Would you let politics interfere between you and your girlfriend?

Would you let politics interfere between you and your girlfriend?

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

How do you manage to spend two decades without seeing that she's a power hungry bitch

Dat face. Bullet dodged.

My bf likes Trump but didn't vote for him and doesn't necessarily think he will actually follow through with any good ideas. I don't see how he is buying it at all, trump is just a good goy. He doesn't care about the people.

>Sup Forumsacks have girlfriends
Nice meme

YASSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY

YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN

yea right, like id cut off my left hand just because it filled in the bubble for trump...

get over yourselves drumpftards

in case you are not a paid shill and just retarded:

he already did more then any president in history would in this short time hes in.

>wife leaves
lel, sure.

Kek

This is why woman's suffrage was a mistake and a successful subversion effort by (((them))).

Voting and political discussion should never divide a family. This is why we're losing the breeding war.

>talking about politics with women
That faggot deserved it for treating her as equal

I think the magic word is "good ideas". Trump could fufill every one of his promises and many people will still think he did nothing good

someone should send that guy a hooker to celebrate.

But did he get the chastity cage key in the divorce settlement? That's what I want to know.

Fortunately, both me and my wife are racists

>tfw no gf

girlfriend used to be a ex-sjw BLM type redpilled her after her friends cut her off after they found out she was dating a whiteboy

The OP's photo shows her in the few lucid moments when she realizes what she has done. Other photos of her show her beaming with pride and eagerly awaiting the approval she expects as a reward for her virtue signalling. She did this, not because he actually voted for Trump, but because he outed himself at a dinner party with friends. I wonder who gets the house she's cooking in. Don't marry stupid, boys.

I'd absolutely never marry someone who has political views so different from mine we'd argue over it constantly

He's a free man now. Free to go to the locksmith.

The way that I told my girlfriend that I was voting for Trump was by telling her I was going to a Trump rally the next day.

She got all pissy, so I told her to dump me and that she was being lied to by the media all day, everyday. She didn't dump me. She apologized for being judgmental and falling for the media lies, and had to accept that I have political views that are impossible for her naïveté to change.

No and my girlfriend and I actually enjoy not agreeing about everything.

It's extremely boring to be in a relationship with someone who just goes along with everything you say. Some of the best nights I've had with my GF are staying up late laying next to each other talking about different ideas and beliefs we are passionate about.

She's a different sect of Christianity then me and a member of a different political party than me and yet I'm super in love with her and can't wait to get married soon.

Do you truly believe this? Genuinely curious. do you treat your wife/girl like a lesser being? just wondering.

>Girlfriend
Slide thread.

>Inde-
Saged

He must be so happy

kek
Another example of how easily led females are.
The media clearly worked her hamster brain over.
Women should not have voting rights.
They are not remotely our equals.

If you married someone who would do something like this then frankly you are an idiot and those alimony checks are your dumbass tax.

>tfw no right hand

Yes. I couldn't possibly be happy if my wife was a dumb lefty cunt.

Every time someone posts yas queen, I'm compelled to look it up and be annoyed by modern culture. I'm masochistic in this way

Fuck no! I wouldn't have taken my wife on a second date if there was even the slightest hint she was a liberal. An ounce of prevention...

That's a Jewess if I've ever seen one.

Get your Jewdars checked and calibrated goys, I'm surprised no one else caught this.

if my wife had voted for hillary and i found out I would have divorced her, and shes better looking than that thing

It took my gf until July to turn her into a Trump voter as I'm sure the energy could be felt during rallies she eventually started watching with me (only in hope to see a protesters getting physically removed rather promptly)

She's a bit of an /x/ person and a christfag, so Hill was in no way a choice for her, with or without the female in-group preference.

Gotta love divorce-rape laws which allow women to torpedo marriages for no reason and get rewarded for it with cash and prizes.

If a woman wants to divorce for childish reasons then she should get nothing but maybe childish-support for a few years tops

SHE WUZ A WOMYN ! SHE WUZ SUPPOSED TO BE PREZIDENT !

I met up with a friend last night for the first time in two years and he told me he didn't vote for Trump because of the "muslim ban".

>but it's not a muslim ban
"That's the same talk I had with my dad last week!"

At which point we both realized discussing it was going to be a waste of time and changed the subject. Not that it matters anyway he lives in california.

I've tried bringing up racial theory with my wife but she gets so offended by it. One time she told me, "I wish you were born black" in response to something I said about niggers. It was probably the worst thing that has ever been said to me.

Smart man.

tits or GTFO

So, is that the husband or the wife pictured ?

>"I wish you were born black"

Your wife better have some really fucking redeeming traits, boss. Because that's no way to speak to a spouse.

>mfw gf immediately liked trump

Ouch

>tfw gf's role model is Ivanka

She cooks, cleans, and raises my child full time.

If those weren't taken care of I would have divorced her a long time ago.

>Bullet dodged

More like he stopped getting shot everyday after 22 YEARS

she isnt really an internet person, so the meme magic and the whole MOVEMENT shit was unbeknownst to her

The husband must be estatic that he got her to leave without taking half his shit.

Watch out she can fuck up your kid with her nigger loving ways

>but maybe childish-support for a few years tops

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Your wife clearly gets BLACKED behind your back m8

I do

Husband. He's a yuge hair metal fan.

Absolutely! I left my liberal ex after trump announced his campaign. She become promiscuous as revenge for supporting a "racist sexist man." Before the election our relationship was an emotional Rollercoaster full of jealousy and trust issues. Now I have a full blown conservative woman and life couldn't be better.

