them the most passionate love and hardest fucking they could ever want. Why be with some white boy who can't please you? Why be with some ape who is just gonna end up getting you pregnant at worst or killing you at best? Women finally realized the answer to both of these questions, BSC.

okay 54%

>the real threat facing the white and black race is that white and black women simply can't resist big Spanish cock
>big Spanish cock

The paco is real

fuck off if you're spanish and don't consider yourself white you're a faggot. you only exist because of Europeans.

I guess (((they))) finally realize that white genetics are the best and want us to "bleach" the other races.

Wait what?

It should be. White men before used to be honourable, disciplined, respectable. They had qualities which made shitskins and niggers bow down to them. Now you guys are just cucks. Tell me white boi what qualities do you have other than your skin colour to show your superiority on others. Absolutely nothing. You uplifted niggers and you let your people become niggers. You helped women to rise and let them walk all over you. You let your men to become women. Your carelessness have wrecked havoc on the whole world. Wake up and follow your ancestors and only then you have a chance for survival.

>Have black people realized this will lead to the end of the white race
Which will lead to the end of their race too. This. I always find it amusing to hear from black folks who think they’re just going to pick up, and continue to advance white man’s civilization and technology. If they do succeed in eliminating YT, then it’ll be hunter-gatherer time again. Rooting around in what’s left of YT’s infrastructure for a raccoon or possum to eat. In nigger-speak: YO FAMBLY! IF DEM EBEL WHITE MUFFUGGAS BE GONE DEN YO EBT CARDS NOT BE DER EVAH AGAIN

just read these fucking comments, actual retards.

he is really screaming MUHH DICK they stole all our diamonds from Africa. It's great knowing they are committing genetic suicide

you realize that destruction of the white race by blacks is destruction of the black race by whites... right?

Hmm... (((who))) would benefit from this...

>I'm not racist
ayy de la lmao

Poo goes in loo, aziz

related

Exactly. Never race mix. Never go out in the sun.

Just the nasty ones.

>once you go white you never go back
Fucking kek! Western europe and america must be destroyed, it's beyong saving for this level of cuckoldry.

ok now this white genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ03vjVCOQ

blatantly promoting all black men to go for white women. we have more than the jew to worry about

You're low iq is showing, clyde.

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

this had to have been more than just the jews. this is deeply ingrained

Black women look like monkeys and are the ugliest on the planet.
Why the fuck continue their race even?

the negro is a filthy animal and must be exterminated.

who wants a baboon face as a wife anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3_raMQyuQo

in this one he talks about how black women will never abort babies with a white man but kill millions of black babies and are worse than the KKK

If at all, the top 1-5% of "black" women could be considered attractive. And most of them have significant amounts of white DNA. Literally nobody wants a nigger.

Or sand nigger I bet.
Whites and Asians are God tier.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>Asians
same there tbqh. top 1-5%.

I can believe the boomer and gen x cucks just lap this shit up.

More for me!

>We taught them everything they know
If he had gone to school he would know this is false.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1s2dZt5Q1E

this one is about how white men only seek out black women because of their slave owning ancestors and black women are more submissive to white men because they are just like their slave ancestors who's only purpose was to please their masters

Take advantage, it's like you aren't men. It's your duty to procreate with all race women as a white man. I have a black wife that's admitted cuckqueen because of this. Plus black culture she knows i'm a man. i dont have to explain myself and she tells me she wants all chicks to know how good white cock is. TAKE ADVANTAGE. You have to be part of the system to fight it.

It's still there, They want to please. And black woman don't take child support from white men if you show dominance. They'll just take wic and welfare. Unlike asian or mexican hoes who try to juice you.

RAGING

Cuck News Network not even hiding it anymore.

Never poo in loo

the so-called white women have been worshipping queens for centuries now

Let those retarded leftists be childless.

good one, Patel

Where do I collect my blackfu?

University

I don't go to University.

kek. ever notice that in these things they always use images of '''''black''''' women who are 50+% european? it's almost as if they know that full blooded dindresses are ugly and man-ish.

