80% yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12350924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40, I'd say.

what the fuck
are you talking about?

They think they're winning, sad

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

Sup Forums and dare I say Sup Forums wlll never hate trump. he is our guy. We memed the pussy grabber into office.

I hope he grabs every pussy in the white house and congress by the time he is done

Less than 1%, including you shills & the gullible.

SAGE

100% of the three digit IQ crowd

probably only 1/3 of us once you include /r/t_d cucks

calm down pajeet, you can still come to Canada to steal IT jobs

I've a Muslim family. (I'm not).
Yet I supported him because of the lies that were thrown at him pre-election and the desperation and over-confidence of the Clinton camp.
And I genuinely thought he's crazy enough to stop wars.
Or at least be assassinated and provide keks.

But he decided to open his ass cheeks to Bibi instead. Add that to his lack of knowledge about basically anything, and we've a total loser.

Do you actually think he's losing? I mean, I already know you don't. Otherwise why would you keep trying to push these lies?

Western civilisation is waking back up from the rest that centuries of dominance afforded us. We took our eye off the ball in the naive expectation society would continue to progress in our image.

Trump's victory is just a sign of things to come. You've seen nothing yet.

Trump supporter her. It's cute watching the MSM tizzy themselves while trying to push the Russia meme again.

It's literally The Third Red Scare.

Gotta collect those soros schekels, raj?

He's not naturally orange, you know. He pays people to paint him that color.

Not gonna lie, seen this exact text floating around Sup Forums.

Shut the fuck up shill.

Sorry Cletus, but outside of your hugbox here, the American people clearly want answers about the level of Trump's collusion with Russia. Only the dead end Republicans actually support selling out America for votes.

Poo

I really do hope this board has just lost its way in the trolling. It's hard for me to accept that so many here are really bigoted idiots. Places like this on the Internet used to be filled with people who saw through the type of stupidity that would support Trump.

Fuck these slide threads

Sage

this guys suck a fucking shill; copypasta

I seriously support trump.

>TFW soulless gingers saved the west from baby-eating satanists...

What percentage of Indians use a toilet now?

I hope you have better reasons than what is typically expressed here.

So? What makes you think the MSM is a US only thing?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

You're right. I should know better.

Oh great Pajeet with your smelly wisdom. You have seen through my lies, it is true, true what the clear blue says.....
You are a faggot

0%. The rest is shills.

What percent of the loo is filled up?

>falling for the proganda

POO

20-30%

There has been some surges and spikes lately.

Feels good, man.

I was all for Donald during the elections but this whole Russian thing, the way he's attacking the media and especially the Nordstrom thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Legitimate question but wtf was he thinking, am i overreacting or what

No problem with their diaspora.
Someone's gotta make the naan and curry in my area, and the Sikh's generally despise mudslimes

strawpoll.me/12350924

80% less than you hate shitting in a toilet.

Yeah man, in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

>especially the Nordstrom thing
take your $0.50 and begone

I have an Iraq vet buddy who can't stand the smell of anyone east of Iraq. He has pretty intense PTSD and says that they smell like the same burning trash that was always present during his tour in the cities.

A lot of this would be solved if they just wore deodorant and bathed more regularly.

You are talking about Indians when you talk about the Orange Monkey, right?

0% you pathetic desperate shill.