I treat every left-wing person as lesser being.
I don't really treat women as lesser beings it's just that their opinions about politicss, economics and society are shit because 99% of the times it's muh feelings.
I sincerely don't think that they were made for politics as Albert Einstein wasn't made for art or most mens aren't as good as parenting

Over the fucking line.
Next time remember to be more subtle though, can't have her react like that.

Women shouldn't try to have political opinions. It's easy to make a list of questions you'd never ask your girlfriend or expect her to have any knowledge of. It's not wrong to *not* ask her about those things, it would be cruel *to* ask her about them, knowing it's beyond her understanding. But if, like political opinions, you thought she was supposed to have something to say, and then she said something really idiotic, you can only blame yourself. Women talking about politics has the same awkward air as somebody talking about a book they never actually read in order to sound smart.

Yes.

True i agree with you, woman are too maternal to be involved with politics.

>romantically involving yourself with a woman who has strong political convictions

Top fucking wew, lad.

My wife was apolitical but vaguely lefty when I met her, but only in the most normie-tier sense (would make self depricating "lol I'm so white" or "lol I guess I must be a dumb American" comments fairly frequently). Now, she is apolitical but vaguely conservative, again only in the most normie-tier sense (is in favor of the free market, vaguely nationalistic).

That's perfect actually.

Subtle conversation is always best
>tfw we Jews now

My ex hated trump. We broke up before the election even happened though. In a way i'm glad.

I give my gf the daily gestalt. Her tiny woman brain can't handle much more than that. And she trusts my opinion, not only because I'm dicking her, but she really enjoys the compliment of, "Wow you're not like most women."

That said, I think I need to cut back on what she is informed of. She has proven to not know how to be strategic in her parroting, even after being told to zip it for a few days.

My gf is dumb as a brick, and gets behind anything I say. I treat her with respect but damn, it's so boring to be with someone that can't discuss something with you. She dislikes Trump because media and muh feefees, yet she supports him because I do.

Give up on the "maternal" illusion. When a child is murdered, the mother is the most likely killer. In the whole of your life, you are most likely to be murdered in your first year, by your mother, than at any other time by anyone else. Check out the rates of infanticide by mothers. Add abortions, too. Look into postpartum depression, which is a natural, evolved response. Animals have an instinct to kill or abandon their young in high-stress conditions when resources are low and danger is high. Humans are the same way. The meaning of "maternal" depends on the circumstances. It's often a very ugly thing.

Good.

The meme of 'finding a woman who can stimulate you intellectually' is just that, a meme. Men lead, women follow. It's lonely at the front of the wagon train, but that's the lot you drew in life. Better get used to it.

Your woman seems to understand her role, and that's an unequivocally good thing. If you want stimulating conversation, go make some new male friends. Ones with careers.

She never loved him in the first place. This anti-trump shit was just an excuse to leave him. If your women leaves you over petty shit like this she really doesn't love you/like you.

You have a very interesting point but Woman are maternal, in the sense they want to save people who are being hurt or feel they need help. for example the Muslim bullshit and also illegal immigrants, its a big problem. i think that a lot of men also follow for the sole reason to want to impress said woman, to have sex with her ultimately, and thus their mind gets clouded. In the end woman should never have been allowed to vote or hold as much power as they do, woman never have, and we never have seen what giving woman rights will lead to. i guess we will be finding out, as it seems this is where the world is headed.

you'd be surprised famalam, this isn't /r9k/

>your girlfriend

Oh well.
Good for him!

I'd probably commit sudoku because you're girlfriend clearly is interested in burning coal and paying her toal

My waifu have same political belief as me.

ITT things that never happened

>tfw gf is actually more of a racist than i am

Those 22 years were probably misserable, and this poor bastard finally found a way out.

>GEEEETAR SOLO!
lmfao

Yeah, she wants to have kids too. She seems fine in that aspect, I wanted a smart gf because the girl I truly like is.
I do have some friends to debate with, in fact, we go drink coffee and talk about politics and phylosophy. One is a commie(not the modern kind) that loves NK, but I think he justs loves totalitarianism, he even liked Trump before the whole NK thing. The other is a libertarian and the last one is a closet furry.

shut the fuck up cunt. if you can't follow your man, then you're worthless.

Lol i know rite?
Blumpf a lumpf a drumpf a PUMPF LoL

Of course, I don't want to marry someone without morals.

>Leftism: The idea that stealing is okay

Would you trust someone with a shared bank account if they don't mind stealing and spending other people's money? Of course not. That's retarded and asking to get robbed.

lmao this

>being with someone you don't completely align with

are you faggots retarded? literally the purpose of choosing the right person to spend the rest of your life with is... choosing the right person.

quit putting us on pedestals.

Politics are important. Me and my girlfriend had entirely oppositional viewpoints, and we couldn't talk about anything important without her getting triggered out of her mind and forcing the conversation to end. I was always reasonable and didn't sperg out. I didn't want my kids being raised by her and her values. Not to mention that down the line if we had gotten married and had kids, we would've argued in front of the kids a lot, which is unfair. So I ended it

women teach us who and what they are, not through their words but through their deeds.

22 years married to that?
Ugh American women are so ugly.
After divorce this old guy should go to Philippines and get erotic services.

> tfw ex gf was at and hated feminism and progressives
> can't seem to find any other non-brainwashed trash girls in existence

feels bad man

>I wonder who gets the house she's cooking in.
she already has the looks of a cats lady^10
she didnt kick her husband out
he acted out until she did because nobody should have to live with such a wreck but starving cats

t. thundercuck
enjoy your misery, homo

>and we never have seen what giving woman rights will lead to