>using a black man for father's day
Oh what irony

There are some exceptions but they are rare. Being poor also have a huge impact on women beauty.

okcupid, I just say that so you get one who is educating. I'm out of school but mine is going for psychology. They are the easiest girls to pick up in public too man. Think of any movie cliche that would not happen with a white chick cause it's awkward, do that publicly to a black woman. Go up confident saying she is gorgeous or you like her style. They always want hair compliments, or anything that makes them think you think they are unique. Once you fuck one it gets written on your forehead. Now I catch black girls hitting on me for my name, like " oh what is that german or something?"

poos ain't as bad as niggers. at least they had a civilisation before we showed up, albeit a street-shitting one.

Who wouldn't want superior genes for their children? Why do you care what inferior races say? The moment whites start saying we should breed with negros is the moment you need to get your gun and start chimping out. And I believe a lot of whites are already doing that.

How come Indians are called poos in loos when loos are the only places their poos are not in?

colonial pepe fondly remembers stealing all the nigger diamonds after learning Everything He Knows from them.

You really need a new VPN mate. No one is gonna take you seriously with that flag.

>Can someone explain?

It's easy. It's virtue signaling. Black men date white women because they are afraid of dating black women. Black women date white men because they are afraid of dating black men.

It's not rocket science.

I blame diversity. It started out harmless... Black faced cartoons and pitting the niggers.

Then they opened the floodgates because slave labor or overt slave labor is better than getting your ashkenazi hands dirty.

black women complement white men more

blacks know that they're inferior. it's pretty sad. one of many reasons why they should never live around white people.

>an entire continent of people look the same
>you know, like how italians look like irish people

bing.com/images/search?q=east african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=east african women&sc=8-18&sp=-1&sk=
bing.com/images/search?q=west african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=west african women&sc=8-18&sp=-1&sk=
bing.com/images/search?q=north african women&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=north african women&sc=7-19&sp=-1&sk=

Yes, east Africans include Egyptians and Ethiopians. How can some of them have white features?!? Truly a mystery for the ages.

Is a wish for a better world. A world where Indians can poo in loo without fear of loo witches.

11 - 2889882

can someone translate what kek is trying to say? is he confirming this post?

It's true, white men are better suited to black women than black men.
All the more reason to stay away from black women and let black men sort themselves out.

Niggers are not our pet project.

BLEACHED
Black girls were created by the God himself and were sent directly from heaven for white men

Great point. It's just another form of aid to stay away from black women.

You will only find a negress who looks like that in America with lots of euro blood.

Meaning racemixing truly makes the superior and beautiful people

They want white men to provide stability and resources. Niggers will always want strong white dependable men to solve their problems.

It makes a superior dindu...yes. Just like adding sugar to a diarrhea soup will make it taste a little better

I am with a black woman. White women are privileged, stuck up, useless and have this insane belief being white and a woman makes them invaluable. It is sorta nice to be someone thay isnt a useless bitch.

>White women are privileged, stuck up, useless and have this insane belief being white and a woman makes them invaluable.
Well, they're right. And at least they're not niggers.

You're also not white, mongrel.

Giving us prosperity through the infinite and making the chaotic nature of the truth reveal itself to be what we wanted and needed, binary entanglement!

You have to go back, Pedro

>white features

I'm not following.

nice try (((Jerome)))

In the realm of the blind, the cyclops is king.
Does that mean that we, twin-eyed people should fuck the blind and produce loads of cyclops?

Where? Be specific.

Go away pineapple, it's over for you.

>his black dude is literally listing out the reasons why white men are better suited for black women.

Not even black men WANT to date black women.

They want someone else to get rid of them so they can get the white wimminz

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

>this board

youtube.com/watch?v=uZBY07riKXg

>this board
>pic related

>The media promote interracial dating and everyone want to jump on the bandwagon not knowing there is a agenda behind it. This damn country don't want to see black men and black women together. I do think this ole race mixing thing between the black and white race is sexual fetish. So disgusted!!!

black female wrote this lmao

look at this, they are waking up

But I like black girls, and asians.

Solid bants Pajeet

It's called bestiality when whites do it, so of course white on black rape is 0.

>How to be Irresistible to White Men: Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian Women Black Women Who Swirl Should Know

I didn't know it was at this level this shit is crazy

one can only assume these blacks are black jews behind this bullshit.

Racemixing is cool if it's a white guy

>Serena Williams says she is treated better by white men then black men which is total B.S she is under some kind of MK ultra MIND CONTROL

I can't even make this shit up

you have no say in that white boy

at the end of the day, white women are gonna have the final say in this

and they don't want to have anything to do with pathetic white "men"

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

The only legitimate race mixing